🚨 Rapist Raju dead by suicide 🚨

jiggubhai

1 minute ago, jiggubhai said:

Not possible in a poor country with 1.4 billion people. US lone rafist gaallani govt identify cheyaledu..it won't happen in India.

even in a village kooda identify cheyyaleru. oka vela identify chesey system okati osthey, it'll be way more suffocating to live under that system.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

even in a village kooda identify cheyyaleru. oka vela identify chesey system okati osthey, it'll be way more suffocating to live under that system.

yeah what if the system identifies someone as a potential rafist when infact they are not? Their life will become absolute hell.

36 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sex education ki deeniki enti annayya sambandam. sex education isthey, rafees thagguthaaya, evadu cheppadu?

Chinnapilllalni chesthey em raadhu ani awareness create cheyyaley, parents kooda amailani konni vishayalu mundhey cheppaley ...how Not to go to anyone ...etc etc...nuvvu anukuney education kaadhu

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

first I'm curious to watch him actually have a trial. Indian society is fcuked beyond repair.

Absolutely true, antha nammakam undi mari manaki on our own judiciary. Evadi kaina ide mukka chepthey aa maaku courtla meeda nammakam ledu antaru, mari aa matram nammakam lenappudu enduku democracy ani dabba kottukodam

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Smarty_1 said:

Encounter meaning enti akkada unna scene enti?

nenu seppedi entante police could have encountered and spun that suicide story. The disha culprit encounter has given a bad rep to the police from law and social activist circles and there are actually a few cases filed against the police because of that. So I think the police are careful with encounters and how they broadcast that to the public.

8 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

nenu seppedi entante police could have encountered and spun that suicide story. The disha culprit encounter has given a bad rep to the police from law and social activist circles and there are actually a few cases filed against the police because of that. So I think the police are careful with encounters and how they broadcast that to the public.

So eppudu nuvvu police vallu pattukuni train kinda padesaru antav? Do you know its more than dangerous that encounter.. since encounter is done at remote places.. they are high chances of people seeing atleast the train driver appudu inka issues ee kada police vallaki

2 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

So eppudu nuvvu police vallu pattukuni train kinda padesaru antav? Do you know its more than dangerous that encounter.. since encounter is done at remote places.. they are high chances of people seeing atleast the train driver appudu inka issues ee kada police vallaki

Ante train vache 1 min mundu padesthara maree.. they could have put it there a few mins before train came. 

anyway it’s just hypothesis and I could be wrong

9 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Ante train vache 1 min mundu padesthara maree.. they could have put it there a few mins before train came. 

anyway it’s just hypothesis and I could be wrong

Ala cheyali ante vadini tie cheyali. Tie chesi train kinda veste ahh rope untadi… rope marks untayi PME lo inka easy ga prove cheyochu.. I don’t think cops are such fools to ignore it

5 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Ala cheyali ante vadini tie cheyali. Tie chesi train kinda veste ahh rope untadi… rope marks untayi PME lo inka easy ga prove cheyochu.. I don’t think cops are such fools to ignore it

I am saying they could have encountered him and then put on train tracks. Release chesina Footage lo they could have hidden the bullet markets or maybe they had shot him in the head and the head got mangled by the train.

If they had  tied him, they could have removed ropes before footage also.

Another way is that they could have given him narcotics to sedate him. 

Seyyalanukunte police la ki pedda panem kadu.

1 minute ago, jiggubhai said:

I am saying they could have encountered him and then put on train tracks. Release chesina Footage lo they could have hidden the bullet markets or maybe they had shot him in the head and the head got mangled by the train.

If they had  tied him, they could have removed ropes before footage also.

Another way is that they could have given him narcotics to sedate him. 

Seyyalanukunte police la ki pedda panem kadu.

Lol neeku asala PME gurinchi idea unda bro?? Bullet marks unte train kinda padi suicide chesukunnadu ani chepthara?? Sedate cheste it will be determined in PME oka chinna mark unna identify chestaru.. video footage thone iypodu kada taravatha chala thatangam untundi…