friday kada , randi ok kahani cheptha

throwawayafdb

22 hours ago, throwawayafdb said:

Some other day bud eroju kudaradu . but coincidence yenti ante a papa kuda child of separated parents and she is messed up in mind.

Asalu nuvvu manishivena manasu anedi unda motham story chepakunda pothe ela 

23 hours ago, throwawayafdb said:

Some other day bud eroju kudaradu . but coincidence yenti ante a papa kuda child of separated parents and she is messed up in mind.

aa papa kuda antey... nuv kuda naa? child of separated parents.. 

just curious since u made that statement... dont take me wrong if interpreted your sentence wrong

19 hours ago, chicchara said:

aa papa kuda antey... nuv kuda naa? child of separated parents.. 

just curious since u made that statement... dont take me wrong if interpreted your sentence wrong

pakka thread lo  posted about guyd in this DB who are divorced

adi context

Next episode:

Papa tho trip ayepoyaka we used to meet more often. Almost everyday lunch ki meet ayyevallam tanu pani chese mall deggara lo Noodles & Compnay ani undedhi she used to order some wrap and nenu yedo soup and noodles order chesunune vadini. lunch ayyaka she used to Hug me very tightly ( each one is bigger than her head). That was the highlight of my day for many weeks. 

Regular ga movies ki velle vallamu, movies lo thighs meeda cheyyi and shoulder mida cheyyi vesi side ***** ni touch chese vadini. Papa was very cooperative she used to lean towards me if not reachable certain spot. snacks and soda is a must everytime for papa almost dinner type lo tinedi Mozzarella sticks ,cheesy nachos and pizza. Movies peddaga lenappudu dollar theatre ki velli chusina movie chusevallamu , everymovie is 2nd show because papa will get off from work after 9 Pm register close papa turn aythey 10:00 paina start ayye shows chuse vallamu. everything was going great sometimes during lunch we used to have long conversations about her family she like her mom a lot, but hates her dad ,step mom and step son. Until 18 they parents had shared custody of her , she said her life under her dad's roof was horrible. As soon as she turned 18 she moved the F away from him and never called him. after bachelors degree her dad found a medical seat for her in India (she is from bengal) she studied there for couple of years and quit it but worked as a web developer consultant for few months. Finally she moved back to US again.

Papa achievement lo she is a topper in school and wrote few books with short stories but peddaga sale avvaledu. She writes poetry in bangla and english also. Creative & wild papa anukondi.

Oka sari papa sudden ga call chesi na car ki accident ayyindi and police laki call chesa ani cheppindi. Nneu nuvvu oka na and adigi location cheppu ippude vastha ani anna. She shared and nenu oka range speed lo vella akkada chusthey car bagane undhi, yem ayyindi adi adigithey front bumper ki damage kanapadaleda ani cheppindu. Nenu chusi naaku kanapadatledu yekkada ani malli adigia full kopam tho vongi chupinchindi. Akkada number plate kindha chinna ring (smaller than penny) kapinchindi paint kuda poledu.

Naaku deeni mental grudda anukoni "Police yem annadu ani adiga" . papa : " chusi rasukoni vellipoyadu, vaadu kuda nee lage yekkada yekkada ani aduguthunnadu" ani cheppindi. Even restaurants ki velthey burger/pasta/salad ila cheyyali and ala cheyyali ani savakottedi. Chinna theda kodithey malli venakki pampedi. naaku matram bale embarrassing ga undedi . 

Oka sari papa's grandfather was ill (mother's side) so her mom has to go to India in few days. Papa's aunt and cousin also lived in the same neighborhood they were also going to india so papa wanted to send her mom along with them. I forgot to say her mom used to work in retail (walmart/kohls etcc) . But her mom's US passport expired so she asked me to take her to nearest passport office which is like 200 miles from our place. Tanu car rent chesa nuvvu drive chesthava ani adigindhi nenu sare ani anna. one day and Half office lo leave petta. We drove to that location and slept in a motel . two rooms ki nene pay chesa (point note chesukondi your honor) . Next day passport office ki vellamu and her work was done by aftrnoon. So papa suggested let's go to zoo here ani. vellina taruvatha papa was holding my hand like a couple all the time when her mom was not looking. I was scared and she used to tell "yendhuku bhayapadatam ani". tana mom chusindo ledo naaku telidu but she used to be nicer to me then afterwards. May be passport help chesa ani .One time papa said inti backyard lo lilly and lotus garden cheddam so nee help kavali ani, we went to many stores to get right material and stuff. This time papa paid for stuff. Somehow I was revealed May be her mom insisted . for few days in evenings we used to work in backyard to build garden. We had lot of fun , we joked around , some masala topics. She even said that she very flexible in bed . But overall we connected well during this period. konni vegetables like tomato ,chilli ,watermelon and potato natindhi. lilly and lotus idea was dropped. 

Onetime she said everymonth she would go to spa to relax and get massage, and said why don't you join me this time. Naaku vellali ani ledu and paisalu motham nene pettali something I don't want to enjoy ani anukunna. But papa mondithanam & cuteness mundhara manam agalem. Ompulu sompulu tirigi matladuthundu thundi . So iddarmu vellamu oka chinky place ki papa initially said iddaru couples room chesukundamu ani cheppindi. But massage pilla couples room ready ga ledu individual rooms unnayi ani cheppindi. Papa and I went to different room and I was disappointed . I was wearing cheddi and boxer and baniyan . Massage pilla anni teseyyi ani cheppindi. Nenu oka baniyan teestha ani cheppa. Papa booked 90 min session. Chinky pilla taakutunte naaku rakaraklu undedhi relaxing, sensual and guilty. Chiky oka padi sarlu adigidnhi ame nee girlfriend aa ani nenu yes ani cheppa 10 times. end of the session it was very relaxing . I paid tips and went to car , Papa sat next to me and explained how it's good for body and all. AFter sometime I said it was little uncomfortable for me ani. Later she figured out that I was excited , she laughed and said couple of times that "Getting excited is normal nothing wrong , I also get exited sometimes" . I said that's way I did not remove everything . Papa said she removed everything otherwise oils marks will be there ani cheppi . Naaku mind lo reel started e papa nagnanga padukoni unte chinky pilla papa ni rub chesthununte . Then I asked a doubt tummy mida padukunte neeku chest addam raada ? Uneven ga untundhi kada ani. She said yes naaku chala ibbandi so I put pillow under chest ani cheppindi. She was very open about her body.  Na mokham lo glow chusi papa said "Don't get any ideas" for few days that image was printed in my mind.

sometimes we used to fight , I wouldn't defend saying I was always right. But small arguments used to lead bigger fights , yemiayina papa used to come back to me and give me kiss on lips (no tongue )  and hugs  says "water under the bridge" ani cheppi deggara ayyedi. I was always impressed with her approach always tried to be a bigger and better person. Nenu yemo full relationship lo unna ani feel ayina even felt guilty If I accidentally looked at someone who has exposing dress.