Biden handling of Ukraine war has been really good.

Raven_Rayes

Just now, bharathicement said:

Trump is out of the Office and will never be in the Office again, why do you (Sickulars, PesudoSickulars and other sh!t) worry about him, what he says. what he thinks.

because its a battle between liberalism and whatever disgusting sh1t Trump represents. Its important to keep beating on Trump and his supporters. whenever you get an opportunity to mock them, you should.

he can come back again as president.. in which case, the mocking will continue. the battle will rage on and on and on. until nativism, 'america firstism' is defeated. liberals can lose too, but atleast they tried.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because its a battle between liberalism and whatever disgusting sh1t Trump represents. Its important to keep beating on Trump and his supporters. whenever you get an opportunity to mock them, you should.

he can come back again as president.. in which case, the mocking will continue. the battle will rage on and on and on. until nativism, 'america firstism' is defeated. liberals can lose too, but atleast they tried.

So what is the end result? You will get a Biden in place of Trump.

Does it make any difference to the world. Biden and the likes are much worse than Trump.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how is Ukraine its lapdog? didn't ukraine president mock US media and Biden in the last few weeks?

basically its one authoritarian nation - Russia, attacking another nation that is d1cking around with its domestic and foreign policy - Ukraine.

why would the US care about two losers?

why is NATO expanding if us doesnt care. US cared about bomding iraq to pieces. It has global interests.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hahahahah. Biden and Trump will anyway have a nice drink together. You will be outside singing and dancing for Biden.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why is NATO expanding if us doesnt care. US cared about bomding iraq to pieces. It has global interests.

when was nato's last expansion? latvia, slovakia etc in 2004.

recently macedonia, which has nothing to do with Russia.

i said US doesn't give a fcuk about useless countries like Russia.

17 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

So what is the end result? You will get a Biden in place of Trump.

Does it make any difference to the world. Biden and the likes are much worse than Trump.

yeah, it makes a lot of difference. you don't have to deal with racists in public office and elsewhere under Biden.

to the world, not much difference. US policy is the same under all presidents.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahahah. Biden and Trump will anyway have a nice drink together. You will be outside singing and dancing for Biden.

sandrabob will scuk on Modi's d1ck, while you are railing against Hindi too. such is life. lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sandrabob will scuk on Modi's d1ck, while you are railing against Hindi too. such is life. lol.

back to sandrababu. You are hurting becuase your delusions are getting punctured and you think you are "getting to me" by bringing in sandraal. cheap fellow , cheap tactics.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

back to sandrababu. You are hurting becuase your delusions are getting punctured and you think you are "getting to me" by bringing in sandraal. cheap fellow , cheap tactics.

haha... keep taking everything I post here literally, while insisting that your posts have a certain 'nuance' to it. you are a clown.

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

republicans - some of them, were thirsting for US to go in and hit Russia. lol.

some of them like Trump are praising Russia.

He is getting the work done through EU nations, Trump gadu gabbu lepindu by weakening NATO 

8 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

He is getting the work done through EU nations, Trump gadu gabbu lepindu by weakening NATO 

i don't think US has much leverage over Russia, coz its in its backyard.

either Trump or Biden, the difference won't be much. Trump would've kept Putin in good humour by sucking up to him, nothing more.

On 2/28/2022 at 8:15 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

poni nuvvu cheppu anna kadha, what you expect Putin to do ani.. lets see if you have a brain beyond what you listen on Fox News.

What I expect Putin to do aa?

Em mattadatannav? Biden gurinchi adigite adi tappa sollu anta post vestannavu.

By da by, fox open chesi chaala rojulaindi? Nee naaledge anta akkadide na?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

What I expect Putin to do aa?

Em mattadatannav? Biden gurinchi adigite adi tappa sollu anta post vestannavu.

By da by, fox open chesi chaala rojulaindi? Nee naaledge anta akkadide na?

I meant Biden, not Putin. Lite ley.