seema lo jaggad still strong

futureofandhra

8 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

I wonder how you conveniently skipped the 2nd part regarding TDP'S Freebies, I hope you question TDP regarding the freebies . No amount of wealth generation and development can accomodate the kind of freebies TDP is declaring. Most of the work done by CBN in Amaravati was temporary and not many permanent structures, Also you know the reason why CBN moved from Hyderabad even though Hyderabad was joint capital for 10 years. He had ample of time to construct permanent structures. but he rushed the move from Hyderabad because of vote for note scam at the expense of Andhra people

I can also say that Jagan did well in terms of education and some hospitals but fact is Jagan is disgusting.

tax payments help pay freebies its simple equation 

i think jaggad ruled all these 5 years from those same structures n its cbn who made them available 

what things he did well in education ?

can u say those impactful changes he did 

2 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Most of the seema people believe that CBN will only concentrate on Krishna and Guntur districts.. Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Chittoor and pockets of Anantapur will always be pro Jagan. That is why TDP will never sweep the polls like Jagan did in 2019 because Jagan will always win up to 30 seats in these districts and will always win 50+ seats over all.. 

But Jagan is also concentrating only on Vizag and also planning to shift the capital from Amaravati to Vizag, which is very far from Rayalaseema.. 

He is not doing anything great for Seema.. aa kadapa steel plant kuda em move avaledu.. the whole reason behind choosing capital in and around Vijayawada/Guntur is to be at equal distance to all regions.. 

17 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

tax payments help pay freebies its simple equation 

i think jaggad ruled all these 5 years from those same structures n its cbn who made them available 

what things he did well in education ?

can u say those impactful changes he did 

Can you explain why CBN rushed from Hyderabad  and built temporary structures when he had enough time to build permanent structures ? TG Secretariat was build in 2 years .

AP government schools are better in Jagan's administration than CBN.

Even Mumbai's economy cannot accomodate those kind of freebies.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/digital-transformation-of-classroom-teaching-in-andhra-education-system-marked-2023/article67693628.ece

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/vijayawada/ap-first-state-with-digital-classrooms-in-govt-schools/articleshow/100928661.cms

https://www.tcs.com/what-we-do/industries/public-services/case-study/government-school-transformation-monitoring

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/lfe_snapshot-of-supporting-andhras-learning-activity-7147867299792805888-mbCf/

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

vote for note case is the reason for shift

n again jaggad ruled from those same buildings all these years is not it can u deny

again am asking what training teachers got to teach english medium 

no new teachers

no new schools many schools r closed 

all i see is schools infra is improved which i agree 

17 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

vote for note case is the reason for shift

n again jaggad ruled from those same buildings all these years is not it can u deny

again am asking what training teachers got to teach english medium 

no new teachers

no new schools many schools r closed 

all i see is schools infra is improved which i agree 

So you are saying that because of a case in which CBN  was accussed, he had to shift the capital asap and install temporary structures instead of permanent structures, If there was no vote for note scam involved he would have got enough time to build permanent structures. Is it safe to assume? 

And you forgot the most important data point which is Covid which accounted for 40% of the time during his tenure

All i said is schools are better in Jagan's rule than cbn rule. First existing schools should be upgraded before planning new schools. You might say it's only paint work and some upgrades. I would say atleast there are some changes in Government schools which are most neglected in majority of the states

https://government.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/digital-india/andhra-pradesh-launches-online-training-for-teachers-through-diksha-app/78514679

https://www.freepressjournal.in/education/andhra-pradesh-government-partners-with-international-baccalaureate-for-teacher-training-and-recruitment-drive

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/andhra-pradesh/2019/Nov/22/95000-teachers-in-andhra-pradesh-to-get-english-training-from-december-2065787.html

5 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Kiddo, Sharmila and Avinash aath care. Just wait and see.. Kadapa MP strong majority and kadapa lo minimum 7 to 8 seats guaranteed.. 

Tdp kaa or ycp kaaa 7 to 8, TDP ki 3 to 4 expecting yeee

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

kadapa mp ycp going to win with good majority

sharmila splitting votes of alliance not jaggad

How aar, akkademina TDP emi expect cheytlaaa MP full support to sharmila kee tdp vallu koda, ayina edemanna TG, PG, vizag aa yenti neutral votes ni split cheyadani ki

13 hours ago, Sixers said:

Aaha.. Kia ki lands locals nundi evaru konnaru ammaru? Aa lands isthe locals ki jobs ippistham ani cheppi hand ichindi evaru? Oorikene Kia antavu. Adhiokati dorikindi. Gattiga investigate chesthe thelusthundi emi matlabulu jariginayo.

Enduku cheyatle mari gattiga 

On 4/28/2024 at 10:16 PM, Android_Halwa said:

2014 time la when TDP was in power, Rayalaseema rowdies ani, Pulivendula rowdies, factionists ani ghoranga tag chesinaru, Amaravati la dobbi tini rayalaseema vallaki they created unrest and a feeling that TDP vasthe rayalaseema ki emi oragadu

Anduke 2019 lo G balupu dimpi intlo koorcho pettaru janaalu..  

On 4/28/2024 at 9:40 AM, futureofandhra said:

intha disaster ruling tho kooda seema lo ah lead choosthey shocking

what r the factors contributing to him

peddireddy chittoor lo strong 

adhi kakkoonda kadapa kurnool lo jaggad ki why lead

@Mancode

@jaga lk will die in @C . B . N hands mark my words after election 

43 minutes ago, SubbaRajKompella said:

@jaga lk will die in @C . B . N hands mark my words after election 

seema lo anni seats winning after disaster ruling antey dannam pettali

no water

no companies

no major development

still jaggad strong

32 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

seema lo anni seats winning after disaster ruling antey dannam pettali

no water

no companies

no major development

still jaggad strong

Jagan lk will die soon, because of that lk no food to many, no drinking water, no fresh air. 

On 4/28/2024 at 10:40 AM, futureofandhra said:

intha disaster ruling tho kooda seema lo ah lead choosthey shocking

what r the factors contributing to him

peddireddy chittoor lo strong 

adhi kakkoonda kadapa kurnool lo jaggad ki why lead

@Mancode

If that’s true.. May be he didn’t do what cbn did to loose elections like concentrating on metros instead of rural areas? 

1 hour ago, chammakchandra said:

If that’s true.. May be he didn’t do what cbn did to loose elections like concentrating on metros instead of rural areas? 

jaggad rural areas ki em chesadu

• Haha 1