Car Accident - Personal Injury Lawsuit ...

itsram

same situation naadi. 2012 june lo new jersey lo chesa chinna accident. two other cars effect ayyayi naa mundara....very front car lo asian..next car lo nalladi..then naa car...naa insurance is basic(covers other cars only with 35k for personal injury)....accident appudu asian di too much chesindi..ambulance n emergency visit etc....naaku enduko doubt vochi daani car ki anni angles lo photos teesanu on the spot (damage only tiny scratcch).

cut chesthe 2012 december lo law suit...naa insurance vadu personal attorney ni assign chesadu..vaadu pampinchina questions anni fill chesi photos anni pampincha...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• das123

• princeofheaven

• itsram

• arshad

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

itsram - i had same issue in 2009 ..... luckily my insurance lawyers dealt nicely .... took all signatures from the other part and paid 100K...........

during that time the lawyer told me that they cannot come after you until they cross us ..... we will not give them a penny untill they sign off all papers that they will never sue you , us(insurance) in life .... 

my suggestion send all your money to india ..... keep account with minimum balance ...... enjoy on credit cards for sometime .....

if they come after you say no money ...... karchu ayipoyeyi ani cheppu .....

inka worst case chapter11 file chesi ...................jump to india ..... deenilo kosa merupu enti ante ......IP pette mundara ....anni credit cards apply chesi .,,,,,,,, full gaaa geeekesi ,,,,, chapter 11 file chesi .................

enjoy ,,,, do NOT take tension ......

haaan ,,,,, i do not know your background but if you have a house here then you are f@$ked.....hope that is not the case.......good luck, 

awaiting response

itsram - i had same issue in 2009 ..... luckily my insurance lawyers dealt nicely .... took all signatures from the other part and paid 100K...........

during that time the lawyer told me that they cannot come after you until they cross us ..... we will not give them a penny untill they sign off all papers that they will never sue you , us(insurance) in life .... 

my suggestion send all your money to india ..... keep account with minimum balance ...... enjoy on credit cards for sometime .....

inka worst case chapter11 file chesi ...................jump to india ..... deenilo kosa merupu enti ante ......IP pette mundara ....anni credit cards apply chesi .,,,,,,,, full gaaa geeekesi ,,,,, chapter 11 file chesi .................

haaan ,,,,, i do not know your background but if you have a house here then you are f@$ked.....hope that is not the case.......good luck, 

awaiting response

Thanks das123. unfortunately I bought a house here.

what worries me is the handling by my insurance. 20K tho poyyedaniki 100K+ lawsuit ki teesuku vacharu..  I asked them to settle for my policy limits, but they are saying no..

can I do something with my insurance ?

insurance will provide lawyers kada...call them and ask the lawyers to deal

what worries me is the handling by my insurance. 20K tho poyyedaniki 100K+ lawsuit ki teesuku vacharu..  I asked them to settle for my policy limits, but they are saying no..

awaiting response

anni credit cards geekesi, india vellipomani cheptaventi......ilanti salahalu enduku boss.....

anni credit cards geekesi, india vellipomani cheptaventi......ilanti salahalu enduku boss.....

atuvanti civil case lo high judgement ochinappudu american aina chesedhi athanu cheppinave..

I hope u get out of this soon. pothe poyinayi paisal. Nuvu manchi lawyer ni hire chesuko. Ni personal  Lawyer correct ga  fight  chesetharu e vishayani in court.

by the way i would appreciate if you can share the insurance company name .     Ni    idiotic insurance   company peru ento cheppi punyam kattuko. Vere vallu avoid chestharu ga insurance company ni.

2 years back I was involved in an accident and it was my fault ( failed to yield). It was a small accident with no injuries to me.  The lady in the other car was perfectly fine and walked outside,  her airbags came out and she said she got some minor soreness.  No physical injury reported.

cut chesthe, she filed personal injury claim and asked for $ 20K for the pain treatment.  ( she has got other accidents before this and getting treatments for that. . after this accident she went to some scam doctor who billed her a lot... or may be fake bills.. )

my insurance policy has personal injury liability of $100K. they have offered her only 8K instead of asked $20K.. ...

she is not satisfied with $8K, then filed a law suit against me asking for $35K...  It is going on and on.... both of us had depositions with the court lawyers...  

now  her lawyer sent a notice asking to settle the case but asking for my policy limits.. ( ante around $100K). or face trail before the jury.. claiming that they would ask for more money than my policy for any surgery required in future.. 

my insurance thinks that is too much, doesn't want to settle for that amount..  ...  my idiotic insurance guys now sent me a notice that they if the court/jury decides the case worth is more than $100K, I'm liable to pay for the additional amount and asking to provide any other insurance that I have to cover that...

ippudu yem cheyyali ... ? ee insurance vaallu naa policy limits lo pay cheyyakunda, lawsuit sarigga handle cheyyakunda.. malli jury naaku yekkuva fine vesthe , nanne kattamantunnaru...

please help... what are my options now... 

It is tedious but just to have some sound sleep .....move the house into your wife's name ..... obviously chalaa thala kaya noppilu vuntayeee.....

but remember bill cosby laanti vaadine vodalu ledu ........that too after he turned 75 yrs .... though the issues are not the same .... but knowing other party is litigation party they can come to you after 50 yrs say my kids were born with genetical defect becuase i had an accident by this person ani .....

ikkadda laws alllaaa edicheyee........

good luck ..... 

Option1: you have two options ...pay the other party through your insurance and get signatures that they will not come after you for life. You do not know the exposure .... 100K or 200K ...... for you

Option2: anni nee peru medaa nunchi thessesi ......challagaa empty hands tho kurcho ......(The idea here is ....lets say you are hit by an illegal mexican who drives his truck into you car. he pays 500 for dent and leaves....now you want sue him .... he does not have SSN, illu, paycheck .... what do you do ... mahaa aithe arrest chesthaaru vaadini .......jail lo pedthaaru ......neeku vochedi emi vundadu)..... if you do not have money no one will come after you ............ they will not waste time on you ......america anta milking ammaa,.......

awaiting response

Em omerica vayya , lavda lo over rules, maree intha ekkuva strict rules kooda undoddu, edi chesina sue cheyadamena ikkada.

guru ....chapter 11 file chesinappuddu americans andaru ide chestharu ..... they take hefty loans and credits cards ..... i am talking inthe tunes of millions here .......... mari istram situation lo india velli povaali ....... so he can decide ..... ethics manishi batti vuntaadi .......so wether he wants to do it or not is his wish ....... edo oka salhaaa padesaaa side lo ......... i do not mean that he has to cheat .............

for him this is not a best situation for him to be in ...... make most of the situation and get out of there so that he can lead a peaceful life......

forget money and accident ..... i know he must be going through a lot and not sleeping ..............i have been through this for 6-8 months ........

oka pakka family, oka pakka india lo family ....... and this lawsuit ............6-8 months bichaagaadu laagaa vaadi car lo veedu carlo vellewadini office ki, groceries ki .......... it is a painful process ...........though mine ended in all good shape............

mental tension eee dabbu theerchaledu ........wether you are rich or poor ..............

Who is the insurance company Bhayaaa