Besharam baboru

veerigadu

2 minutes ago, FilmAdmirer said:

Adi eppatiki Jaragadamma..baboru aa 4% cassette people ni tappa migatha Andarini naakistaadu 

Life lo probably last opportunity to contest and become a CM… ippudu ina genuine ga manchi cheyali ane alochana ravali 

52 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Pakka db na? Own creation aaa anna. @ARYA savasam lo peddha phulkaaa aythunnav anna Nuvvu 

Meru Entha try chesina Lion Lokesh made this election a cake walk with Yuvagalam 🔥🔥🔥

Just now, Sizzler said:

Life lo probably last opportunity to contest and become a CM… ippudu ina genuine ga manchi cheyali ane alochana ravali 

Antha genuine vunte nakka ani enduku pilustaaru anna...tana swaprayojanala kosam evvari kallu anna pattukuntaadu evarini ayina backstabbing chestaadu

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FilmAdmirer said:

Antha genuine vunte nakka ani enduku pilustaaru anna...tana swaprayojanala kosam evvari kallu anna pattukuntaadu evarini ayina backstabbing chestaadu

That is his DNA anna. He thrives on those two qualities.

There is not a politician who didn’t make mistakes but life lo multiple opportunities vachinappudu, everytime being selfish is not good. 

11 minutes ago, FilmAdmirer said:

Yes 1983 lo election odipoganeee 2 months keee khangress nundi TDP ki jump kottinaaa mahanubhavuduuu.

Even though he was minister from 1978 to 1983. aaa khangress ye lekpaotheee bhuvaneshwari tho pelli kudaaa ayyedhi kadhuuuu. Minister ane icchadu NTvoduuuu

16 hours ago, Sizzler said:

thats 2021 news. It is well known after 2019 election that jagan was overfriendly to Modi - including falling at his feet at every oppurtunity.

Credible news ante it should come from BJP high command or YSRCP spokesperson.

The problem with jaffa batch  including @veerigadu or @Sizzler is that politics is very much ego battle of personalaties. I dont know how and why they think like that.

They never judge a politician by impact to people - instead its always the insane amount of gossip they generate - like family drama in NTR to CBN waited for 2 days hahahaha.

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

The problem with jaffa batch  including @veerigadu or @Sizzler is that politics is very much ego battle of personalaties. I dont know how and why they think like that.

They never judge a politician by impact to people - instead its always the insane amount of gossip they generate - like family drama in NTR to CBN waited for 2 days hahahaha.

Yes, all TDP supporters here are just pouring love on CBN for genuine benefit of the state. Absolutely no other bias for the Yellow Love.

CBN is a just a marketing genius with no substance. You can take a mirror and ask why he received the severe drubbing in both 2004 and 2019. You can ask why he never won an election on his own. 

Also, I am not worried about how long CBN waits in Delhi or what kind of wheel he spins. 

52 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Yes, all TDP supporters here are just pouring love on CBN for genuine benefit of the state. Absolutely no other bias for the Yellow Love.

CBN is a just a marketing genius with no substance. You can take a mirror and ask why he received the severe drubbing in both 2004 and 2019. You can ask why he never won an election on his own. 

Also, I am not worried about how long CBN waits in Delhi or what kind of wheel he spins. 

Meeku cheppukovadaaniki emi undav. So CBN meedha chaala personal chaa chaala asahyamga ..bollani ..adhani ..viruchukupadthaaru.

Its always a highly personalized attack on a man.

56 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Meeku cheppukovadaaniki emi undav. So CBN meedha chaala personal chaa chaala asahyamga ..bollani ..adhani ..viruchukupadthaaru.

You can check my comments and show me where I used such language. 

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Bolli aaa? When did I say that. Are you drunk or what?