LOL Canada to impose $25,000 Departure penalty for Canadians thinking of moving abroad as the country goes to dogs!!!!

CaptainMaverick

4 hours ago, CaptainMaverick said:

GMxC3hRWYAAA_y2?format=png&name=medium

@kevinUsa @trent 

Just like countries within EU, Canada should have a Pact with Free Trade and Free Movement with Pakistan.

Then their population crisis will be resolved.

2 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

Just like countries within EU, Canada should have a Pact with Free Trade and Free Movement with Pakistan.

Then their population crisis will be resolved.

There is no population crisis. All this is a conscious effort to create a permanent underclass and erase nation state identities in case of Canada, erase  Canadian identity.The same is more or less happening in Europe as well. Only countries like India, Japan and China are resisting these globalist moves, not really sure for how long they would stand at least India and Japan.

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

There is no population crisis. All this is a conscious effort to create a permanent underclass and erase nation state identities in case of Canada, erase  Canadian identity.The same is more or less happening in Europe as well. Only countries like India, Japan and China are resisting these globalist moves, not really sure for how long they would stand at least India and Japan.

Of course. Caucasian race that we call - Germanic Tribes & Scandinavian Tribes - migration of these groups since 2000 years - created such Empires as Roman Empire, Spanish Empire, British Empire, Dutch Empire --

Those Empires finally merged as American Empire.

Now it reached its peak and decline of Caucasian race started already..

Their brith rates are well below the replacement levels...so within next 50 years, I do not know how the World's Demographic is going to change. But one thing for sure, Islam will ultimately be a dominating power, Demographic wise - and then all the remaining races/religions unite and may form a Single opposing force.

7 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

Of course. Caucasian race that we call - Germanic Tribes & Scandinavian Tribes - migration of these groups since 2000 years - created such Empires as Roman Empire, Spanish Empire, British Empire, Dutch Empire --

Their brith rates are well below the replacement levels...so within next 50 years, I do not know how the World's Demographic is going to change. But one thing for sure, Islam will ultimately be a dominating power, Demographic wise - and then all the remaining races/religions unite and may form a Single opposing force.

By then it might be too late

16 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

By then it might be too late

Naa.. many Whites, who were really against the concept of Race are aligning with the anti-Islamic narrative

1 hour ago, verrigadu said:

The brith rates are plummeting due to erosion of religion, family values, men being out at legal disadvantage and debt burden and materialist mindset.

The fertility across other races stay super high for the first generation but should the second generation assimilate fully you will see that their fertility rates are not that different from whites across the west. 

The problem however with this approach is social cohesion. People are tribals subconsciously and no dominant race would like their position threatened. If there is no reconciliation the social trust decimates rapidly and results in balkanization. You already see this happening with multiple ethnicities across West.

Wrt. Islam, although the idea sounds good on paper, the reality is most of the conflicts within the Islamic world and with the Islamic world are the work of deep state and their intelligence and military assets. They created mayhem in those lands and then paved ways to shift their working age male population to the west by opening flood gates. Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria even Yemen and Pakistan. Their ideological powerhouses Saudi, Qatar, UAE are a part of elite oligarchs, who tow the line of Bilderbergers. So, in reality it's the fight of peasants for pennies, while the true power lies with the same masters. 

1 hour ago, verrigadu said:

Naa.. many Whites, who were really against the concept of Race are aligning with the anti-Islamic narrative

Many whites are not against race. How did you arrive at this ? 

21 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

The brith rates are plummeting due to erosion of religion, family values, men being out at legal disadvantage and debt burden and materialist mindset.

The fertility across other races stay super high for the first generation but should the second generation assimilate fully you will see that their fertility rates are not that different from whites across the west. 

The problem however with this approach is social cohesion. People are tribals subconsciously and no dominant race would like their position threatened. If there is no reconciliation the social trust decimates rapidly and results in balkanization. You already see this happening with multiple ethnicities across West.

Wrt. Islam, although the idea sounds good on paper, the reality is most of the conflicts within the Islamic world and with the Islamic world are the work of deep state and their intelligence and military assets. They created mayhem in those lands and then paved ways to shift their working age male population to the west by opening flood gates. Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria even Yemen and Pakistan. Their ideological powerhouses Saudi, Qatar, UAE are a part of elite oligarchs, who tow the line of Bilderbergers. So, in reality it's the fight of peasants for pennies, while the true power lies with the same masters. 

Anna ChatGPT content yendhukanna? I could have done this by myself.

Just put your personal views, I will surely respect yours just like how I expect it from others.

By the way, ChatGPT sucks

Just now, verrigadu said:

Anna ChatGPT content yendhukanna? I could have done this by myself.

Just put your personal views, I will surely respect yours just like how I expect it from others.

By the way, ChatGPT sucks

Lol, ChatGpT wouldn't write this. It has inbuilt censorships just as that of big tech.