ippati varaku KTR PR choosam...ikapaina Revanth Reddy PR choostam...

dasari4kntr

10 hours ago, meandhrakurradu said:

He became CM without media. Patwari system removal valla benefit undi bro, how can this be taken negatively. 
Yes he did all what you said but did not do for his own benefit like politicians today.

TG lo teddies chala Mandi impact ayyaru bcoz of Ntr’s policies.. BC’s were elevated to political power at the expense of Reddys l..  Ntr didn’t have a solid vote bank in TG like Congress. so he decided to prop up the bc voters.. Anduke you see lot of teddies really hating and crying on Ntr and CBN and TDP..

Rich/poor divide was the reason why naxalism was so popular in TG.. even Narasimha rao lost his power when he tried to implement land reforms in TG

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

TG lo teddies chala Mandi impact ayyaru bcoz of Ntr’s policies.. BC’s were elevated to political power at the expense of Reddys l..  Ntr didn’t have a solid vote bank in TG like Congress. so he decided to prop up the bc voters.. Anduke you see lot of teddies really hating and crying on Ntr and CBN and TDP.. that is one reason why naxalism was so popular in TG.. even Narasimha rao lost his power when he tried to implement land reforms in TG

Ante BC’s ki lift ivvatam wrong antav

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Why would I say that? I was telling the reason why teddies hate Ntr and others.. 

ok my bad, other person was criticizing this move so thought the same