Bro Asalu pilla pilagadidi ind lo ekada

ela kalusukunaru

age entha

divorce ki reasons enti

h1s anav evari salary entha

Own house unda rented home ha

clarity isthe neku ek number lawyer ni suggest chestha

recent ga ma pakkinti aunty ki daggarundi divorce ipincha

Arranged marriage, both get equal salary. Own house bought couple of months ago. 
reason: as I told above, compatibility issues, no financial freedom, MIL too much fingering chesi ma family ni wrong ga project chestu valla Kaauram penta penta chestundi..

Lawyer unte name suggest chey..

13 hours ago, islander said:

Does anyone know good divorce lawyer in Dallas? Desi lawyer better aa or American aa?

Asking for brother. They(Telugu pilla, both are on their H1s) had register marriage in Dallas and then Hindu traditional wedding next day. It’s been 1 year. 
Please suggest any good lawyers in that area?

If your brother is ready to spend 25k then ask him to go to lawyer. Kids kuda leru kabatti better to go for mutual consent. Since both are on h1 and working, it doesn’t make any difference except if he has taken dowry or invested together.

3 hours ago, VendyHalwa said:

Nuvvu chepedhi correct aithe divorced american men 4 or 5 marriages chesukoru. US lo divorce is simple and both get their own money and move out easily. Iddaru H1-b no alimony to women easy divorce

Alimony Ledu ani evaru chepparu, if one partner earnings are significantly more and length of marriage valla alimony allocate chesthaaru 

divorce ki pothundhi ante indian aada ladies expect chestaru alimony and money. nijenga suffered women will never come out and save marriage until death. bitccchess only come out for divorce

😂 so you are saying women who suffer are good women instead who are brave to come out of abusive relationship and face this dirty world. Do you know how men like you treat her once they are divorced? 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, islander said:

Arranged marriage, both get equal salary. Own house bought couple of months ago. 
reason: as I told above, compatibility issues, no financial freedom, MIL too much fingering chesi ma family ni wrong ga project chestu valla Kaauram penta penta chestundi..

Lawyer unte name suggest chey..

Lawyer should be in same state kada?

A working women on H1-B can't get money with no kids. non working women with kids can get financial support manchi lawyer ni chusukunte alimony < 20k setttle chestadu one time ki

That’s what I said right guy has to pay up ani 

2 hours ago, VendyHalwa said:

MIL is a big problem bitchhes teach bitchhe daughters. Attha lazavundallu daughters ki mee father ni chudu ela control pettukunano nuvvu alane nee mogudu ni petuko ani cheputharu. FIL chudam tappa chesedhi em vundadhu. Mee friend ni alimony ivvakunda divorce ivvamanu don't carry  emotions marry and move with new girl.

Well said 

16 hours ago, VendyHalwa said:

divorce ki pothundhi ante indian aada ladies expect chestaru alimony and money. nijenga suffered women will never come out and save marriage until death. bitccchess only come out for divorce

Ne bonda ra 

On 12/18/2022 at 10:11 AM, Rushabhi said:

What is your problem man? Why so much self loathing? Why paint everyone with a broad brush? 

Whoa! I expressed my opinion and I don’t need to seek your permission for that. If you don’t like it, take a deep breath and go for a walk. You’ll feel better.

if you keep stalking on me, trolling on me and attacking me, uccha poyistanu. Naa peru vintene ucha poskune vallu chaala mandi unnaru db lo. You are inferior to me and still stuck in a cave and not qualified to advise me on anything. Do that at your your home to your people. The world is NOT going to go backward for you or stop for you and not going to change for you. YOU need to change. Yedo mana telugolle kada ani ooru kuntunte you are crossing the line to seek stupid attention. If you are dying for attention, let me know and I’ll give you a Royal Attention.

Consider this as my warning!

On 12/18/2022 at 2:49 PM, Rain said:

😂 so you are saying women who suffer are good women instead who are brave to come out of abusive relationship and face this dirty world. Do you know how men like you treat her once they are divorced? 

how is that a problem of a man when the outcome is a divorce. divorce ayyaka koda ppakanundi safeguard cheyala you mean??

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Whoa! I expressed my opinion and I don’t need to seek your permission for that. If you don’t like it, take a deep breath and go for a walk. You’ll feel better.

if you keep stalking on me, trolling on me and attacking me, uccha poyistanu. Naa peru vintene ucha poskune vallu chaala mandi unnaru db lo. You are inferior to me and still stuck in a cave and not qualified to advise me on anything. Do that at your your home to your people. The world is NOT going to go backward for you or stop for you and not going to change for you. YOU need to change. Yedo mana telugolle kada ani ooru kuntunte you are crossing the line to seek stupid attention. If you are dying for attention, let me know and I’ll give you a Royal Attention.

Consider this as my warning!

haha

ucha poyistaava.. are you a baby sitter by chance. just asking for a friend