Villas are for Bakras

krishnaaa

I was discussing this in another thread and felt that it needed a separate thread.

In my opinion, Villas are a failed concept in India. What works in the west might not be a good concept in the east.

West has decreasing fertility rate and supply of people is low. India will get there but will take another 50 years.

Nowadays, any layout has accommodation to parks and common areas. I bought land which is surrounded by parks on 2 sides. I can custom build my home with better construction materials, get rent from another portion and take care of people who work for me. Its a win win situation.  My family has employed the same model for generations and worked quite well. The house built on it also has a character rather than copy paste cookie cutter which is tough to distinguish from neighbors.

Regarding water tankers and all...when you buy land, you buy it along with family members or friends. Amenities can be coordinated and is much easier than you think. You will have your driver living in the same building and they provide security to you and you provide security to them. Nowadays battery backup and solar is very cheap and easy to get it installed. These are just silly reasons to increase stress for you and the people who work for you. 

When your driver/maid family live in the same building, its a symbiotic relationship. They might keep changing for some time but you will surely find a family who are loyal and will be with you for generations if you treat them right.  You will lose all this and have plastic relationships which would lead to decreased standard of living when you chose to live in a villa.

The rent you get can be used for maintenance and having tenants is a good thing which improves your wellbeing and the land is utilized better. Reduces your stress levels as well and improves your outlook towards life. You shouldn't have too many tenants at the same time. One or 2 is max. Moderation is key.

In short, Villas are usually for bakras who are either overinvolved in their jobs or for those who moved from other cities and have no idea about Hyderabad.

Prove me wrong. Hai ga life enjoy cheyandi and live like a king abba instead of buying villas.

6 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

I was discussing this in another thread and felt that it needed a separate thread.

In my opinion, Villas are a failed concept in India. What works in the west might not be a good concept in the east.

West has decreasing fertility rate and supply of people is low. India will get there but will take another 50 years.

Nowadays, any layout has accommodation to parks and common areas. I bought land which is surrounded by parks on 2 sides. I can custom build my home with better construction materials, get rent from another portion and take care of people who work for me. Its a win win situation.  My family has employed the same model for generations and worked quite well. The house built on it also has a character rather than copy paste cookie cutter which is tough to distinguish from neighbors.

Regarding water tankers and all...when you buy land, you buy it along with family members or friends. Amenities can be coordinated and is much easier than you think. You will have your driver living in the same building and they provide security to you and you provide security to them. Nowadays battery backup and solar is very cheap and easy to get it installed. These are just silly reasons to increase stress for you and the people who work for you. 

When your driver/maid family live in the same building, its a symbiotic relationship. They might keep changing for some time but you will surely find a family who are loyal and will be with you for generations if you treat them right.  You will lose all this and have plastic relationships which would lead to decreased standard of living when you chose to live in a villa.

The rent you get can be used for maintenance and having tenants is a good thing which improves your wellbeing and the land is utilized better. Reduces your stress levels as well and improves your outlook towards life. You shouldn't have too many tenants at the same time. One or 2 is max. Moderation is key.

In short, Villas are usually for bakras who are either overinvolved in their jobs or for those who moved from other cities and have no idea about Hyderabad.

Prove me wrong. Hai ga life enjoy cheyandi and live like a king abba instead of buying villas.

It’s prestige issue address kuda rich ga undaali man 

• Upvote 1

I heard this from one of my friend , one gated community lo both apartments and villas unnayi anta, villas ki separate club house apartments ki separate and apartment people using villa clubhouse ani complaints and godavalu . Life is beautiful lo kammula chupisthey comedy ga anipinchindhi appudu but adhi vinnaka oh my mad anukunna 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

I heard this from one of my friend , one gated community lo both apartments and villas unnayi anta, villas ki separate club house apartments ki separate and apartment people using villa clubhouse ani complaints and godavalu . Life is beautiful lo kammula chupisthey comedy ga anipinchindhi appudu but adhi vinnaka oh my mad anukunna 

Indu Aranya na ?

19 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Not for living if in uSA..I bought one 1.68 in 2016 just sold yesterday for 4cr just decide who bakara..one who make money of it or one just comments on this and just timepass 

21 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Not sure whether it ur own experience or imagination I have both in hyd infact two villas in diff places in west hyd. I know the diff and it all depends on the community and residents we cant generalize. in US also there are some counties worst than india (I live 6 months there and 6 months in hyd). its all depends on ppl and their civic sense and area

25 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

so for some reason you badly want your driver/maid family live in the same building as you. because villas won't have this facility those are for bakras. gotcha  @~`

8 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Not for living if in uSA..I bought one 1.68 in 2016 just sold yesterday for 4cr just decide who bakara..one who make money of it or one just comments on this and just timepass 

I made more than that from Land....your point?

This theddu is regarding living in villas....stay on topic.

1 minute ago, krishnaaa said:

I came 

Seppu villa lo unte problem enti

Hyderabad villas are relatively cheap for indian metros , I heard from my northie colleagues that noida villas sell for 30-35 crores at the high end . 

Mind blowing anipisthundhi , who the F*** pays that much to live in a s.h.i.thole city .

I also heard the market rate for these villas has saturated for almost 5 years now , it's not even increasing at inflation rate .

Hyderabad , Bengaluru are a different market , they still have lots of room to grow 

6 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Arey erri **..India la land koni aa type dabbulu chesokovali ante political influence anna undi .rowdy aitano tappa avvadu 3 yrs lo..mari meemu aite normal ppl ..nuvvu aa category aite light teesko

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Arey erri **..India la land koni aa type dabbulu chesokovali ante political influence anna undi .rowdy aitano tappa avvadu 3 yrs lo..mari meemu aite normal ppl ..nuvvu aa category aite light teesko

You have a point. I too heard of price being doubled in three years. Good job.

22 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

TS saying who bought they are bakara ani.. in this case nuvvvu once bakara now another person become bakaaara.. so now u NOT bakara..

Modd lo bakara anamta

52 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

I brought one for 2 Cr in 2015 and sold for 4.5cr in Aug this year