Chiru vs balayya

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

Who's better in acting?

Chiru paid money to become megastar padma vibushan ani talku

padma vibhushan ichentha goppa pani emi cheyaledhu.. theraga bharata ratna dobbentha political power kuda ledhu.,, so some malpractice is there.  

so your statement “Chiru paid money to become megastar padma vibushan ani talku” seems legit

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

80-90s of chiru image is bigger than bachhan…its a euphoria

Name the movies that gave him such national reach?

PS: I am also fan of his old movies… but bigger than bachhan anedhi just oka kahaani..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, reality said:

PS: I am also fan of his old movies… but bigger than bachhan anedhi just oka kahaani..

remuneration lo bro..

1 minute ago, reality said:

many of his 80 and 90 movies ... neenu 90 lo school pillodini , but I remember the crazy ... sirio movie vosthy 1 week full hangama undedhi , vaadi movie ni release chesee theaters kuda konne untundee as managing the crowd was big problem ....  vaadi peru meedha weekly lu kuda run avutundeee

Bigger-than-bahchan.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, tollywood_hater said:

many of his 80 and 90 movies ... neenu 90 lo school pillodini , but I remember the crazy ... sirio movie vosthy 1 week full hangama undedhi , vaadi movie ni release chesee theaters kuda konne untundee as managing the crowd was big problem ....  vaadi peru meedha weekly lu kuda run avutundeee

Bigger-than-bahchan.jpg

I’ve seen this magazine cover many times. Danni base chesukuni bigger than bachhan analemu kadha…  he may be a way better actor than bachan at that time, but his reach was not pan-india level. 

Like I agreed, he used to be a gem of a star back then… kani ippudu kothhaga newfound accolades .., not apt.. and his recent political stint and aftermath doesn’t get him any appreciation.

• Upvote 1

80-90 Movies lo both have good films.. but acting wise i like balakrishna but dance and comedy wise Chiru best.. I feel balakrishna have better movies than Chiru but Chiru's mass image covers everything and makes him 1.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, reality said:

He definitely didn't have peak Amitabh reach

But he was the first star from south who gained some level of acceptance in north

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, tollywood_hater said:

Bigger-than-bahchan.jpg

That headline is simply exaggeration. Amitabh was pan-Indian superstar in 70s. Chiru could not reach his level of pan-India craze. 

29 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

He definitely didn't have peak Amitabh reach

But he was the first star from south who gained some level of acceptance in north

dance brought him that special fame.

• Upvote 1