Osmansagar and Himayatsagar filling after 10 years

hyperbole

12 minutes ago, snoww said:

Orey hmtv gaa thumbnail lo Hussain sagar image endi raa

Adhi okkatey kaadhu adhi full avvaledhu 1741 loney undhi Last year kuda anthey undhi anta but veedu news lo mathram nindu kunda ayipoyindhi antunnadu @3$%

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Telangana lo kooda food court undha ? 

Until kaaleshwaram water reaches Hyderabad, I doubt Government will be able to Justify the reason to remove 111 GO.

Even after that it will be a big fight with environmentalists at national level. 

Local public want GO to be gone badly . But I doubt it will happen any time soon. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Until kaaleshwaram water reaches Hyderabad, I doubt Government will be able to Justify the reason to remove 111 GO.

Even after that it will be a big fight with environmentalists at national level. 

Local public want GO to be gone badly . But I doubt it will happen any time soon. 

I don't understand why Hyderabad needs kaleswaram water at all , don't you have both Sri Ram Sagar , nagarjuna aagar supply ? Maybe for future neesa I guess

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't understand why Hyderabad needs kaleswaram water at all , don't you have both Sri Ram Sagar , nagarjuna aagar supply ? Maybe for future neesa I guess

LoL ukooo vaaaa

Pochampaad nunchi Hyderabad ki drinking water aaaaaa , Edakelli vasthunnayi neeellu nayana?

NagarjunaSagar nunchi  water vasthundhi yes, city outskirts lo nadergul- vanasthalipuram madhyalo phase 1 2 and 3 water pump operations unnayi from there water comes to HMWS&SB for distribution.

Idivaraku manjeera water vachedhi than completely ran out, nizamsagar ke chukka water elthaledhu from manjeera dam, city ki em istharu le.

Twin lakes and other such lakes barely gave water to city when population was 25-30 lakhs that took in my cheddi good days.

Kaleshwaram or by any other means godavari water thevalsindeyy city ki, need is insatiable.

Industries ki kooda avasaralu untayi ga

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

LoL ukooo vaaaa

Pochampaad nunchi Hyderabad ki drinking water aaaaaa , Edakelli vasthunnayi neeellu nayana?

NagarjunaSagar nunchi  water vasthundhi yes, city outskirts lo nadergul- vanasthalipuram madhyalo phase 1 2 and 3 water pump operations unnayi from there water comes to HMWS&SB for distribution.

Idivaraku manjeera water vachedhi than completely ran out, nizamsagar ke chukka water elthaledhu from manjeera dam, city ki em istharu le.

Twin lakes and other such lakes barely gave water to city when population was 25-30 lakhs that took in my cheddi good days.

Kaleshwaram or by any other means godavari water thevalsindeyy city ki, need is insatiable.

Industries ki kooda avasaralu untayi ga

Got it 👍 I thought Sagar water could satisfy all the needs of the city . I Don't have knowledge on this matter.

I guess Krishna and upper Godavari are not as reliable as a source of water . 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Got it 👍 I thought Sagar water could satisfy all the needs of the city . I Don't have knowledge on this matter.

Pochampaad is a semi utility dam and only has barely 90 tmc of which 75-80 avvaganey  kinda ki vadilesthaar, below 60 tmc aythey power generation cut, below 40 tmc , canals ki water cut. 

Lol adhi paristhithi , Inka city ki water ichentha scene ledhu, it's also 210 KMS away.

Babli dam vachaka MH lo Inka zero chances.

Godavari water koooda rangareddy- nalgonda district borders daka kaleshwaram waters testhunnaru kabatti , hyd ki kooda drag chesthunnaru by adding additional balancing reservoirs.

56 minutes ago, snoww said:

Edhi jarigina political ga trs ki mileage osthadhi...it is bound to be on similar lines as that of increasing sc st reservations, opposition lo on congi bj gallu mingaleka kakkaleka sastharu...

12 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Krishna water to Hyderabad was designed in early 90's in two phases, keeping in mind the needs of the city then. manjeera,singur,twin lakes could help the needs of the city. but aroju design chesina system ki, Hyd expansion by 2010's, ae matram saripodu. and only drinking water needs kosam plan chesinaru..

atarvata phase-3 kuda plan chesinaru..then with the the three phases, all along the pipeline, either side oka 20 kms varaku vunna villages ki drinking water ki allocate chesinaru..because those areas are flouoride effected. even by doing so, there is enough water in sagar to supply as dead storage tarvata kuda draw cheyochu for drinking water...and at the same time, pranahita-chevella lo kuda water was earmarked for drinking water purpose, which is now Kaleshwaram.

west Hyd ki twin lakes, north and north east and south east ki kaleshwaram, south hyd ki krishna...

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You are right partially, Krishna was dependable  for last couple years because if good rains but it had its issues like most of the allocations going towards drinking water needs than irrigation and it sort of peaked out. Yellampally (Sripada Yellampally) Project - now part of Kaleshwaram is now supplying 40% of Hyd water needs, Krishna water peaked off and any new net withdrawal will happen from Yellampally going forward.

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB)
HMWSSB supplies nearly 440 mgd water to the city every day. Of these, about 152 mgd water is drawn from the Yellampally project and 260 mgd from Nagarjuna Sagar.

They stopped drawing water from Osman sagar and Himayat sagar 5 years which otherwise would have supplemented 40 mgd.

Singur/Manjeera on the upper Godavari which was once dependent source but over the last few years didn’t receive any inflows thus rendered it useless. luckily, it is getting filled this year 30TMc due to good rains. Plan is to link Singur and Nizamsagar to Kaleshwaram but that is a 3-5 year goal