Heavy lobbying by witccccchhhhh companies

veerigadu

6 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Crocodile l**nja koduku. Vaade kada last time paisal collect chesi EAD raakunda chesindi. Vaadiki mana gorre santha lifting. 

Wow, nijam aa ?? Have you seen the video ?? He portrayed that he is all for this bill and even volunteered to provide the verbiage on his website so for H1 uncles can use it to bombard representatives mailbox’s. Eedi kana aa lawyer kuck gadi better kada, outright opposing.

39 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Lol. Ekkada pattukosthav bro e news ? Are you against this bill ? 

Yes, his IRAN friends will loose all the high paying jobs in halal pizza corners and poultry farms

18 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Yes, his IRAN friends will loose all the high paying jobs in halal pizza corners and poultry farms

Really they come to work in pizza corners and poultry farms ?? If yes how they get labor certification/avoid scrutiny by adjudication officers?? 

29 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Wow, nijam aa ?? Have you seen the video ?? He portrayed that he is all for this bill and even volunteered to provide the verbiage on his website so for H1 uncles can use it to bombard representatives mailbox’s. Eedi kana aa lawyer kuck gadi better kada, outright opposing.

I havent seen his video but I have seen the video where he was giving a "speech" to all consultancy owners on how EAD fr all would be a disaster for their business model and how he can help them lobby against. That was a leaked video and they did good effort to control damage. Aa video leak aina few months kalla EAD for 140 rule lo "circumstances" ane clause tho daanni naakichesaru. Aaa bongulo Obama administration simple gaa ammudupoyindi ee lobbying ki. Aa video vachina tarvata konni days veedu chappudu ledu. His partner Emily only used to give updates (immigration girl). Veedini malli great laaga projecting. 

Anyway I hate that guy to the core. He is the most pretentious a**hole for our lives

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, phatposts said:

I havent seen his video but I have seen the video where he was giving a "speech" to all consultancy owners on how EAD fr all would be a disaster for their business model and how he can help them lobby against. That was a leaked video and they did good effort to control damage. Aa video leak aina few months kalla EAD for 140 rule lo "circumstances" ane clause tho daanni naakichesaru. Aaa bongulo Obama administration simple gaa ammudupoyindi ee lobbying ki. Aa video vachina tarvata konni days veedu chappudu ledu. His partner Emily only used to give updates (immigration girl). Veedini malli great laaga projecting. 

Anyway I hate that guy to the core. He is the most pretentious a**hole for our lives

Aa leak video eedena??

1 hour ago, BacklogBadham said:

Haha. True. 

Uncle, for the benefit of youngsters, please let us know your story. When you entered in US and how your employer screwed you and also tell about your peers who where successful in their journey.

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

50;50 rule they dont like it.....

Mesthris lobbying to stop the GCs for coolies. 

Desis are against desis ani proved!

loom this as a business..only loss and profit no other feelings.