UI Javascript , React or angular , Node js, type script experts come here for help

csrcsr

Bros, I am fully backend cloud developer with cloud like micorservices, SQS , Spring boot , Spring batch ,with embedded containers absolutely zero knowledge on Java script max can check the browser sending requests what response using chrome etc and old style dom knowledge

Now a days every is looking for full stack , they dont care at least to talk jargon and debug issues or to develop small small stories to get my hands dirty can you guys help me the path

my Goal is not be expert front end expert, but to be like a backend engineer who can contribute to front end and understadn the jargon etc

https://roadmap.sh/javascript

Tell me where to start

Thinking will brush out Html, CSS, core java script topics through some tutorial (any crash course referecnes will help) after this how to proceed 

Should I start digging in Node JS with React and now a days everything it seems in Type Script?

or Node with angular ? 

Any path with decent tutorial will help

Aslo approximately for programmer how much time it takes to pick

Kodiga cheppandi anna 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Bros, I am fully backend cloud developer with cloud like micorservices, SQS , Spring boot , Spring batch ,with embedded containers absolutely zero knowledge on Java script max can check the browser sending requests what response using chrome etc and old style dom knowledge

Now a days every is looking for full stack , they dont care at least to talk jargon and debug issues or to develop small small stories to get my hands dirty can you guys help me the path

my Goal is not be expert front end , but to be like a backend engineer who can contribute to front end and understadn the jargon etc

https://roadmap.sh/javascript

Tell me where to start

Thinking will brush out Html, CSS, core java script topics through some tutorial (any crash course referecnes will help) after this how to proceed 

Should I start digging in Node JS with React and now a days everything it seems in Type Script?

or Node with angular ? 

Any path with decent tutorial will help

Aslo approximately for programmer how much time it takes to pick

Kodiga cheppandi anna 

You can learn angular+typescript. Node can be used just for running the app and for npm packages. 

3 months should be enough. My struggle is always CSS(or sass or scss) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, secundrabadi said:

You can learn angular+typescript. Node can be used just for running the app and for npm packages. 

3 months should be enough. My struggle is always CSS(or sass or scss) 

So which is easier to learn bro Angular or react ?? Any idea 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

So which is easier to learn bro Angular or react ?? Any idea 

I really like angular. I tried react and didn’t like it. 

angular is more enterprise tech. There is more structure , long term stability 

react is more for startups, faster development 

• Like 1

Just now, secundrabadi said:

I really like angular. I tried react and didn’t like it. 

angular is more enterprise tech. There is more structure , long term stability 

react is more for startups, faster development 

but for learning which is fast bro?

Just now, csrcsr said:

No idea bro. We used angularjs(predecessor for current angular frameworks) and it was an easier choice for us. 

for now, I think you should pick whatever market demands(I don’t know the current market at all). 

I guess try both tutorials and see if you can get a hang of one for the languages. You can go with it

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Angular - any object oriented vasthe should be easy to pick up. It's very structured. Basic ga type script is the language and angular is framework.

React I didn't learn but saw production code. It's very messy,not sure it's developers fault or the framework 😁.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Angular - any object oriented vasthe should be easy to pick up. It's very structured. Basic ga type script is the language and angular is framework.

React I didn't learn but saw production code. It's very messy,not sure it's developers fault or the framework 😁.

so oka sari html css js lite ga brushup chesi paina chepina course tho start chestha