Ground report talk about elections

anna_gari_maata

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Prathi bidda ki 15K baby_dc1

2014 Manifesto lo cheppinaviii 10% kuda seyyaledhuu ani news ni bagane spread chesaru ga YCP valluuu…

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Women endukuuu vestharuuu antav TDP ki..give me one reason. Just one. 

1) free bus

2) 3 free cylinders..

3) ada bidda ki education gaurantee.. what ever they want to study they can apply and qualify upto 10lk…

already 10k+ girls registered

4) jaggadu viparetam ga power charges penchi nadi iragotadu… not only power.. oil dal petrol sugar etc..

5) every women above 18gets 1500 per month

6) every mother gets 15k per kid…

ivi chala inka kavala

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

amaravati women pakka vestaru 

24 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Biggest mistake by TDP is to join with BJP. Antha kadu ante after election join avvalsindheee NDA lo.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was trap set by Jaggad and Bodi. 

TDP joining with Congress is impossible... Sharmila is YCP covert

Also without BJP JSP will get 0 votes

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

YCP winning hypothesis is based on women leaning towards ycp, asalu women voting lo majority lekapothe there is no way ycp can win. most of the pollsters said that ycp will get 55% women vote share .AARA Masthan and Partha Das said the same thing

16 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

YCP winning hypothesis is based on women leaning towards ycp, asalu women voting lo majority lekapothe there is no way ycp can win. most of the pollsters said that ycp will get 55% women vote share .AARA Masthan and Partha Das said the same thing

Let’s do math….80% total poll percentage. 

The party that gets > 41% is most likely the winner. Minorities 9% is going to lean towards YCP. Now YCP needs to secure another 32% of the remaining 70%…The teddy, old people and women will easily contribute to that 32%….also sc/st is easily another 15% easy peasy… bottom line out of 41% Jagan has 25% secured for sure. Inko 16% needed anthe

on the other hand TDP needs to secure 41% out of the remaining 60% Which is 7/10 people should vote across all constituencies. Antha dominating trend nenu eppudu choodale Telugu states lo. one sided undalii. Lekapothe kastam. Remember 2014 lo TDP got only 0.5% more percentage than YCP…on the other hand Jagan got 10% more votes than TDP in 2019. Also Muslim polarization was absent last time. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Let’s do math….80% total poll percentage. 

The party that gets > 41% is most likely the winner. Minorities 9% is going to lean towards YCP. Now YCP needs to secure another 32% of the remaining 70%…The teddy, old people and women will easily contribute to that 32%….also sc/st is easily another 15% easy peasy… bottom line out of 41% Jagan has 25% secured for sure. Inko 16% needed anthe

on the other hand TDP needs to secure 41% out of the remaining 60% Which is 7/10 people should vote across all constituencies. Antha dominating trend nenu eppudu choodale Telugu states lo. one sided undalii. Lekapothe kastam. Remember 2014 lo TDP got only 0.5% more percentage than YCP…

Bro your calculation is not correct, and you are giving 100% of the 9%  minority vote to YCP which won't happen

YCP most likely will end up getting 70% of minority vote 

Each constituency has different dynamics and caste's bro, You are talking about overall percentage in the state, Some seats have majority reddy or kamma or mala or kapu. Need to check the percentage at constituency level and see the caste arithmetics. There might be a case where the alliance might end up getting more percentage of votes but less no of seats

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

uncle...do you really think all these can be implemented with our state budget... already nakinchesadu jagga.... i dont know who advised him about these schemes, but its like ppl making more lazy 

I know you will say wealth generation.... but that itself takes 1 -2 years to see some progress

In order to implement YCP'S manifesto it costs 80k Crores per year and in order to implement TDP'S manifesto it cost's 130k crores per year

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Bro your calculation is not correct, and you are giving 100% of the 9%  minority vote to YCP which won't happen

YCP most likely will end up getting 70% of minority vote 

Each constituency has different dynamics and caste's bro, You are talking about overall percentage in the state, Some seats have majority reddy or kamma or mala or kapu. Need to check the percentage at constituency level and see the caste arithmetics. There might be a case where the alliance might end up getting more percentage of votes but less no of seats

I understand.

On a grand scale, the party that secures popular vote is always the winner. Do you know any scenario in Telugu states where in a party got a popular vote and still lost an election? 

21 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

uncle...do you really think all these can be implemented with our state budget... already nakinchesadu jagga.... i dont know who advised him about these schemes, but its like ppl making more lazy 

I know you will say wealth generation.... but that itself takes 1 -2 years to see some progress

Mana batch ki development ante high-tech city level. Appudu ante IT evolving. Ippudu vunna jobs ne lay off lu yevadu kotha ga pettedhem ledhu. Those days are gone. 14 to 19 la graphics timepass thappa nothing will happen. Just Babu Gari retirement ceremony ee 5 years baby_dc1

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I understand.

On a grand scale, the party that secures popular vote is always the winner. Do you know any scenario in Telugu states where in a party got a popular vote and still lost an election? 

nope but might happen. I mean the difference can be very minimal for example tdp might 48.90% and ycp might get 48.60% and ycp may end up getting more seats 

6 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Mana batch ki development ante high-tech city level. Appudu ante IT evolving. Ippudu vunna jobs ne lay off lu yevadu kotha ga pettedhem ledhu. Those days are gone. 14 to 19 la graphics timepass thappa nothing will happen. Just Babu Gari retirement ceremony ee 5 years baby_dc1

Those IT days are gone bro, Early 2000's lo  dotcom boom unde and most of the metro cities in India utilized the internet boom . eppudu aa situation ledu,