Yellow and Blue media thokkeesthunnaaru gaani.....

verrigadu

23 minutes ago, manadonga said:

A few cop leaders are great but majority of them attracted to violance 

maa avanigadda lo manadali buddaprasad father mandali krsihna rao education minister ga vunnapudud 

degree college pettinchi state lo vunna top lecturer ni veyinchukunna ippati ycp mla simhardi ramesh gadu appatlo sfi ledaer ola kamma oka reddy oka muslim lecture talakaya pagalakottadu 

oka 10 yrs lecture lekundane college nadinchidi evadu ee vuru raka 

leader manchiga vunte saripodu vurini control lo vunchali 

I agree with you bro...Krishna District politics a bit violent for sure...but it was in 1980s...

Also remember..most of the reporting was done by ONLY EENADU..so most of it was one-sided story, infavour of TDP leaders.

And it was still better when you compare with:

1. Rayalaseema Faction killings, in thousands, which continued till YSR's term. 

2. Paritala Ravi Gang killings.

3. Bombula Siva Reddy killings

4. Chenna Reddy Vs YSR killings (1989 Old-city killings sponsored by YSR)

5. Karamchedu SC/ST killings by Kommas

6. Tsunduru (Chundooru) SC/ST killings by Reddies.

7. Murders related to endless corruption of Kommas and Reddy leaders to the tune of lakhs of crores.

8. Real Estate maffia killings in Hyderabad by Rayalaseema leaders.

9. Kodela Siva Prasad committed murders(and related Palnadu murders).He killed Police in Police Station.Great leader

10. Paritala vs Reddy gang wars for Wipro/Infosys lands in Bangalore

11. Bhuma Reddy family murders, land grabbings, dhandhas.

12. Chinthamaneni manhandling cases.

13. Nuisance created by leaders like Balineni, karanam Balaram family..

As all these are committed by Kommas and Reddies, they are shown as Heroic attributes by their respective media.

As per @Sizzler@Android_Halwa@Netflixmovieguz these are all innocent people.

2 hours ago, verrigadu said:

I agree with you bro...Krishna District politics a bit violent for sure...but it was in 1980s...

Also remember..most of the reporting was done by ONLY EENADU..so most of it was one-sided story, infavour of TDP leaders.

And it was still better when you compare with:

1. Rayalaseema Faction killings, in thousands, which continued till YSR's term. 

2. Paritala Ravi Gang killings.

3. Bombula Siva Reddy killings

4. Chenna Reddy Vs YSR killings (1989 Old-city killings sponsored by YSR)

5. Karamchedu SC/ST killings by Kommas

6. Tsunduru (Chundooru) SC/ST killings by Reddies.

7. Murders related to endless corruption of Kommas and Reddy leaders to the tune of lakhs of crores.

8. Real Estate maffia killings in Hyderabad by Rayalaseema leaders.

9. Kodela Siva Prasad committed murders(and related Palnadu murders).He killed Police in Police Station.Great leader

10. Paritala vs Reddy gang wars for Wipro/Infosys lands in Bangalore

11. Bhuma Reddy family murders, land grabbings, dhandhas.

12. Chinthamaneni manhandling cases.

13. Nuisance created by leaders like Balineni, karanam Balaram family..

As all these are committed by Kommas and Reddies, they are shown as Heroic attributes by their respective media.

As per @Sizzler@Android_Halwa@Netflixmovieguz these are all innocent people.

Still controlled by leaders 

most of cops are village rowdies 

okadu vurini bagu cheyyadaniki vaste mostly oppose chestaru as i said in above example 

45 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Still controlled by leaders 

most of cops are village rowdies 

okadu vurini bagu cheyyadaniki vaste mostly oppose chestaru as i said in above example 

kompadeesi Komati Jayaram gurunchi kaadhu gaa nuvvu cheppeedhi bro?? @3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

Asalu intha knowledge yela bro?? USA vochaaka? Anthamundheena?

NB: You are an hard-core blood & breed Pulka. Eenadu days are over. Ramoji with the help of CBN destroyed the credibility of Cops right from 1983 till 2014. But things changed bro. Everyone have got access to the Internet and SM.

Neenu cheppina mass murderers list kanna nuvvu cheppe cops dangerous antaava?

Ayina media thokkadam entayya ,antha mandhi movie heroes unnaru oka pedda media channel start cheyalera.paiga ippudu satellite channels evaru choostunnaru except old people.

on average,they win second highest amount of MLA's community wise.oka manchi leader ni petti party,kooda start cheyochu.ee victim mentality ento ayina caste politics shouldn't be encouraged.

