Another MP quits BRS, as KCR family is in troubles!

Anta Assamey

Another MP quits BRS, as KCR family is in troubles!

A day after sitting Lok Sabha member from Warangal Pasunuri Dayakar quit the Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS) and joined the Congress party, another BRS MP – G Ranjith Reddy from Chevella – also called it quits to the party on Sunday.

In a resignation letter addressed to BRS president and former chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, the Chevella MP said he was quitting the primary membership of the party due to personal reasons.

“Unfortunately, due to the current political circumstances in the state of Telangana, I have come to the difficult decision to pursue an alternative path. It is with a heavy heart that I hereby submit my resignation from the BRS Party and relinquish my membership,” he said.

Ranjith Reddy expressed his heartfelt gratitude for the invaluable opportunity provided by the BRS to address and resolve the crucial issues affecting the residents of the former Ranga Reddy and Vikarabad districts. 

“Your confidence in my abilities has empowered me to effectively serve the constituents of Chevella, my parliamentary constituency. I am sincerely thankful for your steadfast support throughout this journey. I want to extend my deepest appreciation for the support and endorsement extended by the Party during my tenure,” he said.

Sources said Ranjith Reddy would soon be joining the Congress party in a day or two.

On Saturday, Warangal MP Dayakar resigned from the BRS and joined the Congress.

He was first elected as the party MP from Warangal in the 2015 bye-election from the constituency, when the sitting MP Kadiyam Srihari resigned and became deputy CM in KCR cabinet, after being nominated as an MLC.

Dayakar later got elected to the Lok Sabha again in 2019. But in the present Lok Sabha elections, KCR denied him the ticket and has picked up Kadiyam Srihari’s daughter Kadiyam Kavya for Warangal Lok Sabha seat.

Peeved with this, Dayakar quit the BRS and joined the Congress.

All redz top leaders will leave BRS..

dora gadi balupu ki vadu eppudanna appointment ichhi anni kakapoyuna konni decisions discuss chesi jera family party la behave cheyakunda undunte ee position ochedhi kadhu..

congress known for too much democracy.. evvadiki vaade thope Congress pothe okadi ki Salam kottanavasaram le state varaki .. they will enjoy that freedom in inc

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

congress known for too much democracy.. evvadiki vaade thope Congress pothe okadi ki Salam kottanavasaram le state varaki .. they will enjoy that freedom in inc

Lowda democracy… that’s a nikarsaina slaves party. 

Just now, reality said:

Lowda democracy… that’s a nikarsaina slaves party. 

Soniamma ki slaves ye.. state lo all kings

8 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

All redz top leaders will leave BRS..

dora gadi balupu ki vadu eppudanna appointment ichhi anni kakapoyuna konni decisions discuss chesi jera family party la behave cheyakunda undunte ee position ochedhi kadhu..

BJP appatlo baagane voice raise chesindi, TG lo picture lekunda poinanduku reason? @Spartan

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

BJP appatlo baagane voice raise chesindi, TG lo picture lekunda poinanduku reason? @Spartan

Kavitha arrest edho tg elections mundhe chesunte situation vere la undedhi.. bjp brs both are in agreement ani common people feel ayyela behaved bjp elections 6 months mundhu nundi

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

state lo kuda ala feel avutharu anthe… CM announcement appudu chudaledha… gumpu mestry gadiki mundhe thelusu vade CM candidate ani… kani uttam batti komati japrakh evadiki vadu CM anatuga behaved… cut chesthe Bhatti gadu Gumpu gadi kalla daggara kutchunnadu monna edho temple lo…

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Kavitha arrest edho tg elections mundhe chesunte situation vere la undedhi.. bjp brs both are in agreement ani common people feel ayyela behaved bjp elections 6 months mundhu nundi

Bjp did that on purpose. They wanted BRS to loose.

3 minutes ago, reality said:

state lo kuda ala feel avutharu anthe… CM announcement appudu chudaledha… gumpu mestry gadiki mundhe thelusu vade CM candidate ani… kani uttam batti komati japrakh evadiki vadu CM anatuga behaved… cut chesthe Bhatti gadu Gumpu gadi kalla daggara kutchunnadu monna edho temple lo…

Daniki BJP ki enti sambandam vaa

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Ee Ranjith reddy or konda vishweswar reddy ee badcow gallani single handed ga d’ora gelpinchindu lekunte veela mokalu evadu sudaledu. Also pasunuri dayakar gadu chinna samanya karyakarta 4 lakhs majority tho gelpinchinru trs olu. Alantidi 3 months kuda agakunda thengesudu endi vaa 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1