if it happens….how many will watch again in theaters..?

dasari4kntr

Mee andari hype chusi ee madhye chusa ... Mukka ardhamaithe ottu .. I will stick to my routine rotta telugu movies

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok...

i will try to explain what i understand...

1. in future earth becomes the infertile for crops due to blight and dust storms...and govts encourages farmers than scientists...

2. cooper is a single father (ex pilot) with a daughter named Murph and a son Tom

3. Daughter murphy used to notice some strange patterns in her room like objects falling down..etc she named it as "ghost"

4. one day there was snow storm and the sand formed in a pattern in her room..

5. both cooper and murph decodes it and found out its coordinates...so they went to that coordinates..

6. they found out those coordinates are secret NASA base..

7. In NASA they met professor Brand who explains cooper that earth is not going to be fertile anymore so they decided to find inhabitable planets.

8. cooper asks them how can they travel that far in space...and brand answers him...there is wormhole created by "THEY"...which allows to travel in shortcut...and mentions he sent few astronauts already to few planets and got positive signal for 3 planets...and also mentions he has PLAN A (relocation of entire human population) and PLAN B (building colony)

9. brand asks cooper to lead the team and visit those planets..cooper hesitant at first but agrees later...

10. murph didnt like that idea..but cooper left...

11. in space...first they went to one planet (Dr miller) but that is close to a black hole (garguntua) so the gravitiy will be more...spending one hour on that planet is equal to 7 years on earth..still they went to that planet and find out massive water waves because of gravity and its not suitable for living..in addition they lost one member

12. when they return back to space ship...21 years passed...cooper kids become adults and most of the human life is passed...

13. next they went to Manns planet...there they found out Dr Mann falisify the data for the sake of his rescue...and attempts to kill cooper and escapes and hijack the space ship..

14. in that struggle cooper lost another his team member..and cooper & brand  chases Dr mann in another ship...

15. Dr mann tries to dock his vehicle  with space ship but his failures leads to small damage and eventually space ship start rotates....

17. meanwhile murph become scientist and starts working with Mr Brand on earth..

18. because of blast space ship enters into the gragantua gravity zone..and pulled into it...so cooper sends the Ms Brand to edmunds planet and he fell into the gargantua (black hole) with his robo...

19. once he fell into the gargantua...he ended up in 5D tesseract... (to understand this 5D concept..i draw this...as per my understanding)

IeMiI1J.jpeg

20. in the teseract he can see the murph bedroom and he can travel across the time...

21. Murph also learns cooper is the ghost...both were able to communicate using moors code or some other patters..cooper sends the black hole related quantam data to Murph in that mode of communication...which is essential for building the inhabitable space stations and execute the plan A...

22. cooper later found unconcious in space where the wormhole was created...

23. finally  cooper met murph (aged)

24. cooper left to find out ms brand on edmunds planet...

** ee post lo grammer ni murder chesa...sorry...

Appreciate you explaining the movie to me. I understood most of the movie like base plot and also understand people aging differently. But where I found difficult was to visualize or conceptualize the whole 4-5 dimensions ... Anduke ee Sci-Fi movies peddaga ekkavu naaku .. 

I have a better understanding after your post .. THANK YOU.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok...

1. in future earth becomes the infertile for crops due to blight and dust storms...and govts encourages farmers than scientists...

2. cooper is a single father (ex pilot) with a daughter named Murph and a son Tom

3. Daughter murphy used to notice some strange patterns in her room like objects falling down..etc she named it as "ghost"

5. both cooper and murph decodes it and found out its coordinates...so they went to that coordinates..

7. In NASA they met professor Brand who explains cooper that earth is not going to be fertile anymore so they decided to find inhabitable planets.

8. cooper asks them how can they travel that far in space...and brand answers him...there is wormhole created by "THEY"...which allows to travel in shortcut...and mentions he sent few astronauts already to few planets and got positive signal for 3 planets...and also mentions he has PLAN A (relocation of entire human population) and PLAN B (building colony)

9. brand asks cooper to lead the team and visit those planets..cooper hesitant at first but agrees later...

11. in space...first they went to one planet (Dr miller) but that is close to a black hole (garguntua) so the gravitiy will be more...spending one hour on that planet is equal to 7 years on earth..still they went to that planet and find out massive water waves because of gravity and its not suitable for living..in addition they lost one member

12. when they return back to space ship...21 years passed...cooper kids become adults and most of the human life is passed...

