I94 situation — em cheyyalo cheppandi

cloud

2 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Nvm extension with future date 

General ga extension lca current end next day ne testara in all companies or koncham overlap pedutara . Nak koncham overlap pettina e issue vachaedi kaadu

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cloud

• Epic

• Ravi860

• areyentiraidhi

So finally my employer is filing new extension for me . They are using same LCA as my previous extension to get things faster . so nak approve iyye extension will have same start and end dates except i94 number will be different . 

Attorney said no need to file h4 as she did not travel with  me and has i94 of her own . oka vela nenu out of status poyunte , he would encourage to file her extension .

So if all goes well , I will have 2 extensions with same start and end dates but different i94 numbers on it and different filing dates . 

Would this be any problem for me in the future ? In a confused mind like what to do . 

31 minutes ago, cloud said:

So finally my employer is filing new extension for me . They are using same LCA as my previous extension to get things faster . so nak approve iyye extension will have same start and end dates except i94 number will be different . 

Attorney said no need to file h4 as she did not travel with  me and has i94 of her own . oka vela nenu out of status poyunte , he would encourage to file her extension .

So if all goes well , I will have 2 extensions with same start and end dates but different i94 numbers on it and different filing dates . 

Would this be any problem for me in the future ? In a confused mind like what to do . 

recent i94 takes precedence bro .. so niku ipudu h1b extn approval lo ochedi recent autundi .. u will be all good

Finally my issue got resolved . I raised a online SR from ask a question cbp web site . Dantlo i94 issues and sub task lo i94 corrections select chesa . Gave all details of issue and uploaded documents . They corrected yesterday. They reached me out over email from [email protected] after 7 days . 

hoping this thread would help if some one ran into same issue as me . 

23 minutes ago, cloud said:

Finally my issue got resolved . I raised a online SR from ask a question cbp web site . Dantlo i94 issues and sub task lo i94 corrections select chesa . Gave all details of issue and uploaded documents . They corrected yesterday. They reached me out over email from [email protected] after 7 days . 

hoping this thread would help if some one ran into same issue as me . 

Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