Useful info for NRIs who has real estate in Hyderabad

Subbulu

24 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Emo bro ... Ippatiki aite safe ga ne unnayi ...

watch other videos by advocate kalanidhi.. case histories septadu.. aaku rowdies chaala mandi tirgutunnar hyd lo

53 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

watch other videos by advocate kalanidhi.. case histories septadu.. aaku rowdies chaala mandi tirgutunnar hyd lo

NRIs lands meeda special focus vuntadi vallaki. They know NRIs can't travel to India frequently to courts to resolve the issues. So their job becomes easy. Fake documents crate sesi game aadutharu. 

Don't buy lands unless they are inside gated branded venture. Buy only if you have lot of political influence. Sometimes even that won't help. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, snoww said:

NRIs lands meeda special focus vuntadi vallaki. They know NRIs can't travel to India frequently to courts to resolve the issues. So their job becomes easy. Fake documents crate sesi game aadutharu. 

Don't buy lands unless they are inside gated branded venture. Buy only if you have lot of political influence. Sometimes even that won't help. 

Around 2001 my friends land was occupied by some unknown people with fake documents . 

Being an NRI , he tried to get police, courts involved but to no avail . So they went to a MLA  to sort it out and MLA proposed selling the land to him for half the price . They cut their losses and sold everything in india afterwards . 

That MLA is erraballi dayakar rao and the men who occupied the land were also his own henchmen

52 minutes ago, snoww said:

Ee okka vishayam la mugali mohan has my appreciation... NRIs ki manchi bharosa istadani vinna

20 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Around 2001 my friends land was occupied by some unknown people with fake documents . 

Being an NRI , he tried to get police, courts involved but to no avail . So they went to a MLA  to sort it out and MLA proposed selling the land to him for half the price . They cut their losses and sold everything in india afterwards . 

That MLA is erraballi dayakar rao and the men who occupied the land were also his own henchmen

Avuna baa.. nenu kuda idi vinna.. gaadu chala pedda kabjadar anta

1 minute ago, jiggubhai said:

Avuna baa.. nenu kuda idi vinna.. gaadu chala pedda kabjadar anta

One of the few , jc diwakar reddy son in law Deepak reddy occupied / cheated people on 6000 crores worth of property . 

Telangana vachina tharuvatha veedi aatala full stop padindhi 

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/tdp-mlc-arrested-for-forgery-land-grabbing/amp_articleshow/59033076.cms

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

One of the few , jc diwakar reddy son in law Deepak reddy occupied / cheated people on 6000 crores worth of property . 

Telangana vachina tharuvatha veedi aatala full stop padindhi 

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/tdp-mlc-arrested-for-forgery-land-grabbing/amp_articleshow/59033076.cms

oh i didn't know this.. mari aa errabelli gadu ela continue avtundu? because he is in trs now?

37 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

oh i didn't know this.. mari aa errabelli gadu ela continue avtundu? because he is in trs now?

Anni parties leaders anthe. Ade valla main business. Valle kabja sepinchi, valle settle sepistharu. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Around 2001 my friends land was occupied by some unknown people with fake documents

Naa relatives/friends circle lo last few years lo 5 cases ayyayi ilantivi. Anni political leaders hand ee. 

56 minutes ago, snoww said:

Anni parties leaders anthe. Ade valla main business. Valle kabja sepinchi, valle settle sepistharu. 

ind lo for any land, flat investment to business permissions.. you need to have political leader support 

14 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Sell pay tax in India and bring money ... 

idi asalu easy kadu bro I know people in 50's struggling now okka bank manager ki kuda process telidu interest kuda chupincharu antha try chesi oppisthe vadu transfer avathadu.. next gen lo nri's money ila chala india lo siblings or extended familys ki pothundi endukante ikkada kids asalike telidu interest undadu inka worst case enti ante if they die suddenly even wife may not know where the properties are ani...

I think it’s similar situation all over India I guess.

one of my close family friend belonging to divyasree group, Bangalore was shot in broad daylight by Muthappa Rai’s ppl (Bangalore real estate mafia). Ppl say Muthappa rai is connected to Dawood and was a next door neighbor to Pervez Musharraf in Dubai.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/bengaluru/no-clues-on-brain-behind-subbaraju-murder/articleshow/15907306.cms