Pelli istam lekapothe intlo munde seppali kada..

heha

mana desi galla daridram choostunna ga especially Punjabi and  South Indians...  Wife ni Grocery store ki thappa ekkadiki theesukellaru...  Valla freinds tho whatsapp cheste boy friend emo ani anumanam especially in Brahmin Community veelaki teddy gallu vantha padatam...  ee daridram chhodaleka,  aa gola venaleka chastunna

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

mana desi galla daridram choostunna ga especially Punjabi and  South Indians...  Wife ni Grocery store ki thappa ekkadiki theesukellaru...  Valla freinds tho whatsapp cheste boy friend emo ani anumanam especially in Brahmin Community veelaki teddy gallu vantha padatam...  ee daridram chhodaleka,  aa gola venaleka chastunna

What if wife is working? Ameh managers tho and vere guys tho matladali and office lo happy hour parties ki attend avvali .. evvani kuda restrictions pedthara husbands 😡

3 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

What if wife is working? Ameh managers tho and vere guys tho matladali and office lo happy hour parties ki attend avvali .. evvani kuda restrictions pedthara husbands 😡

percentage entha.. ?

9 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Yes, I've seen many working women don't come out for  lunch unless they get permission first. Some one asked her why, her reply " I can't spend any money without telling him". This is slavery..bad part is they tell that with pride and don't realize what kind of life they are living. 

They seems to be happy buying tonnes of gold..husband's agree as for them it's investment

She tried but work out avvale. She did the right thing 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Yes, I've seen many working women don't come out for  lunch unless they get permission first. Some one asked her why, her reply " I can't spend any money without telling him". This is slavery..bad part is they tell that with pride and don't realize what kind of life they are living. 

They seems to be happy buying tonnes of gold..husband's agree as for them it's investment

This is too bad too worst. So a person who works and earns money do not have complete authority on his or her hard earned money?!?!? What is even more depressing is to see some women, still asking permission to spend their OWN money! If they want, they can contribute some of their earings to the family but it doesn’t make any sense to wait for someone’s approval(spouse or whoever heck that may be) to spend your own money😡

32 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

This is too bad too worst. So a person who works and earns money do not have complete authority on his or her hard earned money?!?!? What is even more depressing is to see some women, still asking permission to spend their OWN money! If they want, they can contribute some of their earings to the family but it doesn’t make any sense to wait for someone’s approval(spouse or whoever heck that may be) to spend your own money😡

Pelli ayyaka ne money na money enti.. 

33 minutes ago, Chay said:

Pelli ayyaka ne money na money enti.. 

e topic meeda okasari evaro thread vesaru couple months back na opinion nenu cheppanu but ppl came back at me lol so I won’t extend this topic further kani .. ne money na money kadhu ekkada problem having control over ur money by others.. nenu em spend chesina na husband or wife nunchi permission kavali antey thappu anipinchindi. Major purchases ki share chesina oka ardam undi (although not needed) but chinna chinna vatiki oka below $100 ki kuda lekkalu cheppali ante it is nothing but slavery

1 hour ago, friesNfrappe said:

e topic meeda okasari evaro thread vesaru couple months back na opinion nenu cheppanu but ppl came back at me lol so I won’t extend this topic further kani .. ne money na money kadhu ekkada problem having control over ur money by others.. nenu em spend chesina na husband or wife nunchi permission kavali antey thappu anipinchindi. Major purchases ki share chesina oka ardam undi (although not needed) but chinna chinna vatiki oka below $100 ki kuda lekkalu cheppali ante it is nothing but slavery

y u have to think of it as control or permission? think of it as informing and making sure they are ok with it.. but ya chinna purchases ki kuda ante mari too much.. I have a habit of purchasing stuff from deals even when they are not needed.. so I usually inform my wife before doing it.. tanu 90% vatiki money waste cheyyaku ani titti aapestundi.. h@)

3 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

Insecure fellows , nammakam untey asal pattinchukoru ilantivi , enni rojulu they can shadow evrything ? Isnt it tiring ? Inka life emuntadi 

7 minutes ago, Chay said:

Compatibility unde marriages 1% untai emo... Mana parents gen antha adjust aipoyi bathikinolle 99%

Anduke e kalam lo arranged marriages won't work very well, most people have a lot more exposure when compared to our parents generation. 

9 minutes ago, Chay said:

Compatibility unde marriages 1% untai emo... Mana parents gen antha adjust aipoyi bathikinolle 99%

Most women were not working back then

husband kottina second set up pettina padi unnaru coz no financial independence