AP Elections -2019 my view

psycopk

As you already know it is no big secret that i wish CBN to continue .. I am here to discuss why i support CBN and why not jagan or pavan.

Why cbn-

1)He is committed to give water through polavaram by end of dec.. maha aaite inko 6months.. but cant delay further.. where as others can take excuse to delay it by another 5years.

2) Attracting investments.. CBN lanti visionary and dynamic leaders tho decent enterpreniuers interact avali anukuntaru...  not whith some one who had 31 cases and good at destroying systems.

3) Capital region momentum will continue to grow., others dont event know what planning means.. dont know how to go further.

4) CBN ki idi last chance as active politician... karunanidi 90 yrs lokuda active gane unnadu ani adagochu... After this poll.. CBN is more of a consultant for TDP. So wanted to use his services for one more time.

-- thats it these are my main things.. nothing else.

Now jagan babu- Reasons for not supporting jagan

1) he failed as an opposition leader.

2) because of his undercurrent aggrement with chekka bodi .. bodi totally neglected AP.

3) investors will not show that much of an interest... ee kukka sai, brother anil gado.. leka pote nimmagadda lanti vallo ravali investors ga.. 

4) He is already proved he cant do anything against center.. inka lafangi gadi kalla meda kuda padatadu ani signals ichesadu... so i see a slave than a leader

now mana pk

1) intlo ladies ne handle cheyaleni vadu society ni handle chestadu ante nenu nammanu-- My personal opinion

2) oka vishyam etukunte... he miserably fails over and over to get it to a closure-- ade sagam panula sannasi

3) techi petukuna avesam... cinemalo baguntadi.. reality lo aa avesam karya roopam dalchali..

4) no strong cader.. he may be genuine.. but lacks what it takes... the way i see it vote of pk is vote gone waste..

---

Now your million dollar question.. what if cbn looses and jagan/PK wins?

As i said many times before.. I am not that worried this time around. CBN removed all my fears from 2014. Thank you CBN.  He got polavaram running at fast phase.

he got capital figured out.. he got water for delta.. (oh my god.. my biggest worries of all time.. Every farmer in delta literally should worship for this).

Who ever comes.. All the best

• Haha 1

Your assumption and approach is completely wrong Samara...keeping my political affiliation aside, it’s wiser CBN hangs up his boots. CBN has nothing to do with Polavaram, with or with out him, Polavaram will continue and complete perhaps,  CBN mishandled rehab which is going to cause delay in Polavaram, You will heat more about this delay by end of the year. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Your assumption and approach is completely wrong Samara...keeping my political affiliation aside, it’s wiser CBN hangs up his boots. CBN has nothing to do with Polavaram, with or with out him, Polavaram will continue and complete perhaps,  CBN mishandled rehab which is going to cause delay in Polavaram, You will heat more about this delay by end of the year. 

so u think jagun or PK can handle the state??

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

As you already know it is no big secret that i wish CBN to continue .. I am here to discuss why i support CBN and why not jagan or pavan.

Why cbn-

1)He is committed to give water through polavaram by end of dec.. maha aaite inko 6months.. but cant delay further.. where as others can take excuse to delay it by another 5years.

2) Attracting investments.. CBN lanti visionary and dynamic leaders tho decent enterpreniuers interact avali anukuntaru...  not whith some one who had 31 cases and good at destroying systems.

3) Capital region momentum will continue to grow., others dont event know what planning means.. dont know how to go further.

4) CBN ki idi last chance as active politician... karunanidi 90 yrs lokuda active gane unnadu ani adagochu... After this poll.. CBN is more of a consultant for TDP. So wanted to use his services for one more time.

-- thats it these are my main things.. nothing else.

Now jagan babu- Reasons for not supporting jagan

1) he failed as an opposition leader.

2) because of his undercurrent aggrement with chekka bodi .. bodi totally neglected AP.

3) investors will not show that much of an interest... ee kukka sai, brother anil gado.. leka pote nimmagadda lanti vallo ravali investors ga.. 

4) He is already proved he cant do anything against center.. inka lafangi gadi kalla meda kuda padatadu ani signals ichesadu... so i see a slave than a leader

now mana pk

1) intlo ladies ne handle cheyaleni vadu society ni handle chestadu ante nenu nammanu-- My personal opinion

2) oka vishyam etukunte... he miserably fails over and over to get it to a closure-- ade sagam panula sannasi

3) techi petukuna avesam... cinemalo baguntadi.. reality lo aa avesam karya roopam dalchali..

