Tamannaah Hesitated To Wear That Green Bodysuit!

tamu

The actress said that she thought she didn't have the type of the body required to wear a bodysuit. "To be honest, when I started I didn't think I had the body to (wear it)... you need to have a certain body to able to wear. I actually went on a diet and lost weight to wear the costume. I felt like I could not have done it if I was in normal size," Tamannaah quoted.

It is true that a great bikini body takes time and will need smart work. However, we also believe that Tamannaah looked gorgeous in the green bodysuit and there is no room for doubt. The picture looks jaw-droppingly beautiful. Action, directed by Sundar C, is all set to release in a couple of days, that is, on November 15.

I think Tamanna is trying to make as much as she can while in demand that is why she is accepting all kinds of roles and costumes. She worked opposite Venky in F2, Swing zara song, Opposite prabhu deve and chiranjeevi, now  this costume. Good for her. She is a dedicated actor and good

human being.