Repati nuchi seluvulu ma apice lo....

Spartan

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Neku veeti gurunchi baa telusa? I have a question, and no one in my vicinity or family works in IT. Google analytics lo oka website lo ee location nunchi access chesaro how to find out? 

you have admin access / analytics property id? if you have , go to dashboard and audience .... you find lot of information including users locations where they are accessing from ....

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

you have admin access / analytics property id? if you have , go to dashboard and audience .... you find lot of information including users locations where they are accessing from ....

I can access my lab website analytics because I own it. But I want to know the stats for my Google scholar profile. 

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I can access my lab website analytics because I own it. But I want to know the stats for my Google scholar profile. 

daniki https://scholar.google.com/ lonee info untadhiu gaaa ... nee citation and when you click on each article , citations count per year and links to other citations .... you want user locations also???  

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

daniki https://scholar.google.com/ lonee info untadhiu gaaa ... nee citation and when you click on each article , citations count per year and links to other citations .... you want user locations also???  

I want to know the location. Most people including me cite papers without reading them. Just because someone is citing your work doesn't mean they read your work, yeah? I have about 3000 citations, I bet not even 1000 of those actually read it. 

4 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

I want to know the location. Most people including me cite papers without reading them. Just because someone is citing your work doesn't mean they read your work, yeah? I have about 3000 citations, I bet not even 1000 of those actually read it. 

Naaku oka 4 papers , 100 citations padesthy , eb1 lo GC apply chesi , maa vullo phosulu kodatha 

4 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Naaku oka 4 papers , 100 citations padesthy , eb1 lo GC apply chesi , maa vullo phosulu kodatha 

100 citations ki GC iche rojulu poyiniy anna..300 unna ..addam lo moham choosukomantunnaru 

5 minutes ago, k3I said:

100 citations ki GC iche rojulu poyiniy anna..300 unna ..addam lo moham choosukomantunnaru 

My friends got with less than 100 citations bro..... I think it all depends on how you present your case and attorney

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

If any paper takes more time to read than it takes to pinch a loaf, it is not worth reading. 

The only paper that fits your criteria is toilet paper.