16 hours ago, verrigadu said:

Asalu East, West, Vizag Districts lo..

Cop leaders sooper vaa.. Vanga Geetha, Nimmala Ramanaidu, Mudragada family, Thota family, Jakkampudi family, Chegondi family ... and some 10-20 families.. 

Vaalla political profile choosthe Genuine leaders and People's family laaga anipisthundhi.... Lucky that with YouTube you have got chance to know about them.

Otherwise no blue media or Yellow media never ever keeps their names or photos in the Limelight at all.

None of them were ever convicted with serious financial frauds or murders or rafes or misdoings..

1. Unlike Kommas from Krishna/Guntur, most of whom are Real Estate scamster, land grabbers, money launderers.

2. Unlike Cheddies from Beggarseema, most of whom are land grabbers and murderers.

I know no one in this AFDB likes this post and no responses will be received ...as 99% of them are Pulkas or Jaffas..

Cheddies are successfull in politics since they have succesful people across professions...  

take pharma ... be it apollo , rainbow hospitals and there are many successful cheddies in pharma industry

come to IPSC civil services u can find many successul cheddies in various govt posts..

then real estate & business loo kuda cheddies baanee vuntaaru ani telisindee..

i maybe wrong but majority cheddies are found in politics, IPSC civil servants , real estate builders , business people , Pharma industry..

Kommas are catching up with Cheddies but currently they are distant second.

Cop community(sorry if i am wrong) we dont find many successful people across the professions i mentioned above... 

16 hours ago, verrigadu said:

avunu.. adhe chebuthunna.. it will be non-sensical and illogical to support anybody other than Pulka or Jaffa in AP.

Just it may help some sensible people ani post veesaa..

Mottam State ni 50 years nundi dhochukunna Pulaks and Jaffas cheethiloone Power vundaali..

Grandhi Srinivas,

Vatti Vasanthkumar

Mallipudi Pallam Raju

A Saipratap

Perni Family

Mandali Family

Ambati family

Kothapalli Family

.... ila chaala vunnaayi....tens and tens..

okka financial allegation gaani, Scam gaani leeni families avanni..

Pulkas & Jaffas lo aithe..

Right from top Nara/YSR families nundi... Rayapati, *neni, *pati, Reddy families.. almost 90% of them made a fortune by looting the State money.

Pedda talakayalu kabatti news vastai, good or bad isn't decided by caste. 

1 minute ago, andhra_jp said:

Cheddies are successfull in politics since they have succesful people across professions...  

take pharma ... be it apollo , rainbow hospitals and there are many successful cheddies in pharma industry

come to IPSC civil services u can find many successul cheddies in various govt posts..

then real estate & business loo kuda cheddies baanee vuntaaru ani telisindee..

i maybe wrong but majority cheddies are found in politics, IPSC civil servants , real estate builders , business people , Pharma industry..

Kommas are catching up with Cheddies but currently they are distant second.

Cop community(sorry if i am wrong) we dont find many successful people across the professions i mentioned above... 

Those groups you were talking about are purely opportunistic ones mate.

Best example: I entered with a building construction plan with one Cheddi family in 2023. The construction is still not completed. Same caste ani choodakunda aa builder gaadu Yesu Reddy ni ammanaa bhoothulu thiduthunnadu.

The Reddies you said are exclusive to Seema. When it comes to the rest of AP, most of them are rickshaw pullers upgraded to Auto-rickshaw drivers, thanks to Italian technologies.

The true forward caste in AP are Kommas, with just 1% voting population almost own 50% of money and directly or indirectly ruled the State for 40 years. This seems to be broken now by Yesu Reddy.

Your Line: Thats the reason for my post.

14 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Pedda talakayalu kabatti news vastai, good or bad isn't decided by caste. 

Nara Lokesh, Bhuvaneswari, Sharmila, Brahmani, Vijayamma, Balayya, Kodali Nani, Gannavaram vamsi, Kesineni brothers, Reddy families from Beggar Seema --- IN WHAT WAY ARE THEY PEDDA THALAKAYALU bro??? What is their contribution?? Why are they in news 99% of the time?? Are they any where close to the list of Cop leaders I mentioned- who rose to where ever they are just by hardworking and clean image??

Though I have to agree no one in AP matches with criminal ideologies of Yesu Reddy and Chamba Naidu.

Its a planned and well-implemented strategy by Yellow and Blue media to keep their people in positive limelight and throw mud on other cassettes even though they are good.

14 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

Those groups you were talking about are purely opportunistic ones mate.

Best example: I entered with a building construction plan with one Cheddi family in 2023. The construction is still not completed. Same caste ani choodakunda aa builder gaadu Yesu Reddy ni ammanaa bhoothulu thiduthunnadu.

