Were Xtians always anti-TDP?

venkappa

I remember they always voted INC, even before Razanna rule. Then they switched to Zaganna party. 

It’s not looking well for TDP with these demographic changes. Xtians do not seem to like Brothergoru, Sandranna, or TDP. Not sure the specific reason. I assume no candidates given ticket from their community.

44 minutes ago, venkappa said:

I remember they always voted INC, even before Razanna rule. Then they switched to Zaganna party. 

It’s not looking well for TDP with these demographic changes. Xtians do not seem to like Brothergoru, Sandranna, or TDP. Not sure the specific reason. I assume no candidates given ticket from their community.

Vallu , Cut Mirchilu oke pattern lo guddutaru... TDP may need to polarize like BJP did in North But its not that easy  in South

9 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Vallu , Cut Mirchilu oke pattern lo guddutaru... TDP may need to polarize like BJP did in North But its not that easy  in South

Won't happen ,caste polirization unnapudu ,religious polirization avvadhu.

Also it's not like TDP are some hindutva fighters or something ,I mean CBN himself visits church and mosque often.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

More like sc people have always stayed with congress ,also TDP allying with bjp doesn't help.

Even OC converts dont vote TDP. No tickets given.

21 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Even OC converts dont vote TDP. No tickets given.

Oc converts vote for TDP depending on their caste.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Oc converts vote for TDP depending on their caste.

I have not seen that before. Unlike Congress, TDP never gave ticket to that group. Before Razanna, biggest Congi leader from that matha was some Devananda Rao. I think he was OC convert, but could be SC.

22 hours ago, venkappa said:

Xtians from Mala and Reddy Community are voting YCP AND Xtians from Kamma and Kapu Community are voting alliance. I just saw one of my previous office colleague ( kamma and xtian )whatsapp status "Vote for CBN" 

So it's not about religion, Its about the caste. But since majority of the Xtians are from Mala community, You generally get into an opinion that Xtians are voting ycp which isn't true

15 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Xtians from Mala and Reddy Community are voting YCP AND Xtians from Kamma and Kapu Community are voting alliance. I just saw one of my previous office colleague ( kamma and xtian )whatsapp status "Vote for CBN" 

So it's not about religion, Its about the caste. But since majority of the Xtians are from Mala community, You generally get into an opinion that Xtians are voting ycp which isn't true

I have a friend from mala community converted to xtianity. His family is hardcore TDP.

In AP majority of SC community (approx 20% population) converted to xtianity long back. If all of those xtians vote for YCP there will be no TDP.

50% of xtians still support TDP. TDP slowly losing xtian vote because thamulla over excitement in abusing them and saying all of them support YCP for ricebags

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, psycontr said:

I have a friend from mala community converted to xtianity. His family is hardcore TDP.

In AP majority of SC community (approx 20% population) converted to xtianity long back. If all of those xtians vote for YCP there will be no TDP.

50% of xtians still support TDP. TDP slowly losing xtian vote because thamulla over excitement in abusing them and saying all of them support YCP for ricebags

True around 60% of Xtian and Muslim vote is going to YCP, If that voting percentage goes to 75% than TDP Cannot win.

CBN knows it and that's why he is attending many muslim meetings nowadays

25 minutes ago, psycontr said:

46 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Does it depend on region? Like Guntur-Krishna ones are longtime Congress but Godavari could be more varied.

Just now, venkappa said:

Does it depend on region? Like Guntur-Krishna ones are longtime Congress but Godavari could be more varied.

Don't know much about the patterns based on region, But i also have a friend who is Kamma and Xtian from EG district who is hardcore fan of Balayya, abuses jagan and votes cbn

Another example, one of my previous office colleague also a kamma xtian from Guntur area votes TDP and his whatsapp status is fiilled with pro cbn and tdp messages

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2024 at 4:02 PM, Sam480 said:

Don't know much about the patterns based on region, But i also have a friend who is Kamma and Xtian from EG district who is hardcore fan of Balayya, abuses jagan and votes cbn

Another example, one of my previous office colleague also a kamma xtian from Guntur area votes TDP and his whatsapp status is fiilled with pro cbn and tdp messages

Why so little Xtian candidates from YCP and TDP?