Marriage is a huge mistake - Charmee

Samara

6 hours ago, Samara said:
Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
charmi.jpg

Charmme Kaur opened up about the rumours surrounding her marriage and gave an affirmative statement.

“I am currently in the best phase of my career and very happy with my life and I will never do such mistake of getting married in my life,” Charmmee posted on social media.

This should put an end to the speculations on Charmme’s personal life at least for the time being.

I personally think she is lesbian…%$#$

17 hours ago, Chay said:

Adi deenni cheskune vaadu kada feel avvalsindi 

Sunny Leone ne cheskune vallu unnappudu ikkada pedda vishayam kaadu..

mana deshamlo karuvutho unna yuga purushulu kotlalo unnaru....

Chettuki cheera kattina kallu musukoni chesukuntaaru...

14 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Sunny Leone ne cheskune vallu unnappudu ikkada pedda vishayam kaadu..

mana deshamlo karuvutho unna yuga purushulu kotlalo unnaru....

Chettuki cheera kattina kallu musukoni chesukuntaaru...

She has amazing personality. Watch her interivews. She is intelligent, kind and beautiful. She has choosen the wrong profession and she quit that now. Ame marriage chesukunnadhi tellodini. Adhi kooda konni years love nadichakane. India lo backdoor ranku nadipe chala mandhi men/women kante..she is far better and eligible than many. Sunny tho Charmee ni comparison?

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Samara said:
Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
charmi.jpg

Charmme Kaur opened up about the rumours surrounding her marriage and gave an affirmative statement.

“I am currently in the best phase of my career and very happy with my life and I will never do such mistake of getting married in my life,” Charmmee posted on social media.

This should put an end to the speculations on Charmme’s personal life at least for the time being.

Puri valla wife ni choosthundhi ha, what puri is doing to her… inkendhuku chesukuntadhi

45 minutes ago, Somedude said:

She has amazing personality. Watch her interivews. She is intelligent, kind and beautiful. She has choosen the wrong profession and she quit that now. Ame marriage chesukunnadhi tellodini. Adhi kooda konni years love nadichakane. India lo backdoor ranku nadipe chala mandhi men/women kante..she is far better and eligible than many. Sunny tho Charmee ni comparison?

Endhuku Charmee ki em thakkuva..Independent Enterpreneur, beautiful and clear about what she wants.

My intention was not to downplay Sunny Leone..its just that male to female ratio is so bad that if a female wants to marry they will have thousands male linedup...more of desperation for s$x rather than respect in marriage.

3 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Endhuku Charmee ki em thakkuva..Independent Enterpreneur, beautiful and clear about what she wants.

My intention was not to downplay Sunny Leone..its just that male to female ratio is so bad that if a female wants to marry they will have thousands male linedup...more of desperation for s$x rather than respect in marriage.

Okay, I got it. That male to female ration issue for us, in India. The person married Sunny is Canadian. I don't think he married because there are less females.

• 5 months later...