Is Nandamuri Balakrishna's Defeat Confirmed?

Anta Assamey

Is Nandamuri Balakrishna's Defeat Confirmed?

Nandamuri Balakrishna is likely to face defeat in the upcoming election, as evidenced by the current situation in Hindupur.

Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy participated in a meeting at the Hindupur Ambedkar Center in Anantapur district on Saturday, as part of his election campaign. A large crowd gathered for Jagan’s campaign event.

Observing the crowd, it seems that the incumbent MLA, Balakrishna, known as Balayya, has become less visible in Hindupuram.

Hindupuram is a stronghold of the TDP. In this election, Jagan has focused his efforts on opposing Chandrababu Naidu, Balakrishna, Pawan Kalyan, and Lokesh, devising a special strategy to defeat these four.

Despite Balayya’s limited contributions to Hindupuram, he has previously prevailed there. Internal clashes within the YCP in this region also played a role in Balayya’s last victory.

While there are criticisms that the YCP leadership has failed to address these issues, the party cadre was surprised by the large turnout at Jagan’s meeting, suggesting a positive reception of the YCP by the public.

During his speech to the people of Hindupuram, Jagan stated that 2.72 lakh crore rupees have been allocated for welfare schemes.

He criticized Chandrababu Naidu for deceiving the people with his manifesto and challenged the audience to name even one significant welfare scheme introduced by Naidu.

25 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Mana digital team graphics lo poor ga undi… need to hire new people

Lokesh manchi team assemble chesadu… just wonder why can’t they do these graphics to show massive crowds… may be there are using all the energy on spreading fake news about land tilting act.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, pirangi said:

Yes, balio out

rojakka out 

sendranna , sinna babu - doubt

pawanaal - out. 90%

My reaction is your profile pic. Ikkada only out rojakka

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Lokesh manchi team assemble chesadu… just wonder why can’t they do these graphics to show massive crowds… may be there are using all the energy on spreading fake news about land tilting act.

Majjiga tiyyaga undhi.. chakkera vesava

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

Meeku land undha ap lo ? Mee original passbooks Mee deggara unnaya or jagan assign chesina officer deggara unnaya.

I heard cases where they took the passbooks and gave xerox copies . 

I am not sure how people will be giving there passbooks to jagan assigned people.

3 minutes ago, xmen said:

Meeku land undha ap lo ? Mee original passbooks Mee deggara unnaya or jagan assign chesina officer deggara unnaya.

I heard cases where they took the passbooks and gave xerox copies . 

I am not sure how people will be giving there passbooks to jagan assigned people.

people are  spreading fake news. Edhina oka extent varaku chesthe okay… if you take it extreme , that will backfire. 

We are living in democracy not a dictatorship to lose lands. To answer you question, the passbook rumor is just baseless and didn’t encounter it. Nobody that I know of either. 

Yellow media just renewed its credentials in spreading fake news.