This must be Jagans toughest election till date

halwafan

I doubt if there's going to be this tough election in future for him.. been attacked from multiple corners including his own family. 

Geliste matram this is going to change AP politics forever. I doubt if TDP party is going to exist. good riddance if that happens, and i pray to god for that. 

23 minutes ago, halwafan said:

I doubt if there's going to be this tough election in future for him.. been attacked from multiple corners including his own family. 

Geliste matram this is going to change AP politics forever. I doubt if TDP party is going to exist. good riddance if that happens, and i pray to god for that. 

2019 lo when TDP won 23, when BJP was anti TDP, when Telangana had Jagan's ally KCR, when YSRCP didn't face so many internal issues, Jagan couldn't keep CBN in jail for 3 months despite trying his hardest to shutdown TDP. He only ended up energizing the opposition as a self goal. 

1 hour ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

2019 lo when TDP won 23, when BJP was anti TDP, when Telangana had Jagan's ally KCR, when YSRCP didn't face so many internal issues, Jagan couldn't keep CBN in jail for 3 months despite trying his hardest to shutdown TDP. He only ended up energizing the opposition as a self goal. 

Jagan is not that dumb/naive to think TDP will shutdown by keeping CBN in jail. TDP is not just CBN, TDP is a bunch of yellow syndicate, with media barons, real estate guys, and other contractors in it.. even jagan said this multiple times.. 

he just wanted to put CBN in jail for personal reasons, thats it, he know that step is not going to shutdown TDP.