shenkar

28 minutes ago, shenkar said:

Kaasepu facts maatlaadukundam

He is not handsome like mahesh babu

he is not good actor like jr ntr or nani..etc

he has no good physique like prabhas or varun tej

he don't show any dedication or hardwork like allu arjun or ram charan

but still he has lot of craze even after series of flops

90s lo vachhina toliprema, tammudu, kushi ki vachhina craze inkaa ee generation ki ela carry avutundi?

definitely he has some cult craze , even though if anyone hating him somehow it measures his popularity

But ekkada nunchi vachhindi aa craze…? I dont think its from chiru…he passed that stage already

పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ రెండు తరాల నటుల మధ్య వారధి. అతను 80లలో జన్మించిన వారిని చాలా ప్రభావితం చేసాడు

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

I guess his unique style of monkey acting 

Ade acting ki née laanti jaffas kuda fans ga undetollu. Yeppudu party petti poti chesado meeloni cassette feeling dominate ay jaggadiki banisal ay pk gaadini hating sesudu start sesaru. Some jaffas I know still has same Fabian, they kept fanism and politics separate

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jambalhaatraja said:

answer this alone

PK went head on with a ruling CM for ticket prices ..

ivi naa ventruka to samanam....anta varaku vaste I will release movie freely to people..em bhayapadatan anukuntunnara

tell one other film person be it artists or MAA or so called demi gods like lolbob pebby jooo cheerry bunny thesnake balio etc who left all siggu sharam maanam in their home and who has even 10% balls to counter 10% of what PK did..that alone is enough..I dont care even a single hero...but these days I see what a guts he has and thats what differentiates a real hero with movie lo "narukuta korukuta" hero

mari free ga release cheyachu kada...just asking

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

mari free ga release cheyachu kada...just asking

Naa aathu tho samanam ani ante …. I dont care ani ….. aathu peeki frame kattinchi gift iyyatam kaadhu 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Let him do it when he produces the movie… he has no stake in this as he already got his remuneration.. producer/exhibitors/distributors are the losers here… 

But if they do release in ott for every movie, no producer will come right? He looks honest than many in film industry and politics. He may or may not win seats or anything but character wise I think he will be in good books after death unlike YSR or ys jagan

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Guest said:

Ade acting ki née laanti jaffas kuda fans ga undetollu. Yeppudu party petti poti chesado meeloni cassette feeling dominate ay jaggadiki banisal ay pk gaadini hating sesudu start sesaru. Some jaffas I know still has same Fabian, they kept fanism and politics separate

aadu enni Gay eshaalu esina mana mega baansalaki thappadhu baa...follow avvalsindey antaaru

7 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

But if they do release in ott for every movie, no producer will come right? He looks honest than many in film industry and politics. He may or may not win seats or anything but character wise I think he will be in good books after death unlike YSR or ys jagan

No one will release his movies in OTT… his strength is his fans and they will make money for his movies (like any star)… if he is so concerned about the producers, he can complete the movies on time without delaying them for years.. that increases the production cost of the movies.. on top of that, they have to handle these issues… 

i agree that he is honest in his own way and has good character when it comes to peoples problems.. but he is too lazy to consistently be with people,  fight on issues regularly and build the party.. 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

No one will release his movies in OTT… his strength is his fans and they will make money for his movies (like any star)… if he is so concerned about the producers, he can complete the movies on time without delaying them for years.. that increases the production cost of the movies.. on top of that, they have to handle these issues… 

i agree that he is honest in his own way and has good character when it comes to peoples problems.. but he is too lazy to consistently be with people,  fight on issues regularly and build the party.. 

Bro one thing i understand, he never begged producers

producers are behind him even though how risky the project is (since komaram puli to till today)

producers gain alot for his movies thats why they are ok to take risk

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He is doing movies to get money to run his party, he can’t spend for political meetings and large convoy like jagan did for 8 years with his looted money.

if you are busy earning you can’t go into public that often and afford those meeting expenditure, Unlike jagan who did nothing but meetings with his looted money for the past 8 years and looting our votes in the name of freebies now. What pawan going through money is understandable by any sane person.