Movies Lo Chusha Eppudu Live Example Ga Chusthuna

pavanntrmahesh

biscuit pani kaledha?? dhaniki intha pedda story okati...kya aadmi hain re thu..jaake jhhok le kidar tho bi..koyi kaale vaale aake dakalthe...chal pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gifpawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gifpawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

No masala in story

u mosamed me.. u cheated me.. u u musali brahmmi... come there first i want share one news ri8 now.....  #/{-  #/{-

Whatsapp lo share cheyachu kada.... Nee bonda... daniki FB enduku.., 

bra_8.gif

Nuvvu aa Pisco bagaa enjoy chestunaru ga story ni.... bra_8.gif

Adedi mee iddarike chance dorikinattu feel avutunaru ga... brahmanandam+khaleja.gif

Same story similar happened to me, She has husband in India, But came to US to do masters , Then she have a boyfriend here and told him she dont like her husband, but after masters she got job moved away from boyfriend and came to CA. then i was working in same company then we got close , i came to know she was married i tried to keep her away but she always call me and say i care about you, then nenu kooda pawanntrmahesh ls feel ayya , but as time goes, i quickly got realized and got married , now i am happy, when i got married she scolded me then didnt contacted me one year, now again she is calling me in office timings and keeping message i care about you, i dont understand whts her problem, and recently i came to know her boyfriend got married to other girl, but i feel pity what about her Husband, god i got saved.

hmmm...

meeku inko twist thinnu inka s.....x ch3eyale anni chepinde naku with her bf I dont know how true it is......

Neetho ila chesindi kanuke kada neeku aa doubt vachindi.... neetho adhi xxxx jaragaka mundu ivi anni gurthu raledu ga... pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

Idhi Sherlock homes series kaadhanta.. Friends series anta anthe osthadhi length episode ki

Oh Bang Bang theory only 20 minutes adhe 2 lines untundhi 2q8n7eo.gif