Cheap way to courier document

SaradaChinnodu

I need to courier a document to India from us. FedEx is charging 125$ (for economy)

other than sending it through some one who’s traveling to India, what are the best options to courier for less price ?

1 minute ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I need to courier a document to India from us. FedEx is charging 125$ (for economy)

other than sending it through some one who’s traveling to India, what are the best options to courier for less price ?

Try USPS

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I totally get the struggle of finding affordable courier options, especially when you need to send documents internationally. FedEx's economy rate of $125 can definitely add up. Have you looked into alternative courier services like DHL? They often offer competitive rates for international shipments. Additionally, you might want to explore other shipping methods, such as using postal services or specialized international courier companies. If you're ever in need of courier services for shipping from India to Canada, you can also check out the DHL Courier Charges from India to Canada. They might offer some insights into cost-effective shipping options.

USPS teesuko,  with tracking support it used to be some 25$, price increase ayyondochu ippudu

FedEx used to be some 48-52 $ at that time, 125$ ante too much

nenu okasari usps chesa... tadichipoyi asalu courier open kuda cheyarale..malli fedex cheyalsochindi

usps vadini adigithe US dataka they dont have control over it

On 12/2/2023 at 2:48 AM, SaradaChinnodu said:

Someone travelling to india is best/cheapest option if you can wait. I just bought with me to india an original birth certificate given to me by a friend of a friend of a friend.

• 4 weeks later...

If FedEx is charging $125 for economy shipping of a document to India from the US, and SFL Worldwide is a FedEx service provider offering the same shipment for half the price, then SFL Worldwide would charge $36 for the same service. This significantly reduced cost could make SFL Worldwide a more attractive option for your courier needs. However, it's important to verify the specifics of the service, such as delivery time, tracking options, and any additional fees, to ensure it meets your requirements.

On 12/1/2023 at 3:18 PM, SaradaChinnodu said:

DHL or Garuda Vega best 

On 12/1/2023 at 4:19 PM, RavvaKesari said:

Try USPS

It will cost same price for express..

Scan chesi gmail cheyyi bro.....free of cost...chinna chinna issues complicate chesukuntaru enduku.......

On 4/2/2024 at 11:10 AM, AndhraPickles said:

Scan chesi gmail cheyyi bro.....free of cost...chinna chinna issues complicate chesukuntaru enduku.......

sinthakaya emi kadu....need to send originals bro...