Recession confirmed ?

manchulomajjiga

22 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Youth no Daddy listening doing 2-3 coolies 

Coolies chesukunte ok but a dabbulu anni tesukello high inflated price and high interest rates tho houses kontunnaru ! Recession ochinappudu teripotundi 

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

Appudappudu vosthunna bro 

Bro. Ela unnav? Long time no see. Nuvvu db lo lekaaa uuuth making crazy decisions.

Zaraaa vacchi pothunduuu appudu appuduuu. Neee gnanammmm zaraaa panchuuu thappu ledhuuu

I was reading an article about recession...valla analysis bagundi..they call it rolling recession..okko industry recession ki enter ayyi malli normal ki vastundi ani..one by one...tech industry home industry next ento

• Haha 1

yield curves are being played with daily, just like the stock market options, economic activity is still there, just need earnings to be off for all top 10 companies, and only then things will start looking bleak

3 hours ago, Sreeven said:

I was reading an article about recession...valla analysis bagundi..they call it rolling recession..okko industry recession ki enter ayyi malli normal ki vastundi ani..one by one...tech industry home industry next ento

Next h1b Industry.... They will start hiring purely opt and EAD again 

hoping - lets see- once apple/google/microsoft and amazon, all start showing really true negative earnings - until then, I don't think anybody will listen to anything- just like uk 4 day work week and wfh all over the world:)

5 hours ago, Manishican said:

Job market very strong. 500k jobs added last month. No recession.

Recession is bound to happen else when do u think Fed will decide to decrease interest rates ?

fed won't decrease rates until inflation is under control and inflation won't go down until folks all stop having too much frothy money (not just covid printing but crypto, real estate and everything in between), with so many options today(especially with gig economy and creators working 10 minutes for 1000's of $'s) inflation won't come down and rates won't either, we will just feel its the new normal and keep at it, I am waiting to see when fed moves its rate to 7 total and then see what breaks