Nenu AI chip cheddaam ani decide ayna.

VizagRocks

Nenu AI chip cheddaam ani decide ayna.   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, gudachari007 said:

manduloki munching ki panikosathadi..plz

Rei babu ki manchi Habanero chips packet anta thondaraga ivvandi

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• yomama

• sattipandu

• pravinyudu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

whatever option you pick, you will be 100% right.

but very disappointed with progress in AI brothers. so I'm going to take matters into my hands 

google vaalla 'great' AI chip bokka la undhi. worse than eyeriss from MIT. 

nenu rangam loki digithe gaani maaradhu anukunta.

entha time pattachu antaaru, oka radical AI chip design, manufacture ki?

Shock treatment ki mundu kuda elane undevadiva leka shock treatment tarvatha ela ayyava....??@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

Just now, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Shock treatment ki mundu kuda elane undevadiva leka shock treatment tarvatha ela ayyava....??@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

AFDB lo kukka lu karisaaka ayya anukunta.

On 6/10/2016 at 2:12 PM, VizagRocks said:

I guess its okay to flaunt stupidity like you do.

its okay brother, no shame in being a poor fcuk. you can exchange your character for a couple of burgers every night.

i.e. let the burger guy fcuk you in the ass for a couple burgers @3$%

@3$% its okay brother making irrelevant gay jokes will not bury the fact that you just tried to hit on me and be slick about it @3$%sorry mate, am straight go to vegas or california or hollywood. flaunting stupidity and blaming it on me@3$% what a hoeee

9 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$% its okay brother making irrelevant gay jokes will not bury the fact that you just tried to hit on me and be slick about it @3$%sorry mate, am straight go to vegas or california or hollywood. flaunting stupidity and blaming it on me@3$% what a hoeee

I called you a 'wh0re' moron, and your response is to call me out for being gay for you?

perhaps you do get fcuked in the ass for measly burgers everyday. What a sad life.

Go make some money to feed yourself instead of obsessing about me online.

5 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Put your qualifications first - education background, and experience. Based on that we will vote. 

I'm so awesome I wouldn't know where to begin. awesomeness oozing over every pore of my body.

Also I don't really care what you guys think. So I don't really have to begin anywhere.

5 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Put your qualifications first - education background, and experience. Based on that we will vote. 

That's  secret ?? vadu special anta abba

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

That's  secret ?? vadu special anta abba

khachitanga ra. koncham kooda coherence lekunda, dabbulu levu ani edusthunna neeke antha dheema unte, naaku entha undaali.

ee night ki burger set ayyindha, inka beram kosam wait chesthunnava?

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm so awesome I wouldn't know where to begin. awesomeness oozing over every pore of my body.

Also I don't really care what you guys think. So I don't really have to begin anywhere.

Dude, I asked simple question! If you have so much awesomeness and don't care what we think, why did you post this question? Is it again one of your bullshit post that you can't do in social networking sites.

12 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

khachitanga ra. koncham kooda coherence lekunda, dabbulu levu ani edusthunna neeke antha dheema unte, naaku entha undaali.

ee night ki burger set ayyindha, inka beram kosam wait chesthunnava?

@3$%@3$% arey babji poor rich complex nekundi kabatti edo try chestunav neku entunna na aathee ane matter ne burra ki ekinapdu anna ani nuvve vastav kani light apeskoni bajjo ra bujja@3$%