The Reddies you said are exclusive to Seema. When it comes to the rest of AP, most of them are rickshaw pullers upgraded to Auto-rickshaw drivers, thanks to Italian technologies.

The true forward caste in AP are Kommas, with just 1% voting population almost own 50% of money and directly or indirectly ruled the State for 40 years. This seems to be broken now by Yesu Reddy.

Your Line: Thats the reason for my post.

Ee kamma hatred entra baabu,also they are 5% of Andhra .

Be it reddies or kammas only top 5% will be benefitting largely from politics, rest are on their own.

Also coastal Andhra reddies are  richer than seema ones ,I don't know what you are smoking.

All of the major reddy industrialists come from coastal Andhra or chitoor.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

Nara Lokesh, Bhuvaneswari, Sharmila, Brahmani, Vijayamma, Balayya, Kodali Nani, Gannavaram vamsi, Kesineni brothers, Reddy families from Beggar Seema --- IN WHAT WAY ARE THEY PEDDA THALAKAYALU bro??? What is their contribution?? Why are they in news 99% of the time?? Are they any where close to the list of Cop leaders I mentioned- who rose to where ever they are just by hardworking and clean image??

Though I have to agree no one in AP matches with criminal ideologies of Yesu Reddy and Chamba Naidu.

Its a planned and well-implemented strategy by Yellow and Blue media to keep their people in positive limelight and throw mud on other cassettes even though they are good.

CM and family members don't know how kesineni, nani and Vamsi came into list. They are similar to cop leaders that you mentioned. 

Similarly chiru and family is always in news. Media houses are polarized but they are by controlled by few politicians rather than caste conspiracy. 

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

Ee kamma hatred entra baabu,also they are 5% of Andhra .

Be it reddies or kammas only top 5% will be benefitting largely from politics, rest are on their own.

Also coastal Andhra reddies are  richer than seema ones ,I don't know what you are smoking.

All of the major reddy industrialists come from coastal Andhra or chitoor.

Kommas - might be 5% but almost 90% of them have migrated to other cities in India or USA/UK/Aus/NZ/Canada/UK. If you see them, mostly their 2 children will be abroad and the parents will be helping with grandchildren. So when it comes to the voting, they are less than 1% for sure.

Top 5% : This is true, be it caste or Social group - only 5% will usurp everything. But what baffles me is the rest 95% of Kommas and Yeddies rally with that 5% and want to establish their identity with these 5% successful group.  

Coming to other two arguments: There are many successful Reddies everywhere but as their population is big, you find lakhs of them working as auto-drivers and small scale jobs.

Just go to any railway station in AP and shout REDDY, you will get 10 autodrivers standing in front of you.

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

CM and family members don't know how kesineni, nani and Vamsi came into list. They are similar to cop leaders that you mentioned. 

Similarly chiru and family is always in news. Media houses are polarized but they are by controlled by few politicians rather than caste conspiracy. 

Yes always in news for WRONG reasons. They are soft target for both Yelow and Blue media houses since 40 years.

9 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

Kommas - might be 5% but almost 90% of them have migrated to other cities in India or USA/UK/Aus/NZ/Canada/UK. If you see them, mostly their 2 children will be abroad and the parents will be helping with grandchildren. So when it comes to the voting, they are less than 1% for sure.

Top 5% : This is true, be it caste or Social group - only 5% will usurp everything. But what baffles me is the rest 95% of Kommas and Yeddies rally with that 5% and want to establish their identity with these 5% successful group.  

Coming to other two arguments: There are many successful Reddies everywhere but as their population is big, you find lakhs of them working as auto-drivers and small scale jobs.

Just go to any railway station in AP and shout REDDY, you will get 10 autodrivers standing in front of you.

90% is a big number ,I would say at max maybe 20% might have migrated.90% of kammas means 4% of telugu population has migrated to other states from a single community lmao.

So what,don't kaapus use chiru's names and pks name ,it's same phenomena.

I don't know about auto-driver part but most of the major industries by telugu people were started by coastal andhra reddies.saying Seema reddies are most succesful is b.s.coastal andhra reddies are much richer than seema ones barring chittoor maybe despite having comparatively less political power.

3 hours ago, verrigadu said:

Yes always in news for WRONG reasons. They are soft target for both Yelow and Blue media houses since 40 years.

Lol no, even yesterday upasana and chiru fun video news was there. Allu Arjun support to pk news was there. Again you are confusing power play with caste. Kesineni is kamma right but he's in Ysrcp now, does he get good or bad press in yellow media? Same with nani and Vamsi.