Pfizer to Seek Authorization of Covid-19 Vaccine Friday

perugu_vada

Pfizer Inc. said it plans to ask U.S. health regulators on Friday to permit use of its Covid-19 vaccine, a milepost in months of frantic efforts to find a medicine that could beat back a rampaging pandemic.

Once the company files, it would be up to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to decide whether the two-shot vaccine works safely enough to roll out to millions of people.

It is unclear how long the agency will take to review the vaccine, which Pfizer and partner BioNTech SE just days earlier said was 95% effective and well-tolerated in a 44,000-subject trial.

A green light would cap the fastest vaccine development program ever in the West, going from laboratory to authorization in less than a year. Pfizer, which partnered with Germany’s BioNTech in March, has so far spent about $2 billion on the effort.

8 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

entha try chesina stock leyadam ledu kaka tenor.gif

Yeah something wrong with PFE... MRNA super strong vundi..

Apart from stocks, looks like high risk people will get vaccine by Christmas 🎄 which is a very good sign 

11 minutes ago, reality said:

US lo deaths around 2000/day ki increase atinayi...

cases 200k around

deeni pi nee spandhana enti bro?

First oka point clear chestha bro, i never said this virus is hoax, all i've been saying is the response and hype created is a hoax situation.

Coming to deaths, CDC has granted any health care professional, practitioner to decide and certify it as covid death even without a test like " under benefit of doubt" if he/she is sure the deceased could have covid infection. Not only in India, US and everywhere as per WHO guidelines nowadays everywhere the in patient wanted to get admitted or treated for any planned visit or accidental, covid test is performed. This specific flu family virus has been around for an year by this time it would have contacted half of world population. So ye reason tho ayina hospital ku velle vallalo 50% people might have virus infected. If the reason for the death is kidney failure still its registered under Covid.  

Long back nenu ok pdf link post chesa where cdc mentioned that the attending health care proffesional has all the rights to declare a case or death under covid even without test at that time. ippudu test chesina 50% have covid infection. 

Wait till End of Jan bro, this covid will miraculously start getting diminished in faster pace. 

Disclaimer: All these claims are my own and nothing do with @tom bhayya, but he has just assisted me by proof reading and correcting the spelling. 

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yeah something wrong with PFE... MRNA super strong vundi..

Apart from stocks, looks like high risk people will get vaccine by Christmas 🎄 which is a very good sign 

Forget about vaccine, vaccine is a joke. e lov da lo modderna, pizer, oxford bull ford gallu develop chesina vaccine zamana virus strain ku. ippudu e crown shape covid mutation ekkadikooooo *****sindhi. . . . . .mutation ayina virus ku vaccine etla pani chesthado @PilliBeta konchem vaccine production back work oka 2 mins aapi ikkadiki ochi response ichivellali ani manavi

3 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

First oka point clear chestha bro, i never said this virus is hoax, all i've been saying is the response and hype created is a hoax situation.

Coming to deaths, CDC has granted any health care professional, practitioner to decide and certify it as covid death even without a test like " under benefit of doubt" if he/she is sure the deceased could have covid infection. Not only in India, US and everywhere as per WHO guidelines nowadays everywhere the in patient wanted to get admitted or treated for any planned visit or accidental, covid test is performed. This specific flu family virus has been around for an year by this time it would have contacted half of world population. So ye reason tho ayina hospital ku velle vallalo 50% people might have virus infected. If the reason for the death is kidney failure still its registered under Covid.  

Long back nenu ok pdf link post chesa where cdc mentioned that the attending health care proffesional has all the rights to declare a case or death under covid even without test at that time. ippudu test chesina 50% have covid infection. 

Wait till End of Jan bro, this covid will miraculously start getting diminished in faster pace. 

