What is the first thing you are happy about when your kid is born as American citizen

DesiPokiri

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Don’t tell he can become American president etc statements please , speak in reality 

No visa issues 😜

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

No visa issues 😜

Also job opportunities baa, he or she dsnt hav to worry too much about future No unless they are into drugs or crime

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Also job opportunities baa, he or she dsnt hav to worry too much about future No unless they are into drugs or crime

Drugs crime anedi tough eee… drugs ivvala repu india lo big big schools lo kooda common anta kada… aa lekkana that’s ruled out and crime avoid cheyyadaniki mana desi batch school district neighborhood choostaru anuko…

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

Drugs crime anedi tough eee… drugs ivvala repu india lo big big schools lo kooda common anta kada… aa lekkana that’s ruled out and crime avoid cheyyadaniki mana desi batch school district neighborhood choostaru anuko…

Yeah ikkada chinna mistake chesina like assault case lo kottukoni arrest aina life kharab aipotadui forever not just school district neighborhood can stop it 

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Maa cricket team lo oka uncle vunde… late age lo h1 meeda vachadu and his kids are into high school when he came to us… college admissions kooda tough ayyyau they have to be on f1 etc…. They used to say that kids ni ikkade kanandi ee visa issues vundavu ani.. 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Kid and assuming he. Mee office lo diversity and inclusion lenattundi

I also mentioned he or she in my post after that, so don’t see negativity in everything uncle

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

Maa cricket team lo oka uncle vunde… late age lo h1 meeda vachadu and his kids are into high school when he came to us… college admissions kooda tough ayyyau they have to be on f1 etc…. They used to say that kids ni ikkade kanandi ee visa issues vundavu ani.. 

yes baa kids american kakapothe ikkada anthan karchu chesi f1 meedha chadivunchadam bachelors waste of money

18 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Don’t tell he can become American president etc statements please , speak in reality 

I dont see he/she here. Just saw he. Negativity emi ledhu man. Current trend diversity inclusion. Weekly kanisam okka email aina vasthadi painunchi. So burra lo feed ayipoyindi ala. 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

I dont see he/she here. Just saw he. Negativity emi ledhu man. Current trend diversity inclusion. Weekly kanisam okka email aina vasthadi painunchi. So burra lo feed ayipoyindi ala. 

I can’t put she everywhere but I kept in my other posts. So my intention was clear as I don’t have to correct in every post.

your intention is to think negative and you can’t say anything further than that 

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

I can’t put she everywhere but I kept in my other posts. So my intention was clear as I don’t have to correct in every post.

your intention is to think negative and you can’t say anything further than that 

Replying in ur thread is my bad.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Replying in ur thread is my bad.

Sare sorry baa I didn’t read your post entirely I know you didn’t reply with negative intention 

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

No work to USCIS baa...brahmi-tollywood.gif

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

No work to USCIS baa...brahmi-tollywood.gif

True freedom adhi, like Shawshank redemption lo sewer lo nundi bayata padda hero lekka feeling untadhi