get $20 Kinsa Smart Thermometer free (with $25 gift card)

r2mbabu

The below is the process I have followed.

step 1: Create a swagbucks account if you don't have already by clicking here

step 2: Log in to your swagbucks account and in home page look for "Discover Special Offers and Earn" section

step 3: There you can find "Kinsa, The Worlds smartest Thermometer - 2000SB", and click on it.

step 4: A new tab will be opened and there you can give your address and make payment of $20 for Thermometer.

step 5: after completion of order 2000 points will be added to your swagbucks account and they are equivalent to $20.

step 6: Now you can go to rewards section and redeem your points as gift cards like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Visa, paypal and many more.

Now the trick is you can add 200 more points with few clicks in swagbucks so that your total points become 2200 and then you can get $25 gift card.

I have added swagbucks button to browser to get 50 points and registered in Bing to get 150 more.

Finally I was able to redeem $25 amazon gift card and got smart Thermometer by spending $20.

• 4 weeks later...