30 potholes from Uppal to Nagole

andhra_jp

1 minute ago, andhra_jp said:

Most neglected area in Hyderabad, Except some parts of west Hyderabad, roads in other areas of Hyderabad are pathetic

Ae mata ki a mata, upppal to Nagole road pretty decent, only 30 pot holes ae vunayi ante on par with standard….

naa yaldi road mida guntha vundodhu ante vammo pejanikam xpectation chana ekuvayinayi

monna padina varsham ki chala degarla road damage ayindi and I can see people Al working in the roads filling the potholes and repairing…

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ae mata ki a mata, upppal to Nagole road pretty decent, only 30 pot holes ae vunayi ante on par with standard….

naa yaldi road mida guntha vundodhu ante vammo pejanikam xpectation chana ekuvayinayi

monna padina varsham ki chala degarla road damage ayindi and I can see people Al working in the roads filling the potholes and repairing…

Antee that lady who is protesting says her children had fallen twice in that pot-holes... so yevari personal experiences vallaki vuntaaayi kada bhayya...

Recently i have been in hyd and Miyapur loo MyHomeJewel Manjeera pipeline road ayitee disgusting and asalu auto drivers ni chudali papam... 

43 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Antee that lady who is protesting says her children had fallen twice in that pot-holes... so yevari personal experiences vallaki vuntaaayi kada bhayya...

Recently i have been in hyd and Miyapur loo MyHomeJewel Manjeera pipeline road ayitee disgusting and asalu auto drivers ni chudali papam... 

makes sense bro…it’s definitely her personal experience that made the lady to protest and all respect for her..

But then again, she should be very careful at what her kids are up to..

• Upvote 1