KTR:Madhavi Latha is a comedian , joker

Aquaman

49 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

You must be fan of current AP IT guddu minister, his fluency in English is out of galaxy 

@Thokkalee brother saying He still was better than pre trained Lokesh

30 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Don't you see coincidence with those dates???

Both governments got wiped out in rural areas and lost power....Brahmi GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Haha thats true 

Ee maata eede cheppale potti cell phone tower gaadu

2 hours ago, vetrivel said:

I really hope Lokesh can be 5% as fluent and good as KTR @psycopk @idibezwada @Keth @YSLANNISTERS @mustang302

He will never perform as well as KTR did 

At least 5% of KTR is something he should aspire for

Between 2014 - 2023 Telangana developed 100x what was achieved from 95 - 2004

mana physco jagan gardin adithey "It's a Lengthy question" sin shikkati shirunavvu navy chethulu pisukuntadu..

What did this asshole jagan did between 19-24 ... Capital kooda lekunda chesadu ... Development ah aka aaapey al alanti vati spelling moods thelidhu loafer ki 

42 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

mana physco jagan gardin adithey "It's a Lengthy question" sin shikkati shirunavvu navy chethulu pisukuntadu..

What did this asshole jagan did between 19-24 ... Capital kooda lekunda chesadu ... Development ah aka aaapey al alanti vati spelling moods thelidhu loafer ki 

Lol typical TDP KVP gajji fans

Lacks minimum comprehension skills

Comparison is going on  between KTR and Lokesh but bringing in Jagan

So typical most of the TDP fans including the so called NEUTRAL gajjis

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

Lol typical TDP KVP gajji fans

Lacks minimum comprehension skills

Comparison is going on  between KTR and Lokesh but bringing in Jagan

So typical most of the TDP fans including the so called NEUTRAL gajjis

orni paytm edhava.. first compare cheyyalsondhi mee jagan tho... magadu, simham , kukka ani vagutharu akdha... vaditho compare chess cheppu... vadi chesina development tho compare chess cheppu

anthem kati davalı ani fix ayyy payım gajji tho chachhela unnav

25 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

orni paytm edhava.. first compare cheyyalsondhi mee jagan tho... magadu, simham , kukka ani vagutharu akdha... vaditho compare chess cheppu... vadi chesina development tho compare chess cheppu

anthem kati davalı ani fix ayyy payım gajji tho chachhela unnav

Awww how cute

You know you will get pasted if KTR is compared to the utterly useless failure Lokesh

Trying to divert as usual like the so called Tdp gajji NEUTRALS

3 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Awww how cute

You know you will get pasted if KTR is compared to the utterly useless failure Lokesh

Trying to divert as usual like the so called Tdp gajji NEUTRALS

same old paytm coverings... comparison itself is lowest standard of your living... you just want to cry... fine

then compare KTR with lofer jagan you also know how cheap asshole is that pysco asshole and you just don't do it 

and thinking that you are giving sarcastic replies in fact you look like a paytm fool

42 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

same old paytm coverings... comparison itself is lowest standard of your living... you just want to cry... fine

then compare KTR with lofer jagan you also know how cheap asshole is that pysco asshole and you just don't do it 

and thinking that you are giving sarcastic replies in fact you look like a paytm fool

Lol i knew extra yellow rice swiggy coupon gajji pacha paytms are delusional 

But your cult members are at all together different level of delusion

Thinking Lokesh is anywhere close to KTR 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b1qv1fnywcxihg7l3gd3

Do  the gajji pacha paytms need to be delusional or do you guys become delusional after starting to support TDP?

4 hours ago, vetrivel said:

I really hope Lokesh can be 5% as fluent and good as KTR @psycopk @idibezwada @Keth @YSLANNISTERS @mustang302

He will never perform as well as KTR did 

At least 5% of KTR is something he should aspire for

Between 2014 - 2023 Telangana developed 100x what was achieved from 95 - 2004

What we need are leaders who do good. Not just talks. Unfortunately, its the people who are good orators who get good recognition in politics. 

We know how it goes in offices. There are people who talk well (PPTs), and those who do the real work but talk less. What we need are people with both skills and if not people who do work. 

FYI - I am not implying some one is good or bad. I am only saying communication is not the only measure to be taken into consideration for a good leader.

• Upvote 1

Lokesh started his career at least 5-6 years later of KTR ankunta..he made mistakes but now Loki is doing good I guess..

Coming to KTR fluency and Oratory skills..that’s from his dad Genes obviously..natural ga vachesai..

My only wish was..KCR gadu 2nd term lo jara janalaki and Party vallaki reachable lo undi, Assembly elections lo KTR gadu chepinatlu sittings ni marchu unte easy ga win aye vallu KTR gadu CM aye vadu..now they have to wait and we don’t know what can happen in next 5 years..KCR missed/messed golden chance for his son..

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

What we need are leaders who do good. Not just talks. Unfortunately, its the people who are good orators who get good recognition in politics. 

We know how it goes in offices. There are people who talk well (PPTs), and those who do the real work but talk less. What we need are people with both skills and if not people who do work. 

I am saying this in general for all politicians.

True brother i totally agree

I have dealt with a guy who was great in creating PPT even for trivial task like updating config values but was technically nil

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, islander said:

Lokesh started his career at least 5-6 years later of KTR ankunta..he made mistakes but now Loki is doing good I guess..

Coming to KTR fluency and Oratory skills..that’s from his dad Genes obviously..natural ga vachesai..

My only wish was..KCR gadu 2nd term lo jara janalaki and Party vallaki reachable lo undi, Assembly elections lo KTR gadu chepinatlu sittings ni marchu unte easy ga win aye vallu KTR gadu CM aye vadu..now they have to wait and we don’t know what can happen in next 5 years..KCR missed/messed golden chance for his son..

They have always been same. When they showed their arrogance towards andhra and its people, people clapped and voted. When they started doing same to them, they threw them out of power. 

Everything has a limit and a expiry date, and it includes arrogance. 

4 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

True brother i totally agree

I have dealt with a guy who was great in creating PPT even for trivial task like updating config values but was technically nil

Unfortunately, they get all the credit. But there are some people with good work and presentation skills. That's what we should aim for. When it comes to politics they should be elected.

• Upvote 1

Not just the speaking skills…. Lokesh cannot be compared with ktr in any aspect…he’s in the limelight only because of Jack support by hiss huge caste base