Palghar mob lynching | पालघर मॉब लिंचिंग : Arnab Goswami vs Reality | अर्णब गोस्वामी

timmy

1 hour ago, timmy said:

BJP vallu mud slinging thappa yemi ledhu ... unable to digest shivsena forming govt ... ilaanti incidents create chesi vallu laabham pondhee prayatnam thappa yemi ledhu...

drama artist Bodi and Banda shah support thonee ilaanti incidents jaruguthunnayi👎👎

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@timmy arrest list pakkana pettu

kottha news cheppalana.. Kastakari sanghatan an NGO which is funded by church is working to arrange the bail for the arrested. Why is the NGO so interested in this case? 

arrest list endi...

did any one report on why did actually the mob beat and kill those guys..?

a topic vadilesi communal rangulu puyaddo <3da lassun anukuntu tirgutunnaru...

let alone who killed them...but qn is why did they kill them...

chinna pillal kidnap annaru, theifs annaru...looking at their profile..do they real need to kidnap or steal something.

they were simply coming from funeral.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

arrest list endi...

chinna pillal kidnap annaru, theifs annaru...looking at their profile..do they real need to kidnap or steal something.

Asal e arnab news endhi? Nenu miss ayya... Evaru attack chesaru? N why? 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

arrest list endi...

dylan32050.jpg

Asal kidnap anedi rumour. Kidnap kidnap Ani oka range lo forward messages pampinrata , veellu kanapadagane andaru meeda paddaru. Police kuda atla choostu kuchunaru. These guys were victims of rumor 

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

arrest list endi...

dylan32050.jpg

If CBI gets involved something might come out.. otherwise, we have already seen how police twisted the facts before the video going viral

4 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Asal e arnab news endhi? Nenu miss ayya... Evaru attack chesaru? N why? 

arnam was saying that the reason behind that mob lynching is religious angle..

christian conversion NGO instigated the triabl people to kill them..

kaadu adi tappu...asal religious angle ye ledu ani katal padtunnar kodkulu...

and that NGO now came to assist and securing bail for those who got caught...adi enduku vachindi evad cheppadu

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, timmy said:

arnab vs reality ani, reality place lo evade chekka gadini teesukochi pettaaru? 

public loki ravadaaaniki Italy beach ki face leda?

21 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Asal kidnap anedi rumour. Kidnap kidnap Ani oka range lo forward messages pampinrata , veellu kanapadagane andaru meeda paddaru. Police kuda atla choostu kuchunaru. These guys were victims of rumor 

same thing happened one year ago 

I saw this news in a documentary 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

u mean Antonio  Maino??

I still believe it might be communal but not  related to Muslims, Scheduled Tribes has long history of attachment with Christian Missionaries, A ngo trying to bail out after this incident shows this narrative....I guess these Santh's might be creating ripples in their conversion process.so the question of entire mob beating is ruled out this is mere a plan to escape from the law or to increase the time for investigation, police filing case on 120 people is a stupid thing as most of them  in that incident are booked for lynching, getting witness is hard now also the defense would say police forced them to be a witness in if any body from those 120 people turn in,

I personally feel police should not have used Lynching sections, if you observe the video It was only 8 people who are beating them mercilessly right from beginning and most of them are spectators shouting in back but i did not see and hear anybody encouraging them to do s , case should be filed on these 8 people only about their motive , further the police need to concentrate more on these 8 guys for criminal history, whom did they had recent contact, what is their bank balance now, where were they went recently, phone call data, internet history etc

Finally, the video can be tampered by police and reshare it with their bots.. They have the necessary tools for that and it is understandable too because this would prevent the communal violence.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

Arnab gaadu undaga inkokadni chekke antunnava 

25 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

I still believe it might be communal but not  related to Muslims, Scheduled Tribes has long history of attachment with Christian Missionaries, A ngo trying to bail out after this incident shows this narrative....I guess these Santh's might be creating ripples in their conversion process.so the question of entire mob beating is ruled out this is mere a plan to escape from the law or to increase the time for investigation, police filing case on 120 people is a stupid thing as most of them  in that incident are booked for lynching, getting witness is hard now also the defense would say police forced them to be a witness in if any body from those 120 people turn in,

I personally feel police should not have used Lynching sections, if you observe the video It was only 8 people who are beating them mercilessly right from beginning and most of them are spectators shouting in back but i did not see and hear anybody encouraging them to do s , case should be filed on these 8 people only about their motive , further the police need to concentrate more on these 8 guys for criminal history, whom did they had recent contact, what is their bank balance now, where were they went recently, phone call data, internet history etc

Finally, the video can be tampered by police and reshare it with their bots.. They have the necessary tools for that and it is understandable too because this would prevent the communal violence.

On whose behest the MH police twisted the facts should be investigated. 

10 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

Media is deciding the what is reality anedhi... Ippudu Janam ee chekka gaadu nijam chepthunadu anukuntaru

44 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

They have detained and arrested/taken custody of all who seem to be part of that mob violence... Further investigation ayithe they will zero down to the actual culprits...