4) no strong cader.. he may be genuine.. but lacks what it takes... the way i see it vote of pk is vote gone waste..

---

Now your million dollar question.. what if cbn looses and jagan/PK wins?

As i said many times before.. I am not that worried this time around. CBN removed all my fears from 2014. Thank you CBN.  He got polavaram running at fast phase.

he got capital figured out.. he got water for delta.. (oh my god.. my biggest worries of all time.. Every farmer in delta literally should worship for this).

Who ever comes.. All the best

now mana pk

1) intlo ladies ne handle cheyaleni vadu society ni handle chestadu ante nenu nammanu-- This is personal life, bill gates ambani ki time kaisi vachinatu neeku  naaku raadu, sathi savtritrulu seetha devi lanti wifelu andariki raavu. anta matranna society ni handle chayyledu anedi wrong opinion.

2) oka vishyam etukunte... he miserably fails over and over to get it to a closure-- ade sagam panula sannasi..thank god that he did not follow through TDP's  mafia, corruptions and scandals. TDP would have washed out. and by the way he has always been genuine when it comes to people problem. He has been an effective social engineer. you agree or not

3) techi petukuna avesam... cinemalo baguntadi.. reality lo aa avesam karya roopam dalchali..: vaaadi starting lo unnna avesham ippudu Jana sena TDP ki YCP ki gaddi pedtundi kada adi kaarya roopam kaada? that too with just 1 or 2 months effort?

4) no strong cader.. he may be genuine.. but lacks what it takes... the way i see it vote of pk is vote gone waste..cader lekapovachu but silent voting matram bagane jarugutundi, yellow channels kaakunda vere channels follow avte tellustundi

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, CricPokChic said:

so u think jagun or PK can handle the state??

what was CBN when he became CM in 1996?

I have no idea what you meant by PK or Jagan can handle, Do you think CBN handled the state? Its bureaucracy that handles the state no matter who the CM is...CM only puts the agenda first.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have no idea what you meant by PK or Jagan can handle, Do you think CBN handled the state? Its bureaucracy that handles the state no matter who the CM is...CM only puts the agenda first.

ok i mean when u said CBN should hang his boots who do u want to become CM....show the alternative??

Polovaran is a Nationalized project which will be funded 100% by the Centre. Only CBN knows why he insisted Centre to hand over the project to the state and get funds instead. Also, YSR got all the approvals for the project. In fact, YSR had started construction even before all the approvals and didnt care the concerns of other states.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

bureaucrats  ye anta handle cheste inka Jagan CM kaavali anne taaapatreyam enduku tambi? vision leni leader jagan kabatti nuvvu ni batch ala maatladtaaru. ma nanna chesinde neenu chesta ani tappu seperate ga emanna identity unda mi vodki, just because you hate TDP you dont have to blindly support corruption king jagan

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

ok i mean when u said CBN should hang his boots who do u want to become CM....show the alternative??

andanta maaku telavad vai, ma jagan CM raavali ma reddy rajyam raavali ante maaku telusu

Just now, Sizzler said:

Polovaran is a Nationalized project which will be funded 100% by the Centre. Only CBN knows why he insisted Centre to hand over the project to the state and get funds instead. Also, YSR got all the approvals for the project. In fact, YSR had started construction without all the approvals and didnt care the concerns of other states.

India Lo ..  Motham meeda 16 or 17 national projects vunnaayi and Polavaram is one of them ... compare the work done between Polavaram and the remaining projects ... all the other state projects ki adhi Gathi ledhu... just b’cos CBN took ownership ... 65% of the work was accomplished in this term... remember this project as been outstanding for 30 years with minimum progress not even 10% in the past that too in YSR rule..ee chetha beef party kaneesam timely manner lo funds release cheyyakundi ... query la meeda query lu vesi addupulla vesaaru...CBN Pettina effort ni appreciate cheyyakapoyina parvaledhu ... kaani asalu akkada Polavaram yemi ledhu ani A1 batch vimarsinchattam yentha Varaku correctoo ... meere aalochinchandi👎👎👎 

9 minutes ago, Vickyrathod said:

bureaucrats  ye anta handle cheste inka Jagan CM kaavali anne taaapatreyam enduku tambi? vision leni leader jagan kabatti nuvvu ni batch ala maatladtaaru. ma nanna chesinde neenu chesta ani tappu seperate ga emanna identity unda mi vodki, just because you hate TDP you dont have to blindly support corruption king jagan

Bureaucrats implement the political partie's priorities and interests.

deenikit eda telisthe, ikaditho apesthav nee comments.