Client ki ....inform cheyakunda....India velthey

Novak_Djokovic

you will be fired and the company can take legal actions against you. as you took their property out of country without their permissions, also they can know you working from india with your ip, 

i'd not recommend you doing so... 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Peter123 said:

you will be fired and the company can take legal actions against you. as you took their property out of country without their permissions, also they can know you working from india with your ip, 

i'd not recommend you doing so... 

bruh efudu bhayam la bathakatam kakunda koddiga free ga kuda undaam bruh brahmi91.gif

1 minute ago, bluebadger said:

bruh efudu bhayam la bathakatam kakunda koddiga free ga kuda undaam bruh brahmi91.gif

what the heck man,you cant take company laptop out of country, you have to face legal consequences for that. job will be gone for sure. 

company's security issue - should not play any games with that i reckon. 

40 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Currently project is remote....

India ki 3 to 4 weeks ...veldam ani plan....

So client ki vendor ki inform cheyakunda....India velli...H1b visa stamping ki....velthey...inka 3 to 4 weeks unte....

Any issue ?

How would you manage VPN connection. IT team can easily know. 
does your laptop vpn connection has North America, Asia and Europe ?

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

what the heck man,you cant take company laptop out of country, you have to face legal consequences for that. job will be gone for sure. 

company's security issue - should not play any games with that i reckon. 

bruh anni serious teeskok bruh - already poster talked bout talkin to client na am just sayin if anything happens it would not be the enda world saami btwn nen bhi sesna but my client is hospitality management so naak issue kaale grammar.gif

3 minutes ago, bluebadger said:

bruh anni serious teeskok bruh - already poster talked bout talkin to client na am just sayin if anything happens it would not be the enda world saami btwn nen bhi sesna but my client is hospitality management so naak issue kaale grammar.gif

dorkani varaki emina chesukovachu man, 

legal actions teesukunte he will be jailed, and his US career will end, isnt this serious ? 

ekkada nunchi vastaru man... ilanti ideas tho,..em thiking bro meedi :)

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

2nd and 3rd jobs accept chesa kaka, background check and etc things tho busy unna

3rd job accept chesavani db lo post eyakapovatam manchindhi indhi ledhanatey epatike bridge ekkevadu @Sarvapindi asalke edusthuandu vaaari. Jagratha ga manage chey

Just now, Peter123 said:

dorkani varaki emina chesukovachu man, 

legal actions teesukunte he will be jailed, and his US career will end, isnt this serious ? 

ekkada nunchi vastaru man... ilanti ideas tho,..em thiking bro meedi :)

ok ok bruh chillax, US lo okadiki jarigindi inkodiki jaragad, betta be safe than sorryi visited india without informing client apudu issue kaale but  I agree with you, anduke client ki septe betta ani seppina bruh already 

1 minute ago, bluebadger said:

ok ok bruh chillax, US lo okadiki jarigindi inkodiki jaragad, betta be safe than sorryi visited india without informing client apudu issue kaale but  I agree with you, anduke client ki septe betta ani seppina bruh already 

okay :)

btw i am cool  :)

1 hour ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Client ki ....inform cheyakunda....India velthey

Client laptop 💻 tho work cheyacha ?

Any issues with network or connection  ?

vaadu peekese varaku pani cheyyi malli choodam