Tv5 dividing society.

Boomer

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Irrespective of what you said, the last sentence invalidates everything you said. She is not a child anymore, she is an adult capable of making her own decisions. Parents have no say in whom she gets married to, irrespective of which caste, religion race he is. 

We Hindus don't agree our kids to marry kirastanis , topic over....mingey ikkada nunchi ,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Irrespective of what you said, the last sentence invalidates everything you said. She is not a child anymore, she is an adult capable of making her own decisions. Parents have no say in whom she gets married to, irrespective of which caste, religion race he is. 

I wouldn't allow my kid to convert brah that's what i'm sayin and that's the point i'm makin and it doesn't invalidate what i'm sayin maybe it makes me racist according to the 20th century sjws and libtards i as an indian don't give a f abt cassette but i do about religion

3 minutes ago, Boomer said:

We Hindus don't agree our kids to marry kirastanis , topic over....mingey ikkada nunchi ,

We Hindus anaku, you happen to be a Hindu who is discriminating against other religions. I can tell you for sure that my family is definitely more Orthodox Hindu than you and do not discriminate against other religions. So, don't you ever generalize Hindus as being narrow minded like you and you alone. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kidney said:

andharu correstae vunnaru.. But How Jalaga involved in this personal Family kulanthr@ kadapa reddlu Case..

How is he related.. What TV5 trying to convey.. 

inka artham avvatlae @PilliBeta @dasara_bullodu1..

sorry if I miss any one here

how CBN involved in every Kam.. incident idi kooda anthe

Just now, NaMo_JaMo said:

I wouldn't allow my kid to convert brah that's what i'm sayin and that's the point i'm makin and it doesn't invalidate what i'm sayin maybe it makes me racist according to the 20th century sjws and libtards i as an indian don't give a f abt cassette but i do about religion

Nice this Hindu reniassance should come for all , lekapothe sickulars like @Picheshwar @PilliBeta @siru @chanchala divide us ..and try to break India through conversions and develop their dangerous cult religions..

1 minute ago, NaMo_JaMo said:

You don't need to change your religion to marry someone of a different religion. That's the beauty. Your grand children can celebrate both Diwali and Christmas if you are open-minded and don't discriminate against Christianity. 

1 minute ago, Boomer said:

Nice this Hindu reniassance should come for all , lekapothe sickulars like @Picheshwar @PilliBeta @siru @chanchala divide us ..and try to break India through conversions and develop their dangerous cult religions..

renaissance doesn't come without teaching scriptures ... books lo rasina hinduism ki society lo naadustunna hinduism ki chala theda undi

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

how CBN involved in every Kamma-Kapu incident idi kooda anthe

agreed... 

Kapu revolt time lo - Baboru initiative saved many lives during train accident..

HudHud time - Baboru  spontaneous response.. measures.. saved many lives..

But still in doubt How Jalaga is related to this Kadapa Teddlu Case

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

We Hindus anaku, you happen to be a Hindu who is discriminating against other religions. I can tell you for sure that my family is definitely more Orthodox Hindu than you and do not discriminate against other religions. So, don't you ever generalize Hindus as being narrow minded like you and you alone. 

Lol u only said u are from xtian family as far as I remember,why are u discriminating on bible ,by not critising it ,like u do for bhagavadgeetha,ramayanam etc..,and bible is most unscientific book on planet

Bcoz u are kirastani..

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

You don't need to change your religion to marry someone of a different religion. That's the beauty. Your grand children can celebrate both Diwali and Christmas if you are open-minded and don't discriminate against Christianity. 

Idhey oka hindu muslim page lo adigithey no no ani morapetti boothulu thittaru telsa

Just now, Boomer said:

Lol u only said u are from xtian family as far as I remember,why are u discriminating on bible ,by not critising it ,like u do for bhagavadgeetha,ramayanam etc..,and bible is most unscientific book on planet

Bcoz u are kirastani..

Lol, when did I say that?

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

renaissance doesn't come without teaching scriptures ... books lo rasina hinduism ki society lo naadustunna hinduism ki chala theda undi

Books lo rasinattu unte Hinduism survive avadam kastam ,bcoz hinduism says u can pray to any god ,and not like other religions which say u will reach heaven only if u pray a particular god like that like that ,so we should improvise some things