Abn venkata krishna frustration

Satakarni_bali

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Inka vedaithe pedda mumbai labour vadi lekkane matladuthadu 

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

First of all as journalist why does he need to comment on the IPAC meet? Did Jagan make any comments on him or even TDP? Valla confidence valladhi. 

You shouldn’t even tweet if you are sensitive about responses. Pradeep emina boothulu vadada… look at Venkata Krishna’s language and decide if he is fit to be a journalist to preach ethics every day. TDP party membership teeskunna ante problem ledhu ala matladina 

Uncle, I don’t support ABN or any of the journalists from pulka and Jaffa media or the so called analysts who are basically spokesperson of the parties… 

but I don’t see anything wrong with his tweet itself… isn’t that what everyone felt after his speech?

వావ్ వావ్ @ysjagan జీ.. ఆ కాన్ఫిడెన్స్ ఉంది చూశారూ.. మాటల్లేవ్

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Uncle, I don’t support ABN or any of the journalists from pulka and Jaffa media or the so called analysts who are basically spokesperson of the parties… 

but I don’t see anything wrong with his tweet itself… isn’t that what everyone felt after his speech?

వావ్ వావ్ @ysjagan జీ.. ఆ కాన్ఫిడెన్స్ ఉంది చూశారూ.. మాటల్లేవ్

That was sarcasm from his end. He needs to learn Social Media is not one way traffic like his debates. I don’t think Pradeep used any foul words against him. Daniki chetha na kodaka lanti words enduku… malli Yellow Sainyam antha tag chesadu.

anyways.. if this is how they want to be, manam em chestam. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

That was sarcasm from his end. He needs to learn Social Media is not one way traffic like his debates. I don’t think Pradeep used any foul words against him. Daniki chetha na kodaka lanti words enduku… malli Yellow Sainyam antha tag chesadu.

anyways.. if this is how they want to be, manam em chestam. 

He shouldn’t have responded.. but look at that guys response.. it’s a downward spiral.. 

ఇవన్నీ మేము చూసుకుంటాంలే …. నువ్వు మాత్రం చక్రంబాబాకు జాకీ పెట్టడంలో concentrate చేయు వెంట్రుకా… ఈ టైంలో జాకీ బాగా అవసరం ముసలి చక్రానికి

Ee journalists andaru social media lo comments pettakudadu.. they just have to share the news… 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He shouldn’t have responded.. but look at that guys response.. it’s a downward spiral.. 

ఇవన్నీ మేము చూసుకుంటాంలే …. నువ్వు మాత్రం చక్రంబాబాకు జాకీ పెట్టడంలో concentrate చేయు వెంట్రుకా… ఈ టైంలో జాకీ బాగా అవసరం ముసలి చక్రానికి

Ee journalists andaru social media lo comments pettakudadu.. they just have to share the news… 

Just snowballed into a worst situation altogether. He is a Social Media person defending his party and leader. Ventruka ani okati add chesadu..Social Media (all parties) .. better to talk less about the language used there. 

TDP party member pedthe wouldn’t blame… but as a Journalist Antha ustaham Enduku… malli kodaka ani thittadam Enduku. 

I used to like his debates … think it was TV5 at the beginning.

AP 24x7 time lo he scolded TDP after 2019 elections on how TDP made them suffered ani. Slowly he turned into an Yellow Journalist and ended up in ABN. 

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Just snowballed into a worst situation altogether. He is a Social Media person defending his party and leader. Ventruka ani okati add chesadu..Social Media (all parties) .. better to talk less about the language used there. 

TDP party member pedthe wouldn’t blame… but as a Journalist Antha ustaham Enduku… malli kodaka ani thittadam Enduku. 

I used to like his debates … think it was TV5 at the beginning.

AP 24x7 time lo he scolded TDP after 2019 elections on how TDP made them suffered ani. Slowly he turned into a Yellow Journalist and ended up in ABN. 

Never watched more than 5 mins of him.. can’t bear this bhajana batch..

btw, ventruka is a veiled cuss word for “VP”.. 

• Upvote 1