Adedo seasonal depression anta..

jiggubhai

1 hour ago, jiggubhai said:

rey @Swatkat monna adigav kada ee madhya db la active lenu enduku ani.. seasonal depression anta. doctor cheppadu

52 minutes ago, Vuthal_Bithal said:

🙄 winter depression, narakam chupisthundhi.

this is common and I went through this just in the 2nd winter itself ..

there are few ways to deal with this ...

1. Use high lumen lights - halogen lights ...  high lumen is the key ...  use 2600 lumens or 5800 lumens .. u can get them at home depot or amazon ...

image and link below ... https://www.homedepot.com/p/Feit-Electric-150-Watt-Bright-White-2800K-T3-R7-Base-Dimmable-Halogen-Light-Bulb-2-Pack-BPQ150T3-CL-2-HDRP/309695210

How To Determine How Many LED Lumens You'll Need To Properly Light Your  Space | ArchDaily

feit-electric-halogen-bulbs-bpq150t3-cl-2-hdrp-64

2. do exercise specially weight resistance exercise in the morning ...

3. this yields highest results .... look directly in to the light bulb 3-4 times a day ...

(warm lights (yellow)  are better then day light (white) bulbs )

4. spend 2-3 day vacation in warm climate ... i plan like this 1 vacation in January remember all those flight deals to florida and Caribbean ... and another in march ...

5. look directly in to sun for 5-10 seconds whatever the amount of bright sun lits up your area

trick 1,3,5 are cheapest and best ...

trick 2 healthiest ..

trick 3 is recommended ..

all the best guys ..

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

rey @Swatkat monna adigav kada ee madhya db la active lenu enduku ani.. seasonal depression anta. doctor cheppadu

Rei jiggi neke kadhura andharki atlane undhi asalu sun vachi one month avthundhi. Bayata sun lekapotey asalu siraku mingidhi em cheyabudhi ksdhu lazy avtham

4 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

Walking chey daily 45 min you will be alright. Na vitamin d 11 undhi monna check chepisthey

3 hours ago, yoda123 said:

this is common and I went through this just in the 2nd winter itself ..

there are few ways to deal with this ...

1. Use high lumen lights - halogen lights ...  high lumen is the key ...  use 2600 lumens or 5800 lumens .. u can get them at home depot or amazon ...

image and link below ... https://www.homedepot.com/p/Feit-Electric-150-Watt-Bright-White-2800K-T3-R7-Base-Dimmable-Halogen-Light-Bulb-2-Pack-BPQ150T3-CL-2-HDRP/309695210

How To Determine How Many LED Lumens You'll Need To Properly Light Your  Space | ArchDaily

feit-electric-halogen-bulbs-bpq150t3-cl-2-hdrp-64

2. do exercise specially weight resistance exercise in the morning ...

3. this yields highest results .... look directly in to the light bulb 3-4 times a day ...

(warm lights (yellow)  are better then day light (white) bulbs )

4. spend 2-3 day vacation in warm climate ... i plan like this 1 vacation in January remember all those flight deals to florida and Caribbean ... and another in march ...

5. look directly in to sun for 5-10 seconds whatever the amount of bright sun lits up your area

trick 1,3,5 are cheapest and best ...

trick 2 healthiest ..

trick 3 is recommended ..

all the best guys ..

find a sun studio and do a 90-120 mins every week

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

Rei jiggi neke kadhura andharki atlane undhi asalu sun vachi one month avthundhi. Bayata sun lekapotey asalu siraku mingidhi em cheyabudhi ksdhu lazy avtham

ae vuru vaa medhi ? Ma vurlo roju sun shining

Get up at 4 am every morning, no exceptions no weekends etc. 

Meditate for 20 minutes, focus on your breath(mindfulness meditation)

Then go on a 30 min jog/run, you can even run in snowy conditions by wearing ice grips on shoes. Run till you are out of breath for atleast 15 minutes and develop a sweat

Come back and start with a warm shower but then turn it into freezing cold shower and do that for atleast 5 minutes. 

Now drink black coffee(no sugar, no creamer) 

Works like a charm, everytime. 

• Like 1

I love cold winters, and esp those days when there's no sun. extra motivation to get out of home and run outdoors. 

Lost 8 lbs since the last 6 weeks even with eating whatever crap I normally eat, all because I started working out again religiously

10 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

I love cold winters, and esp those days when there's no sun. extra motivation to get out of home and run outdoors. 

Lost 8 lbs since the last 6 weeks even with eating whatever crap I normally eat, all because I started working out again religiously

Perfect bro. I can explain the reason for cold showers and running in cold weather activates ans and calms down the people. Autonomic nervous system abnormal aithey harmones flucatuate avthaye which leads to release of adrenaline which is nothing but fight and flight blood antha stomach loki velthadhi and causes brainfod, moodineas anxiety which is what @jiggubhai is experiencing and btw he is a big taagubothu which aggrvates his condition. And vegus nerve is imp in controlling the heart rate. Resting heart normal undali infact entha slow untey antha manchidhi.