***** Saturday desi raccha in pubs....fafal ******

eladom

2 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

once i went to a foreign nation, i found a group of uncles from ap speaking in disgusting manner...they were abusing the waiter in telugu as he wont understand...one uncle was telling " eppudu testadu ee Lkoduku" ..my mom was sitting beside me..it was so awkward

Max we can do is  try to tell our cousin's and friends to control our behavior

Amen

33 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

worst baa... I hate the way telugu people behave. I'll give examples ( naadi oka university in India outside ap)

* People going to big hero flicks in Inox shout so much that manager came running in twice

* they go to pubs in big groups, point out to hot girls, laught at them and do koya dancing together

* public lo boothulu aravadam gatti gattiga evariki ardam kanattu

* speaking in telugu even when a third person cant understand it

* if any northie boy walks with a girl, every telugu thinks she is his gf, but its just friendship

* unable to speak proper english

*  fighting abt heros like mad

* relating caste to every matter

u forgot one more thing

pakkana valla meda padi edvadam ... lol

On 29/10/2016 at 2:29 PM, eladom said:

Manollu pubs lo groups ga velli fafal meedha indecent behavior....asalu pubs lo dekatledhu....Dani side effects Sunday antha backfages attack....idhi ekkuva kotthaga vacchina students and eh1 vuncles valla....

Especially.. biryani thini vacchi direct ga groups ga dance floor kampu chesthunnaru...

Kampu means biryani pithula?

47 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

i'm decent uncle

+_(+_( @3$%@3$%@3$%

1 hour ago, NinduChandurudu said:

worst baa... I hate the way telugu people behave. I'll give examples ( naadi oka university in India outside ap)

* People going to big hero flicks in Inox shout so much that manager came running in twice

* they go to pubs in big groups, point out to hot girls, laught at them and do koya dancing together

* if any northie boy walks with a girl, every telugu thinks she is his gf, but its just friendship

Mana telugu jaathi problem is mainly the environment in which they are brought up which doesnt teach basic social skills, Insecurity throughout life as they dont know how to approach or behave with girls and herd mentality in every stage of life.

These kind folks only can go out with the same herd as they never know or cant survive if they go out alone (they just get lost due to their insecurity in the pub)

In a herd they get the courage to drink and abuse and make fun of other girls whom they cant approach as that is the only way they can express their sexual frustration supressed from years in India and the last thing to do is "snake dance" in a pub (puke finally) assuming it will attract attention but what they wont realize is its no better than blacks who wear pants below their briefs and shiny accessories with rap music to attract attention.

Even in strip clubs they take a 1 beer for 2 hours and wait to get the best available lap dancer and finally ask her for discounts for lap dances at checkout.

And still fuckers wonder why they are rejected everywhere.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

i agreee 100% ..US lo kuda aa hero cinemalu vaste ... jai balayya jai jai balayya ani okadu ..Powerstar ani okadu mariokadu NTR anta ..US lo aristhe ekkado vunna aa heros ki vinapaduda..this is BS and bad behavior.

Should people feel bad for getting rejected by girls in strip clubs even if they follow basic business etiquette? may be not...it's business in strip clubs...you give money and you get pleasure...on whom does the person wants to spend money for pleasure is upto the person and to accept or reject the offer is girl's business..follow basic business etiquette when doing business...which is give and take...if the girl still shows attitude then get out of there and find another girl or another strip club...

14 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes man Indian men are the lowest on the ladder when it comes to social dating or finding women in pubs/clubs. Most decent women don't want to do anything with us, because of the acts of a few like that. 

I totally stopped going out since 4 months man, weekends kooda intlo ne unta. I go hiking, running etc on the weekends for a few hours, come home and stay home man. Our people need to be given culture 101 lessons before getting visas stamped. 

Indians ki visalu iyyakapothe matter clear  

21 hours ago, nandananditha said:

+1  Arey pubs ki poyi college party la group dancelu circle lo tiragdam ento

Asalu cinema hall lo la arupulu ento

Texas lo ilantivi common......ee madhya lungi dance kooda pubs lo....

15 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Mana telugu jaathi problem is mainly the environment in which they are brought up which doesnt teach basic social skills, Insecurity throughout life as they dont know how to approach or behave with girls and herd mentality in every stage of life.

These kind folks only can go out with the same herd as they never know or cant survive if they go out alone (they just get lost due to their insecurity in the pub)

In a herd they get the courage to drink and abuse and make fun of other girls whom they cant approach as that is the only way they can express their sexual frustration supressed from years in India and the last thing to do is "snake dance" in a pub (puke finally) assuming it will attract attention but what they wont realize is its no better than blacks who wear pants below their briefs and shiny accessories with rap music to attract attention.

Even in strip clubs they take a 1 beer for 2 hours and wait to get the best available lap dancer and finally ask her for discounts for lap dances at checkout.

inthavaku i agree %$#$

meeru chusina prob kakunda daani root cause analyze chdesi em cheyyalo/cheyyakodado pubs lanti public places lo chebithe vintaru ga janalalu....andaru mee exp lo desi lu pubs la ila , ala behave chestaru cheppakapothe%$#$

15 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

is that true? or just exaggeration?