I-PAC Canceled Jagan’s Felicitation Meeting?

Trump_is_a_moron9

YSRCP and I-PAC Rushiraj Singh Company had everything prepared for Jagan’s early victory celebrations on May 15th at the 2nd floor of I-PAC’s office, if everything went as planned. However, an anti-wave hit Tadepalli Palace from the morning of polling, and by the end of the evening, it rolled in like a tsunami. Arrangements made for Jagan’s arrival on the second floor of the I-PAC office in Benz Circle were halted. Leaders of I-PAC received information that Jagan would not be attending. The huge party planned for the entire I-PAC team on the 15th was also cancelled, in the event that YSRCP’s chances of winning were impacted. All employees of I-PAC were instructed to return their mobile phones, laptops, SIM cards, and pen drives provided to them by the company by tomorrow evening. It was made clear that this month’s salary or other benefits would be provided upon compliance. The I-PAC team warned of disciplinary action against anyone who failed to return the provided gadgets, citing concerns about the masterminds and proponents of the fake campaigns they had orchestrated predicting a change in government. They feared that if the government changed, they could face repercussions for retaining data. Consequently, all benefits were suspended, and notices were issued to delete and clear data beforehand. Reports indicate that Jagan Mohan Reddy, highly dissatisfied with the performance of the I-PAC Rishiraj Singh team, has withheld 50 crores promised in their packages.

- M9

11 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Ekkada bro Jagan 😅

Desham vidichi jumped kada, assale CbN is CM, RRR is speaker, Pawala deputy…vellani tattukovadam kante jump better ani…British Virgin Islands la oka island Konukkoni jumped, do you remember 36000 Crores in 36 containers and the container truck that came out of tadepalli palace, avanni cash teesukallataniki…

Jaganna, evariki dorakadu chikkadu

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Desham vidichi jumped kada, assale CbN is CM, RRR is speaker, Pawala deputy…vellani tattukovadam kante jump better ani…British Virgin Islands la oka island Konukkoni jumped, do you remember 36000 Crores in 36 containers and the container truck that came out of tadepalli palace, avanni cash teesukallataniki…

Bro, nuvvu kuda vetrivel laga rambling chestunnav. Don't you think the M9 article seems plausible? 

1 hour ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Bro, nuvvu kuda vetrivel laga rambling chestunnav. Don't you think the M9 article seems plausible? 

Very plausible….im trying to connect the dots and now I can clearly see the picture…Jagagdi daughters studying abroad, ipac meeting cancelled…all are suggesting Jagan will jump the country and join the league of Vijay mallaya

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Aha … either way…. Next 2-3 yrs will be fun to watch assembly sessions in ap… 

hemahemilu unnaru… jabardasth ratings thaggipoinaa surprise Ledhu …

10 minutes ago, DammaDakkaDolly said:

Aha … either way…. Next 2-3 yrs will be fun to watch assembly sessions in ap… 

hemahemilu unnaru… jabardasth ratings thaggipoinaa surprise Ledhu …

It will be fun..!! ruling opposition anedi pakana pedithe fun gurantee