13. next they went to Manns planet...there they found out Dr Mann falisify the data for the sake of his rescue...and attempts to kill cooper and escapes and hijack the space ship..

14. in that struggle cooper lost another his team member..and cooper & brand  chases Dr mann in another ship...

15. Dr mann tries to dock his vehicle  with space ship but his failures leads to small damage and eventually space ship start rotates....

17. meanwhile murph become scientist and starts working with Mr Brand on earth..

18. because of blast space ship enters into the gragantua gravity zone..and pulled into it...so cooper sends the Ms Brand to edmunds planet and he fell into the gargantua (black hole) with his robo...

19. once he fell into the gargantua...he ended up in 5D tesseract... (to understand this 5D concept..i draw this...as per my understanding)

IeMiI1J.jpeg

20. in the teseract he can see the murph bedroom and he can travel across the time...

21. Murph also learns cooper is the ghost...both were able to communicate using moors code or some other patters..cooper sends the black hole related quantam data to Murph in that mode of communication...which is essential for building the inhabitable space stations and execute the plan A...

Good , LKG LO PADEYANDI .

actually good explanation 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

this is my all time favorite….story, screenplay, cinematography, music…in every aspect this is best…

posted many threads in this db…check out for some discussion…

1st time chusinappudu I cried a bit when his daughter old ayyinappudu scene lo

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Mee andari hype chusi ee madhye chusa ... Mukka ardhamaithe ottu .. I will stick to my routine rotta telugu movies

we have lot of dimensions in our movies.  not just 4  .  . 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok...

IeMiI1J.jpeg

The devil is back. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hydusguy said:

we have lot of dimensions in our movies.  not just 4  .  . 

Balakrishna movies have 10

If he is to remake interstellar, he will slap his fat thigh in teseract and all will be fine

cc @Sarfaroshi3 @Skn_benami

On 3/17/2024 at 2:36 PM, dasari4kntr said:

One of the main scientific mistakes in Interstellar is the depiction of the wormhole. In the film, the wormhole is depicted as a stable, traversable tunnel that leads to other parts of the universe. However, in reality, wormholes are theoretical objects that have not been observed or proven to exist. Scientists do not currently have a good understanding of how wormholes might work, or whether they are even possible.

Next scientific mistake in Interstellar is the depiction of the black hole, Gargantua. In the film, Gargantua is depicted as a rotating black hole with a spinning ring of debris around it. However, in reality, black holes are not expected to have rings of debris around them. Instead, black holes are thought to be surrounded by an accretion disk, which is a region of gas, dust, and other debris that is being pulled into the black hole. This accretion disk can be quite bright and luminous, but it is not expected to have a clear ring-like structure as depicted in the film.

Another scientific mistake in Interstellar is the depiction of the time dilation effect. In the film, the time dilation effect is used to explain why the characters experience different amounts of time passing depending on their proximity to Gargantua. However, the depiction of the time dilation effect in the film is not entirely accurate. While it is true that time passes more slowly in strong gravitational fields, the effect is much more subtle than depicted in the film.

The main reason scientists are looking for a way off Earth — the reason Professor Brand (Michael Caine) has been pushing Plan A for so long — is that the atmosphere won't be able to support humans for much longer. Specifically, it's stated that nitrogen is staying in the atmosphere and dropping oxygen levels, making it difficult to sustain life on the planet. This is down to something referred to as The Blight, a plague that is playing havoc with our food and threatening our species. Could this actually happen? "It is extremely unlikely that a single disease could wipe out the whole of humanity," Physics Today said of the film.

The cool ice clouds on Mann are simply impossible

Dr. Mann (Matt Damon) is the scientist the team tries to rescue second because his planet can supposedly maintain life. Of course, this is a lie — frustrated at how inhospitable the place is, he hacks into KIPP and corrupts the data in order to fool his colleagues into thinking it could be a new home for humankind. One of the most curious things about the planet (which is dubbed Mann after Damon's character, the first astronaut to set foot on it) is that it has clouds made of solid ice, which is where Dr. Mann is located.

Are floating ice clouds something based on real science? Far from it, according to astrobiologist David Grinspoon. "There are clouds made of ice on Earth as well as other planets, but they're little particles of ice and if you got up to the cloud it would be all fluffy and you could fly through it," he told friend and colleague David Corn during his interview on the "Inquiring Minds" podcast. "You couldn't stand on it and land a ship on it. It's not like it's going to be solid ice, something like that would fall because of gravity.

Read More: https://www.looper.com/210013/times-interstellar-got-science-all-wrong/