Heavy lobbying by witccccchhhhh companies

veerigadu

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

50;50 rule they dont like it.....

Mesthris lobbying to stop the GCs for coolies. 

Desis are against desis ani proved!

Witch endhuku lobby chesthaaru itserve and rahul laanti lawyers will lobby last time obama time lo kuda valley ga ead ni thokki mingaaru 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Witch endhuku lobby chesthaaru itserve and rahul laanti lawyers will lobby last time obama time lo kuda valley ga ead ni thokki mingaaru 

Once you get a gc you are no longer under whims and fancies of witch batch .

Would they go as far to stall the bill ? I doubt it

• Upvote 1

honestly inta last minute lo senate lo pass cheyyatam sounds like a cream biscuit..

with all the amendments house lo pass avvatam kashtam ani telise edo kukka biscut vesarani naa feeling.. IV gaadu ide chance gaa inka 600k to 1 million collect cheskuntaadu..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

GC vachi kuda witch lo chestaru with some flexibility, that way they can show more local hiring. 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Right now they don’t even start perm process until 5th year why would they even invest on perm I 140 and all. Vallaki lakhs of resource untaaru India lo onsite biscuit vesi hold cheyadaaniki worst case they will get someone to Canada mexico.

3 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

honestly inta last minute lo senate lo pass cheyyatam sounds like a cream biscuit..

with all the amendments house lo pass avvatam kashtam ani telise edo kukka biscut vesarani naa feeling.. IV gaadu ide chance gaa inka 600k to 1 million collect cheskuntaadu..

Biscuit evariki vesaru...ee biscuit veyadam valla Senate ki em labham...just for discussion sake 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hummer said:

Biscuit evariki vesaru...ee biscuit veyadam valla Senate ki em labham...just for discussion sake 

to the lobbyists to show that they are passing the bill for funds..

12 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Incumbent vallu just washing their hands off anthey it will go no where 

21 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

if they have more than 50 employees, then they cant have more than 50% on ech1111s.

Lets say Each witcccch batch has more than 40,000 employees in vomerica. then only 20,000 can be ech111 batch. 

other half locals ni hire seyyali....They wont. anduke status quo works for them I guess

23 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Nope. This time Omnibus ki add cheyyataniki try chesthunnaru. That was the plan. Perfect plan. House lo e amendments tho work out avvadu. Original bill just 7 pages for country cap removal but h1 amendments and I40 amendments add ayyi 29 pages ayyindi 😑 so not that easy in house ani naa opinion. Ade akkada ivanni remove chesi omnibus ki add chesthe no issues ani nenu anukuntunna. Of course naku antha idea ledu but nenu chusa konni posts lo possible with spending bill ani. 

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

if they have more than 50 employees, then they cant have more than 50% on ech1111s.

Lets say Each witcccch batch has more than 40,000 employees in vomerica. then only 20,000 can be ech111 batch. 

other half locals ni hire seyyali....They wont. anduke status quo works for them I guess

Not a big deal. They will start hiring from local mesthris. In that way they are not their employees 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Not a big deal. They will start hiring from local mesthris. In that way they are not their employees 

Wow. Enti man ee master plans. Kudos. 

23 minutes ago, snoww said:

You mean contractors???? 

Witch galle icchedheee peanuts dhanini mana mesthrilu thinnaka. Inka migeledhi emuntadhi anna. 

But I got your point.