Indian visa for us citizen

ZoomNaidu

11 hours ago, Pichkaari said:

recent ga applied emergency visa for my baby. Kindha link lo details unnayi em cheyali ani..
https://services.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/india/united-states-of-america/visa-services/#emergency

Nen aithe direct ga vfs ki vella with all the documents and then vallu appointment istaaru indian embassy lo  visa stamping ki.. 
Total process took like a week. Good luck!

https://services.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/india/united-states-of-america/visa-services/#entry
acc t
o this link, entry visa is valid for 6M-1Y

2 hours ago, amazon said:

bro, online lo emergency visa related to death cert chupinchali ani undi....ela?

I need to send my kid and wife to india at earliest.

vadi bonda, nenu DC embassy ki email chesa just say that ur wife is Indian Citizen, she is travelling to India and the kid is dependent on her. Ee reason chalu. 

13 hours ago, Pichkaari said:

recent ga applied emergency visa for my baby. Kindha link lo details unnayi em cheyali ani..
https://services.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/india/united-states-of-america/visa-services/#emergency

Nen aithe direct ga vfs ki vella with all the documents and then vallu appointment istaaru indian embassy lo  visa stamping ki.. 
Total process took like a week. Good luck!

bro, what all documents do we need to take?

I am planning to go directly to vfs.

Also, maa vadi passport size photo lo eyes close chesindu, do they accept it for visa?

17 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

vadi bonda, nenu DC embassy ki email chesa just say that ur wife is Indian Citizen, she is travelling to India and the kid is dependent on her. Ee reason chalu. 

@HugoStrange bro, direct ga DC vfs ki veltay pani ayipotadaaa? nenu MD lo unta.

32 minutes ago, amazon said:

email DC embassy, then they will reply. Nenu October lo chesa. They asked to come and collect in DC emabassy not VFS then, eppudu change ayindi emo teliyadu

13 hours ago, amazon said:

From dec all emergency visa's have to go through VFS.

Step 1: Emailed all the docs to VFS center in DC. In my case, I had a hospital letter stating someone in India is not feeling well ani.

Step 2: After you get a reply from VFS, typically in a day or two. You can walk in to VFS center in DC with copy of the email you received from VFS + all original docs. 

Step 3: They give you an appointment to get your visa stamped at Indian embassy in DC on the same day. 

Step 4: Drive to Indian embassy from VFS center and get your Indian visa stamped.

Like some said above, Mom indian citizen aithe chaalu.. emergency visa istaaru ani nen kuda vinna but na case lo aithe hospital letter undhi. They asked me for a reason and proof of emergency when I stepped into VFS center in DC.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Followed the above process

vfs.global site lo ila undi status, antay visa approve ayinata? lekapotay idi default statement aha?

Your Application has been reviewed by the Embassy of India/ Consulate General of India & will be dispatched using the courier service you had opted.

3 hours ago, amazon said:

Followed the above process

vfs.global site lo ila undi status, antay visa approve ayinata? lekapotay idi default statement aha?

Your Application has been reviewed by the Embassy of India/ Consulate General of India & will be dispatched using the courier service you had opted.

anthega

657h2l.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 9:58 PM, Pichkaari said:

From dec all emergency visa's have to go through VFS.

Step 1: Emailed all the docs to VFS center in DC. In my case, I had a hospital letter stating someone in India is not feeling well ani.

Step 2: After you get a reply from VFS, typically in a day or two. You can walk in to VFS center in DC with copy of the email you received from VFS + all original docs. 

Step 3: They give you an appointment to get your visa stamped at Indian embassy in DC on the same day. 

Step 4: Drive to Indian embassy from VFS center and get your Indian visa stamped.

Like some said above, Mom indian citizen aithe chaalu.. emergency visa istaaru ani nen kuda vinna but na case lo aithe hospital letter undhi. They asked me for a reason and proof of emergency when I stepped into VFS center in DC.

Good Luck!

Bro can u send link to apply regular visa for us citizen minor kid ….what is that visa called…entry visa ki kid india lo undalata rules marcharu