Disclaimer: All these claims are my own and nothing do with @tom bhayya, but he has just assisted me by proof reading and correcting the spelling. 

so em health complication ochi poyina majority covid valle authondi antunnaru antaav ? but covid tho affect ayi chanipoyina vaallu chaala mandhi untunaru kada .. now that u pick any individual they must have heard a seriously affected case in their immediate family due to to Covid complications(not anta.com news, i mean genuine ga cases vintunnaam from the past month or 2 )

5 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Cool bro.. I never said that you said it a hoax. Just curious, what’s happening ani.

Disclaimer @3$%

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Forget about vaccine, vaccine is a joke. e lov da lo modderna, pizer, oxford bull ford gallu develop chesina vaccine zamana virus strain ku. ippudu e crown shape covid mutation ekkadikooooo *****sindhi. . . . . .mutation ayina virus ku vaccine etla pani chesthado @PilliBeta konchem vaccine production back work oka 2 mins aapi ikkadiki ochi response ichivellali ani manavi

The more mutated the virus is, the better the vaccine efficacy will be, lol. 

vaccine thesukunna vadiki kuda later on sick ayyi flu symptoms kanabadi vaadu velli naaku covid test cheyandi ani test cheyinchukuni dhantlo positive ochina ee vaccine makers will say "this specific case falls in the -5% failure cases" antaru. andhuke any vaccine will not be more than 95% effective, endhukante malla same symptoms kanabadi Rapid,  RC-PCR and inka inka kotha test lu cheyinchukuni vaccine maker ni sue chesina vaadu antadu "Thats why we never said its 100% effective, you fall in that 100-95 = 5% bapathi" 

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

so em health complication ochi poyina majority covid valle authondi antunnaru antaav ? but covid tho affect ayi chanipoyina vaallu chaala mandhi untunaru kada .. now that u pick any individual they must have heard a seriously affected case in their immediate family due to to Covid complications(not anta.com news, i mean genuine ga cases vintunnaam from the past month or 2 )

uncle, let me seach for that pdf you'll spit on Chee DC

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

vaccine thesukunna vadiki kuda later on sick ayyi flu symptoms kanabadi vaadu velli naaku covid test cheyandi ani test cheyinchukuni dhantlo positive ochina ee vaccine makers will say "this specific case falls in the -5% failure cases" antaru. andhuke any vaccine will not be more than 95% effective, endhukante malla same symptoms kanabadi Rapid,  RC-PCR and inka inka kotha test lu cheyinchukuni vaccine maker ni sue chesina vaadu antadu "Thats why we never said its 100% effective, you fall in that 100-95 = 5% bapathi" 

Good lekpothe poni.. kani emanna bad untundhi antava, vaccine thiskunte... ?

Would you prefer therapeutics over vaccine?

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

uncle, let me seach for that pdf you'll spit on Chee DC

forget about documents uncle .. all i am saying here is we have proofs to show there are individuals that are getting affected with their health due to covid .. forget about heart/kidney complications related stuff .. nenu only covid tho baaga impact ayina vaallu .. chanipoiyina vaalla gurinchi saying

yes, u may be right in regards to adding every death to Covid .. but only covid valla poyina vaallu chaala mandhe unnaru .. and covid valla infect aithe oche issues chaala different and long lasting untaay .. nenu anta.com nunchi cheppatledu .. i have seen in my relatives where they got affected with covid

Polio vaccine is 100% effective, today polio is completely eradicated. 

Similar smallpox is already completely eradicated.

This covid is a flu virus ra ayya, it will change its genome sequence in every mutation, entha cheppina evvadiki ekkadu.

Ippati varaku flu ke vaccine ledu. e covid ku ekkadnundi osthadi ra babu.

Mark my words, an effective vaccine for Common Cold/Flu/Covid-19/Covid-23/Covid27 is possible on a day when a man is able to conceive and deliver a baby.

Mark these words of mine, i swear tenor.gif 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, reality said:

US lo deaths around 2000/day ki increase atinayi...

cases 200k around

deeni pi nee spandhana enti bro?

Approve the vaccine or ask thatha to stop ranting