What happens if Andhra Pradesh declares bankruptcy?

Raven_Rayes

since people are fearmongering about rising debt obligations of AP, lets talk about this.

i'm sure some youtube video on this is already doing the rounds. What does bankruptcy law say about state govt level bankruptcies? Is there even a law addressing this in India?

lol.

personally I'm happy that Jagan has borrowed and distributed money and stuff to people, something Modi is legally bound to do... but that schmuck is more interested in dreaming about akhand bharat.

US cities with 100%+ debt obligations compared to their tax revenue are far from even considering such proposals, since the federal and state govts is always ready to throw in cash at them.

AP with hardly 25% of debt obligations to its revenue is getting pillored by everyone.

Everyone mad that people are getting stuff for free. lol Indians.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

since people are fearmongering about rising debt obligations of AP, lets talk about this.

i'm sure some youtube video on this is already doing the rounds. What does bankruptcy law say about state govt level bankruptcies? Is there even a law addressing this in India?

lol.

We will merge it with Venizeula 

Apudu maalokam Anna CM

Jalaganna PM

Fawananna pesirentu 

Just now, potti_ramayya1 said:

We will merge it with Venizeula 

Apudu maalokam Anna CM

Jalaganna PM

Fawananna pesirentu 

That's cool. Venezuela is many many times better than India. Not even close.

Every state CM in India should do what Jagan did, and force the Union govt to restructure all the debts that states accrue.

I can't see any other way out of this. Unless Modi is shameless enough to allow some of the private debtors calling shots in a state in India.

But I guess, most of the debt will be owed to the state owned banks, and restructuring it shouldn't be a problem.

Jagan is awesome. CBN looks like a tired stupid fool when trying to counter him.

48 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

US cities with 100%+ debt obligations compared to their tax revenue are far from even considering such proposals, since the federal and state govts is always ready to throw in cash at them.

AP with hardly 25% of debt obligations to its revenue is getting pillored by everyone.

Everyone mad that people are getting stuff for free. lol Indians.

ante american cities lo facilities, andhra lo facilities okate antav 😂

1 minute ago, james_pond said:

ante american cities lo facilities, andhra lo facilities okate antav 😂

mari debt tho kaadhu problem.. vaadu debt teeskoni Amaravathi laanti lafoot cities katti, prajalu maadi sachina pattinchukokuntey okay antav. anthe na.

• Haha 1