evadu vayya e sa*mik d*na gadu

Aquaman

7 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Ofcourse you're entitled to your opinions. I'm not here to change your opinion or to change mine like wise. That's an impasse. Wrt. his skills I didn't  assume anything, his profile speaks for it. You admitted that you assumed, so I don't contest it.

The Telugu speaking people from India constitute a bulk of H1B and consequently more number of telugus are at the epicentre of H1B  fraudulent practices, blatant violation of F1 restrictions. Disproportionate representation means more generalization as human mind recognizes patterns and it applies to pretty much anyone. Even USCIS does profiling. 

Your moral or otherwise prescription of rights just don't hold, because that's not how law looks at it. Just as you're free to criticize, he's free to criticize whoever he likes.

Profile speaks for itself ah?? idhem kondamangala logic bro??? Justin Trudeau gadu balance budgets itself annatlu undhi....no profile speaks jackshit for itself...people look at it and make their assessment.

You are saying Telugu speaking community constitute the bulk of H1B's. Do you have any numbers to support your statement? If not, you are merely speaking out of your ass.

You don't know anything about the law. The law doesn't do generalizations. It approaches each case on an individual basis and makes decisions..

Agree with your last statement though...he's free to criticize and I'm free to criticize and report his videos...you are free to make stupid arguments such as profiles speak for themselves, Law doesn't look at individual rights and treat you as groups etc etc...

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

Profile speaks for itself ah?? idhem kondamangala logic bro??? Justin Trudeau gadu balance budgets itself annatlu undhi....no profile speaks jackshit for itself...people look at it and make their assessment.

You are saying Telugu speaking community constitute the bulk of H1B's. Do you have any numbers to support your statement? If not, you are merely speaking out of your ass.

You don't know anything about the law. The law doesn't do generalizations. It approaches each case on an individual basis and makes decisions..

Agree with your last statement though...he's free to criticize and I'm free to criticize and report his videos...you are free to make stupid arguments such as profiles speak for themselves, Law doesn't look at individual rights and treat you as groups etc etc...

Ofcourse you make assessments, and a profile on LinkedIn is pretty much a resume. In his case, it showcases his capability. It's still better than making an assumption. Wrt. numbers of Telugu population in United States Telugus have grown from 80k something in 2000s to 1 Million+ thus far, there is no way a substantial number can stay back without a work authorization. Which simply implies a bulk of them are either H1 or F1 (eventually in the process of getting an H1B). The same period saw reform of H1B policies in the US.  I can share more data, but I think there is no point as I don't even want to try to convince you. It's an impasse. 

Wrt. your take on "rights" and "law", You don't seem to comprehend what's a"right" and how it's  defined. Instead you're looping in unrelated stuff that too out of context. A "right" is backed by law and you are allowed to exercise it under prescribed conditions. In the context of your earlier comment you said something along the lines of, he doesn't have a "right to generalize". There is no such "right" and you have no such authority to make prescriptions. It may be not acceptable to you but that's your perspective, that doesn't make it a "right" or define "his rights". As simple as that.  You may feel offended by his speech and are you're free to report it to the social media platform; their moderators will decide whether to retain his speech or to delete it or resort to any appropriate response as they see fit. 

Rest of your yada yada is pretty meh.

7 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Ofcourse you make assessments, and a profile on LinkedIn is pretty much a resume. In his case, it showcases his capability. It's still better than making an assumption. Wrt. numbers of Telugu population in United States Telugus have grown from 80k something in 2000s to 1 Million+ thus far, there is no way a substantial number can stay back without a work authorization. Which simply implies a bulk of them are either H1 or F1 (eventually in the process of getting an H1B). The same period saw reform of H1B policies in the US.  I can share more data, but I think there is no point as I don't even want to try to convince you. It's an impasse. 

Wrt. your take on "rights" and "law", You don't seem to comprehend what's a"right" and how it's  defined. Instead you're looping in unrelated stuff that too out of context. A "right" is backed by law and you are allowed to exercise it under prescribed conditions. In the context of your earlier comment you said something along the lines of, he doesn't have a "right to generalize". There is no such "right" and you have no such authority to make prescriptions. It may be not acceptable to you but that's your perspective, that doesn't make it a "right" or define "his rights". As simple as that.  You may feel offended by his speech and are you're free to report it to the social media platform; their moderators will decide whether to retain his speech or to delete it or resort to any appropriate response as they see fit. 

Rest of your yada yada is pretty meh.

nee toh argue chesi waste bhayya...Telugu's increased because everyone got GC's quickly until 2012/13 and had kids....vallandharu ee patiki citizens or still on GC's unduntarru...unlike your assumption that every telugu person in on H1/F1.. I think you are confused with the concept of "Bulk of telugu's being on H1b" vs "Bulk of H1bs are being grabbed by telugus"

of course you make assumptions ani ippudu covering isthunnav...you said profiles speak for themselves in your previous post which is basically nonsense...

I have the same feeling, there is no point trying to convince you....you are supporting someone who makes discriminatory comments by saying that they have some valid points....what about his point about your bick size? adhi kuda valid point ee na?? ne lanti ollu unnantha varaku telugu olla medha ilanti edhavalu comments chestu une untaaru

24 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Video lu legisi poyinattlu unnay ga

I reported bro maa friends tho kuda chesa thought of posting to Bata also

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

I reported bro maa friends tho kuda chesa thought of posting to Bata also

Good job bro...nenu kuda report chesa...but intha fast ga uccha poskuni delete chesestaadu anukola...clever fellow..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

Good job bro...nenu kuda report chesa...but intha fast ga uccha poskuni delete chesestaadu anukola...clever fellow..

