isnt it descrimination?

shenkar

7 hours ago, Spidie said:

I don't think there is any discrimination in this. Vaalu ekkuva vadutaru kabathi service lift use cheyamantaru. Owners lift kosam ekkuva sepu wait cheyakundha. When you are paying 1cr+ to an apartment you would need to have some privileges. 

Hospitals lo Dr's ki separate lifts vuntayi in Most of corporate hospitals adhi discrimination kaadhu kadha. Dr's are busy and they should not get their time wasted in waiting for elevators. Star hotels lo emoyees ki separate lifts vuntayi. Occupants ni disturb cheyakundha. 

Think Big and be Positive.

Yaa bro

thats new ethics and new normal

manam dabbu petti flat konnam leka dabbu vunna vallam ayyam kaabatii lets change ethics and call it as think big and positive

Just now, shenkar said:

Yaa bro

thats new ethics and new normal

manam dabbu petti flat konnam leka dabbu vunna vallam ayyam kaabatii lets change ethics and call it as think big and positive

I like you ba.

ee db ki daari tappi vachinattu unnav. tvaraga paari po.

In this post my complaint is threatening with fine like they violated some traffic rule  

simply they should have put a board like “for residents only” instead of threatening like law makers

What was the crime here “using freaking lift”?  

• Upvote 2

Just now, shenkar said:

In this post my complaint is threatening with fine like they violated some traffic rule  

simply they should have put a board like “for residents only” instead of threatening like law makers

What was the crime here “using freaking lift”?  

welcome to India. If you have even a little bit conscience, paari po India nundi.

or join the crowd. lekunte kastam to live in India.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

welcome to India. If you have even a little bit conscience, paari po India nundi.

or join the crowd. lekunte kastam to live in India.

I am in us…its not only about india this mindset is everywhere

paisal padesthe all privileges manave ane think big and think positive mentality 

Just now, shenkar said:

paisal padesthe all privileges manave ane think big and think positive mentality 

yeah. oppukunta.

31 minutes ago, shenkar said:

kopam emanna unte, ila db lo vachi andari meedha random ga aravatam best. nenu adhey chesta.

lekunte silent ga pani cheskoni pothey ontiki manchidi bossu.

people are assholes. most transactions happen on bad faith, because that's how the system is incentivized. malli neethivanthulu type pose maatram kodtharu. the more you open your mouth contrary to your class interests, the more you'll fall through the cracks.

I have developed a healthy disgust of people. It'll help me enjoy the scene when their stores are looted, and their homes raided, when they are mugged etc. Its almost as if people deserve everything that is happening to them, good and bad.

I know its cynical view. the alternative is to not stay in these kind  of apartments and go live where the maids live. I find that to be rather fulfilling actually. But don't expect them to be better than the upper class people. They have their own hierarchies, which you have to deal with.

humans are like robots. you can program almost anything you want inside them. except empathy for fellow humans. Its either there, or not there.

most people cannot be empathetic towards everything. may be one or two fav causes. thats all. that's where politics comes in. to rally people to trick them into supporting your cause.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

kopam emanna unte, ila db lo vachi andari meedha random ga aravatam best. nenu adhey chesta.

lekunte silent ga pani cheskoni pothey ontiki manchidi bossu.

people are assholes. most transactions happen on bad faith, because that's how the system is incentivized. malli neethivanthulu type pose maatram kodtharu. the more you open your mouth contrary to your class interests, the more you'll fall through the cracks.

I have developed a healthy disgust of people. It'll help me enjoy the scene when their stores are looted, and their homes raided, when they are mugged etc. Its almost as if people deserve everything that is happening to them, good and bad.

I know its cynical view. the alternative is to not stay in these kind  of apartments and go live where the maids live. I find that to be rather fulfilling actually. But don't expect them to be better than the upper class people. They have their own hierarchies, which you have to deal with.

humans are like robots. you can program almost anything you want inside them. except empathy for fellow humans. Its either there, or not there.

most people cannot be empathetic towards everything. may be one or two fav causes. thats all. that's where politics comes in. to rally people to trick them into supporting your cause.

ok

22 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

tax penchi, aa extra money ni free ga ivvatam better poor people ki. say 1/5th of what they'll make serving another human being.

aa free time tho edanna upayoga padey pani cheskoni paiki vastharu.

inko manishi ki seva chesthey emosthadhi bochhu vaallaki? they have to pray that their kid is lucky to find a job, or be born a super genius (very rare).. vaalla life lo vaallu paiki raaleru ilanti jobs cheste.

What you are talking about is a Human Development Index type system, adi mana desam lo jaragadu saar. We for the most part still believe in Karma being a justified reason for the social class we are born into, and try to go to great lengths to defend why we deserve the cards we are handed. 

Alantidi sudden ga alanti vallaki upayoga pade pani iddamante already power lo unnollu oorukuntara, oorukoru. They will do anything to keep the system as it is. 

If there were 2 different lifts, one a service lift and one for residents adi mention chesunte ayipoyedi. Please user service lift ani for service providers, fine antha avasaram ledu kaani oka vela if they break that rule give them a verbal warning. 

Anthati tho odilesunte controversy ayyedi kaadu. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

If there were 2 different lifts, one a service lift and one for residents adi mention chesunte ayipoyedi. Please user service lift ani for service providers, fine antha avasaram ledu kaani oka vela if they break that rule give them a verbal warning. 

Anthati tho odilesunte controversy ayyedi kaadu. 

aa bokka le..ivanni evadu chaduvuthaaru saar.. lift chusama button nokkama..ekki delivery ichesaama...

arey sorry saar chudaledhu antey aipoye

else..order ichina vallaki kindaki ochi teesuko badacow(adhey saar) anadamey.. meeku lift undhi kadha :P