I think chala hide chesadu may be kodiga edit chestadu emo 

Better not to click his videos vadini popular cheyodu

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

nee toh argue chesi waste bhayya...Telugu's increased because everyone got GC's quickly until 2012/13 and had kids....vallandharu ee patiki citizens or still on GC's unduntarru...unlike your assumption that every telugu person in on H1/F1.. I think you are confused with the concept of "Bulk of telugu's being on H1b" vs "Bulk of H1bs are being grabbed by telugus"

of course you make assumptions ani ippudu covering isthunnav...you said profiles speak for themselves in your previous post which is basically nonsense...

I have the same feeling, there is no point trying to convince you....you are supporting someone who makes discriminatory comments by saying that they have some valid points....what about his point about your bick size? adhi kuda valid point ee na?? ne lanti ollu unnantha varaku telugu olla medha ilanti edhavalu comments chestu une untaaru

How did they get GC ? 

"Bulk of telugu's being on H1b" vs "Bulk of H1bs are being grabbed by telugus"

If they're on GC at the moment, they were on H1B at some of time, if it's for employment.  Their is very little difference in manifestation in the US context.  

Nenemi covering ichanu? nuvve kadha Nuvvu assume chesukunta Ani annadhi. How so? If you don't meet someone in person and talk with them, the simplest way as to how one makes an impression on you is his/her profile. LinkedIn, Social media, Matrimony, Resume you name it. Scrutiny of the profile is secondary. That's what I meant. 

He's being cocky. Koncham arrogance undhi. Frustration kooda unnatu undhi. Athanu  Cheppinadantlo vasthavamu ledhu, anni abbadalu chepthunnadani antava? Telugu vallu evaru visa abuse cheyyaledha? Naaku telisina valle Job lekapoina, in -house job Ani consultancy tho multiple petitions veyinchina vallu chala mandhi unnaru. Resume marketing kosam consultancy vallu  10 years fake experience pettina vallu kanisam ee year ee oka 10 mandhi telusu. Deni valla btw. Telugu vallu kooda chala mandhe affect avthunnaru genuine ga try chesina. Both beneficiaries and victims are Telugus. Ippudu Nenu nee line Loki vachesthe, athanu, athanu lanti vallu Telugu vallani anara? Poni idhi chesthunnaru Ani annanu Kani, idhi tappu adhi oppu Ani Nenu em cheppaledhu kadha. Evaro survival vlladhi.

Migitha linguistic groups pathitulu Ani Nenu cheppaledhu. Gujaratis, Punjabis Inka chala chetha panulu bochedu chestharu, human trafficking to saha. 

14 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

How did they get GC ? 

If they're on GC at the moment, they were on H1B at some of time, if it's for employment.  Their is very little difference in manifestation in the US context.  

Nenemi covering ichanu? nuvve kadha Nuvvu assume chesukunta Ani annadhi. How so? If you don't meet someone in person and talk with them, the simplest way as to how one makes an impression on you is his/her profile. LinkedIn, Social media, Matrimony, Resume you name it. Scrutiny of the profile is secondary. That's what I meant. 

He's being cocky. Koncham arrogance undhi. Frustration kooda unnatu undhi. Athanu  Cheppinadantlo vasthavamu ledhu, anni abbadalu chepthunnadani antava? Telugu vallu evaru visa abuse cheyyaledha? Naaku telisina valle Job lekapoina, in -house job Ani consultancy tho multiple petitions veyinchina vallu chala mandhi unnaru. Resume marketing kosam consultancy vallu  10 years fake experience pettina vallu kanisam ee year ee oka 10 mandhi telusu. Deni valla btw. Telugu vallu kooda chala mandhe affect avthunnaru genuine ga try chesina. Both beneficiaries and victims are Telugus. Ippudu Nenu nee line Loki vachesthe, athanu, athanu lanti vallu Telugu vallani anara? Poni idhi chesthunnaru Ani annanu Kani, idhi tappu adhi oppu Ani Nenu em cheppaledhu kadha. Evaro survival vlladhi.

Migitha linguistic groups pathitulu Ani Nenu cheppaledhu. Gujaratis, Punjabis Inka chala chetha panulu bochedu chestharu, human trafficking to saha. 

Ipudu paina panulu vere valu cheyadam leda anna kannada, tamil , gujju consultancies chala unayi , clear ga nenu anni south Indians ni kadu only telugu etc etc ni atuna  manollu cheyaleda ante ms application lo statement of purpose ninchi anni abbadale,

After Ms intiki vastava yes a bank statement anni batakadaniki routes andaru chetsunaru yes may be our guys are street smart majority undochu but evadu cheyadam ledu not correct 

lets debate yest ikada MS chesina valaki some extra undali , some companies who are sponsering meeda konni restrictions etc , adiki a texas lo manollu full ga illulu cars koni eduguthunte chudalekpoathunadu anna anthe 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

How did they get GC ? 

Nuvvu Canada lo undi US poyaav....neeku clear ga telusu punjabi gallu and gujju gallu chese panulu....

Telugu vallu abuse cheyyatledha annav??? mari vere desi lu andharu suddha poosala?? China ollu chese arachakaalu neeku teliyava???

Punjabi gallu nalugurni court lo produce chesaru in Nijjar's murder case.....vallallo kontha mandhi student visa medha occharu anta...daniki em antaav???

Nuvvu cheppina aa project lekapoyina H1 ni inhouse epinchina consultancy batch lo Infosys and TCS kuda unnay....millions of dollars fine kattay...neeku avi kanipinchava? Telugu ollu nadipe consultancys ee kanipisthaya??

as I said, nee lanti murkhula toh vaadinchi waste...aadu nee sulli size gurinchi matladuthunte, nuvvu aadi maatallo vasthavam ledha? anni abbadhalu cheptunnadu antava? ani aduguthunnav...very pathetic man